Video Machine Productions Reviews

23 | Greensboro, NC

23 Reviews for Video Machine Productions

Amanda St. Pierre · Married on 09/28/2018

Wonderful!!!

Bill was wonderful!!! I am so glad we chose him to be our videographer for our wedding. He was easy going, flexible, loved that he gave multiple copies of the video, and reasonably priced. It was so worth the money to receive the wedding video get to re live our special day all over again!!

Sent on 03/13/2019

Tanya · Married on 07/21/2018

So pleased!

Bill did our wedding video for us. I watched it with my whole family, and everyone was thrilled with how it turned out.

I was nervous about the vows because our guests told me after the ceremony that they had a lot of trouble hearing us (outdoor wedding + nerves), but they were clear as a bell on the video, and my grandmother finally got to hear what my husband and I said. That's even without me (the bride) having to wear a mic - the one on my husband was good enough to pick it up.

As for the reception, I love what Bill included. We didn't want the whole hours-long event on there, and he included the same parts that I felt made our wedding stand out. Of course the speeches were on there, and then the dance moves that I remember, plus some I didn't notice that night that left my family cracking up. The video showed how happy the night was.

Bill delivered the DVD package a few months later in pretty cases (along with a pretty USB) and even made a house call to my grandmother's so we could watch it as a family over the holidays. He was professional and very kind throughout the whole process. Thank you!!

Sent on 12/31/2018

Sonia · Married on 07/14/2018

Bill has been very professional to work with. We met several times to discuss his approach to video taping my daughter's wedding and I was very impressed with his background and commitment to providing a quality product. Since this is all that I will have after the wedding is over, aside from pictures, I wanted to make sure that he was reputable. I had an independent film producer help me question him and we were both impressed with Bill's knowledge and the quality of his equipment. We noticed many cameras and mics used during the wedding ceremony and reception. He also attended the wedding rehearsal without compensation. We can't wait to see the finished product!

Sent on 07/29/2018

Sophia · Married on 07/16/2017

We didn't plan to hire videographers until four months before our wedding, and I am so glad that we did it.
    Bill and Kathy were very professional, accommodating, and easy to get work with. They are very familiar to our wedding venue, and I felt that we didn't need to give them too much instructions. They went to our rehearsal and did a brief interview about our love story, which greatly relieved my stress on the wedding day. The interview audio was also incorporated in our wedding videos, which we absolutely love it. Of course, we love the edited videos for both highlight version and the full length version. In fact, we spend more time to revisit the videos than looking at our wedding pictures.
    We needed to show the video on a big party elsewhere and need to have the videos ready before the original production time. Bill and Kathy worked very hard to meet our deadline. Of course, our guests enjoyed watching the video during the party, and I got so many compliments about the video.
    My only regrets is not getting them to film our reception. I originally thought there was not too much to record since we didn't have a dance party, but there were actually many great speeches, and if I could choose one more time, I would totally want to include that part as well.
    All in all, we are very happy with having Bill and Kathy to be a part of our wedding.

Sent on 10/17/2017

Lindsey · Married on 06/13/2015

Bill and Video Machine Productions, were UNBELIEVEABLE!! Having my wedding filmed was one of the best choices I made for my wedding, there are so many things that you don't see or you miss because you're so wrapped up and everything that day.

Bill captured our wedding perfectly! He got all the little details from our love story on how we met, to getting our marriage license down to the very last detail when we left our reception. He really was able to capture all the important moments: the important people, all the little details, the best hilarious clips of people dancing and laughing, everything that we experience and all the little things that we missed!

Bill and his wife are also very good about not being overly present. At no time did I ever feel like there was a camera in my face, there are times in the video that you say wow I didn't even know they were there.

Our wedding videos really bring out the emotion of the day and we can't wait to relive it over and over every time we watch it!

I have and will continue to recommend feel and video machine productions to everyone I know getting married!!

Sent on 10/16/2015

Hi Bill,
    First, thank you for your kindness. The video is awesome. You have captured a keepsake of memories that they will be able to reflect on for the rest of their lives. For me, as the mother of the bride, I was a little overwhelmed by the magnitude of the day. Your video allowed me to see all the fine details I overlooked, Thank you for making me cry and laugh as I watched the video and recaptured all the memories of that wonderful day.

Thanks so much,
    Linda Stevenson

Sent on 03/22/2015

Mathew & Britainy · Married on 09/06/2014

Bill Entwistle's experience, professionalism and creativity allowed him to capture the finest, funniest and most intimate moments of our wedding. The wedding video is a keep sake that reminds us of why we feel in love and chose to grow old together. Bill and his assistant were a pleasure to work with and all of our guests loved them. Initially, we were going to cut the videographer from our wedding budget but we’re so glad we didn’t!!! Having a wedding video and choosing Video Machine Productions to create it was one of the best decisions we made! Not one regret. Thank you Video Machine Productions.

Sent on 02/10/2015

Stephanie · Married on 08/09/2014

Bill is so professional and great to work with! He dedicates a lot of time to make sure that every important detail is captured. We received our video two months after the wedding, and I was so impressed by the professional quality! You actually get 4 copies of the video which is great for sharing with family! Our video came with two discs; one with the complete ceremony, and the second with about an hour of reception coverage that covered all the best moments from the reception. He also includes a really cool 10 minute "highlights" video. My husband and I were really grateful to have Bill to capture our special day!

Sent on 10/15/2014

Rob · Married on 08/02/2014

Bill was there every step of the way for our wedding, spent some extra time the day before to help make things smooth. He even took some pictures for us just because. Could not ask for a better person to do the job!

Sent on 01/23/2015
  • Jenifer

Jenifer · Married on 04/05/2014

Fabulous! Just Fabulous! Words can not express how happy I am with my wedding video!!!! Job well done! Thank you so much for capturing our perfect day!

Sent on 07/15/2014

Sharon · Married on 11/09/2013

My son was married recently, and we hired Bill to do the videography. He was prompt, professional and tremendously helpful. He had enthusiasm for his work, and the final product was excellent. My father was ill and unable to attend the wedding. Bill came in at the last minute and quickly delivered our final product, so that my father was able to see the wedding. Our family will forever be grateful to Bill, and we would highly recommend him!

Sent on 11/18/2013

Shelton · Married on 09/14/2013

Bill and Kathy were GREAT!!! From our initial phone call til the delivery of our finished video. Their personalized service was Excellent! I would recommend them for any event that you want to make memorable..

Sent on 04/16/2014

He is very thoughtful and polite. Prompt on getting back to you when you contact him. Upfront about the cost and timeframe of the completed project.

Sent on 01/27/2014

Jaimary · Married on 06/22/2013

Bill is awesome! I was more than happy with our wedding video. His packages are great and inexpensive. We are so glad we found him and let him be our videographer. His service was great, very friendly and patient!

Sent on 01/21/2014
  • Christina

Christina · Married on 06/21/2013

Bill was a pleasure to work with! Always had a smile on his face and was always professional. He responded quickly to any emails or questions I had, and my husband and I love our videos!

Sent on 01/16/2014

Beky · Married on 06/14/2013

Bill is a professional. . . He did a wonderful job and took the time to get to know our family and what was important to us for him to capture. I would use him again any day. Our video is amazing!

Sent on 01/08/2014

Sue · event on: 10/14/2012

Bill videographed a Bridal Shower that I hosted and I couldn't have been happier with the product and the service. He told the story of the day from start to finish and it is a video that I will always cherish. I love the beginning with video of the staff preparing for the day, setting the tables, etc. and then I aboslutely love the bride's arrival! Bill captured all of the poignant and significant moments of the day and the storytelling ability is so evident. I highly recommend Bill for any videography work that you might need whether it's wedding related or corporate. You won't be disappointed!

Sent on 11/21/2012
  • Liz

Liz · Married on 08/10/2012

Bill Entwistle and his wife were absolutely amazing. As soon as we booked his services he sent a detailed form asking for background information on our wedding and what was important to us to make sure he captured all the special moments and full feeling on our wedding day. Even though our wedding location was an hour and a half from Greensboro he drove up for the rehearsal and made note of what was happening to make sure he was in the right places at the right time, but without being in the way of the photographers photos (VERY important!). He took the time and effort to travel around our town to get other great shots to fully capture the essence of where we were getting married. They were friendly and easy to get along with and they were as excited about us getting married as we were. It never felt like it was just another job with them, but like it was their passion! Definitely highly recommend them!

Sent on 09/30/2012

Josephine · Married on 09/18/2010

Bill was not only professional but one of the nicest men you could ever meet. He was extremely accommodating, friendly, and right there for all your special moments. I would recommend him to everyone.

Sent on 02/27/2015

Alicia · Married on 06/28/2008

Video Machine Productions was such a wonderful company to work with. They were patient, helpful, and very organized. The ending product was amazing. We were so impressed that they captured our wedding day memories.

Sent on 11/07/2012

Jeff · event on: 11/07/2012

Bill worked with us for about 6 months trying to complete a promotional video. He was extremely flexible and understanding of my time constraints. I look forward in hiring Bill's services again. Thanks Bill!

Sent on 12/04/2012

Denisa · Married on 06/30/2011

Bill was absolutely wonderful to work with throughout the events of our daughter's wedding. He was there for the Bride's Tea Party, her rehearsal as well as all day the day of her ceremony. His flexibility and attention to detail was invaluable in capturing the nuances that we would have missed had he not gotten a pricelss record of it for us to treasure for years to come. His easy going, helpful attitude was so nice on a day when stress runs a little high. One could not pick a better person to work with than Bill Entwistle.

Sent on 12/07/2012

Taylor · Married on 01/18/2013

3.5

He was awesome! Captured our full wedding day and even getting our marriage license!
    Very professional and easy to work with. Something we will treasure forever! Most videos are short and you get your entire day for a great value!!

Sent on 08/07/2013