Video Expressions Reviews

9 | Manlius, NY

9 Reviews for Video Expressions

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Michele · Married on 10/01/2006

My wedding day was by far the the most important day of my entire life. I have been married now just over 1 1/2 years and people are still commenting on how my wedding was the best wedding they had ever been to. With that said there was no way I could have had that with out the help of real professionals. I had the best in the business in every one of the vendors listed above. My photographer by Salanger photography was amazing, my video provided my Video Expressions was breathtaking and I still watch it at least once a week. They paid attention to every little detail of my special day and captured all, with missing a beat! The Wedding cake from Geddes Bakery was so amazing it made headlines the CNY Magazine January 2006 Issue. My florist which was Lots O' Flowers out did herself. And New York Brided made me feel like I was the only bride in the world. I could go on and on about all my vendors that day. I can honestly say my wedding was perfect, not even one little mistake! But without the vendors that I choose this would have never been possible...
    Thanks for the best day of my life.

Sent on 04/10/2008

Kathryn · Married on 09/30/2006

Great communication before and after the wedding. Videos were fantastic! Caught every important moment!

Sent on 03/27/2008

D · Married on 07/10/2010

Very attentive and professional! Can't wait for the finished product!

Sent on 07/11/2010
  • Christi

Christi · Married on 07/14/2007

We used Video Expressions ( 315-655-2013 or email to lawrence@videoexpressionscny.com ) for our video. Larry and Beth Wright are very committed and professional and know what they are doing when they tape your wedding and reception. Give complete trust over to Larry as he has an eye for beauty and finding the things that are extraordinary. We went with the full package including the same day edit and are pleased so far. Our wedding video is a long way off but we think it will be well worth the wait.
    The way he put the same day edit together makes us anxious to see the final video of the wedding day. His taste in music is wonderful too.

These people made our day, a day we will remember with a smile for the rest of our lives!!!

I hope I could help some of you and good luck on your special day, remember, get the very best people as you cannot scrimp on money or professionals because you will NEVER get to redo this day and it is so important that you and your husband have the best time of your lives that day, These people will do that for you.

Sent on 12/20/2007

kimberly · Married on 06/24/2006

Beth and Larry were awesome to work with. My husband and I received a high quality video of our wedding, and we never even saw them during the day, I was so impressed with all the shots they got and how discrete they were. We love our video!! They really put time, and emotion into providing quality work and delivering an exceptional product. I can not thank them enough for capturing the romance, excitement and fun of our wedding and reception!!

Sent on 03/29/2008

Jason · Married on 11/14/2009

1.0
      0.5
      0.0

We hired Larry and Beth, paid them and here we are three years later with our letters, emails and phone calls being completely ignored. Sad, just sad!!!

Sent on 08/23/2012

Patricia · Married on 05/30/2010

0.8
      0.0

Our wedding was over two years ago and we have not received our video.
    The last time we heard from them was Oct. 2011. For those of you still waiting and trying to get
    In touch with video expressions please email me at patrishruncie@yahoo.com
    Perhaps we can pool our resources, find these guys and pressure them to at least give
    Us the raw footage. This is just heartbreaking.

Sent on 08/04/2012
  • U

Kristi · Married on 09/03/2011

0.6
      3.0
      0.0

Our wedding was over 9 months ago and we have yet to receive our video, or any type of commitment on when to expect it. Mr. Wight changed his phone number and we were unable to get a hold of him for months after our wedding. Finally after multiple emails and messages through his website, he gave us an updated phone number but he never answers it or returns our calls. We also tried to send him a certified letter but it was never signed for. We do not want anyone else to go through this terrible experience of paying a lot of money and not receiving something you were promised-especially given the irreplaceable nature of this product/service.

Sent on 06/14/2012

0.0

Like the other bride, my wedding was almost 2 years ago and I still have no video. The phone has been disconnected and he does not answer emails. All I cared about at this point was the raw footage so someone could make a video for us. Nobody ever use this company, completely unprofessional and you will have no end product. My husband and I are very disappointed and angry with this situation and wish no couples have to go through with this also.

Sent on 06/24/2012