Venus Jewelers Reviews

6 | Somerset, NJ

6 Reviews for Venus Jewelers

6 Venus Jewelers Reviews

Jocelyn · Married on 09/14/2018

The staff at Venus jewelers are very accommodating, prompt, and nice. I moved here from Dallas , and did not have time to adjust my wedding band in time for my destination wedding . After calling many places , I am so happy that Venus jewelers could help me and even offered to have it by end of day if needed. Thanks a bunch !

Julia · Married on 10/07/2017

Hello- have been loyal customer for 20 + years; purchased engagement and wedding bands in past - also had my Mother's diamond reset splendidly ; Also have bought multiple pieces in gold, gems, sterling for myself and gifts-birthdays, anniversaries , Christmas; Beautiful, quality, sparkling jewelry - reasonable prices...

Always professional, courteous, and friendly service by owners and every staff member - all highly competent!

It is always a pleasure to walk through the door.... Appreciate your donation gifts for my Episcopal church Silent Auction of whom I am co-chairperson and responsible for collecting donations from local businesses and restaurants in Somerset/ Middlesex Counties;

Thank you so much for your exceptional business savvy!

Best Regards, Julia Rosato

Kayla · Married on 05/21/2016

My finance and I went to get my engagement ring from Venus.

Donna was extremely easy to work with bringing in settings and stones so we could make a one of a kind piece and always staying in contact about the status of items.

She was able to work within our price range and even help us with financing the ring.

They worked with my fiance on his timeline when he wanted to propose (which was a complete mystery to me) and got it to him on time.

It came out gorgeous!

They also have an amazing selection of in store items and we were always greeted by their friendly staff.

• Alyssa

Alyssa · Married on 08/15/2015

We bought both the engagement ring & wedding bands here, and they were a pleasure to work with. They moved mountains when my fiance waited too long to order the engagement ring, making sure it came in on time before our trip.

Erin · Married on 04/25/2015

We worked with Donna to purchase our engagement ring and both wedding bands. Before coming to Venus, we went to 14 different jewelers. I decided to choose Venus because they thoroughly explained each aspect of the diamonds and compared diamonds of different grades so that I could gain a better understanding of those grades. Rather than using the 10x magnification eyepiece like the other 14 jewelers to evaluate the diamonds, Venus uses a high power microscope to allow the customer to see better details in the diamonds. Donna continually had my best interest as the customer, rather than to simply trying to "sell" me on a name brand jeweler or push a sale. Donna was incredibly patient and always took her time with me. They helped me to narrow down my search by bringing in additional diamonds that were not available at my first visit. Venus was also able to customize the wedding band and engagement ring setting to include additional detail that was not initially on the bands. They worked with us on pricing and the customer service was always superb!! I will definitely be a repeat customer (but not for wedding bands haha)!

• KaitSantana

Kaitlin · Married on 10/12/2014

I have had the pleasure of working with Igor from Venus Jewelers for quite some time now. My husband and I have had many wonderful experiences with him, especially when it comes to our wedding jewelry. He helped to find me a more cost effective wedding band that was a near perfect match to my Verragio engagement ring. They go so perfectly together I love it. And he also designed an amazing and truly unique wedding ring for my husband. It is EXACTLY what he pictured in his head. Thank you Igor and everyone at Venus Jewelers!