219 North Ave. W., Westfield, NJ 07090 Map · Phone number

About adlers jewelers

Since 1921, Adler's Jewelers has offered New Jersey residents and businesses the finest collections of designer jewelry and watches. Adler's Jewelers is located in the heart of downtown Westfield, NJ. Owners Andrew and Jeffrey Arkin represent the the 3rd generation of the family-owned business. The brothers have both received the highest gemological certifications in the industry, including Graduate Gemologist, GIA, American Gem Society Registered Jeweler and Certified Gemologist.

heartsonfireco 1354200606600

11 Reviews for adlers jewelers

1 User photo

adlers jewelers 1

P.J. · Getting married on 05/15/2020

Adlers Jewelers is a class act all around. From the second my girlfriend at the time and I walked in the doors, Adlers welcomed us with open arms. From window shopping to getting down on one knee, Christine did everything she could to make the experience nothing short of amazing. From spending countless hours making sure every little detail was perfect, to months later still checking in even if it’s just to say “hi” she has gone leaps and bounds above what anyone could ever ask. Christine in conjunction with Andy not only made our engagement flawless but also gained a customer for life. Thanks to both of you again for not only a beautiful engagement ring and wedding bands but an everlasting memory.

Sent on 10/02/2018
    adlers jewelers 2

Joseph Sangimino · Married on 11/10/2018

Amazing Experience

I first went to Adlers Jewelers to look for Daniela's engagement ring. Christine, who basically is now my new best friend, went above and beyond to help me pick the perfect ring for my now wife. Then when it came time to pick wedding bands, Christine took us by the hand and was there to answer all of questions and pick the perfect bands. In addition to the engagement ring and wedding bands, if any other piece of jewelry needed to be bought, Christine was there with open arms. I'd like to thank Christine for everything she did for us during this time and also thank Adlers Jewlers for everything during this unbelievable time for my wife and myself. They have become family and our new family jeweler!

Sent on 12/09/2018
  • Erin

Erin · Married on 10/13/2018

Shine like a diamond

We cant say enough positive things. Attentive, but not pushy and salesman type. They took what we were looking for and absolute anticipated what we wanted. They know how to read the customer, and stay within a budget. I had gone in without my now husband a few times, to pick something up, or drop off my ring to be re-sized, which was done in a fast manner. I absolutely LOVE my rings. My hands are very petite, so finding a ring that wouldnt overpower my hands seemed like a quest i couldnt conquer, until we went to ADLERS. The sparkle, the shine, and the beauty of my rings..... Dazzles, just like the entire staffs customer service at Adlers.

Sent on 10/15/2018

adlers jewelers's reply:

Hi Erin, We are thrilled you chose Adlers Jewelers for your most special jewelry. We look forward to celebrating many special moment with you and your family.

adlers jewelers FAQ

• Which of the following services do you offer? Appraisal, Cleaning, Diamond Certification, Ring Sizing, Shipping
  • What kind of jewelry do you offer? Custom Engagement Rings, Custom Wedding Bands, Designer Engagement Rings, Designer Wedding Bands, Handcrafted, Loose Diamonds
  • What is your average turnaround time for an engagement ring? 3-4 weeks