219 North Ave. W., Westfield, NJ 07090 Map · Phone number

About adlers jewelers

Since 1921, Adler's Jewelers has offered New Jersey residents and businesses the finest collections of designer jewelry and watches. Adler's Jewelers is located in the heart of downtown Westfield, NJ. Owners Andrew and Jeffrey Arkin represent the the 3rd generation of the family-owned business. The brothers have both received the highest gemological certifications in the industry, including Graduate Gemologist, GIA, American Gem Society Registered Jeweler and Certified Gemologist.

heartsonfireco 1354200606600

adlers jewelers 1
adlers jewelers 2

Laura Devin · Getting married on 10/04/2020

Great experience

Very patient & professional, they were able to help get the perfect ring.

Sent on 07/06/2019

P.J. · Getting married on 05/15/2020

Adlers Jewelers is a class act all around. From the second my girlfriend at the time and I walked in the doors, Adlers welcomed us with open arms. From window shopping to getting down on one knee, Christine did everything she could to make the experience nothing short of amazing. From spending countless hours making sure every little detail was perfect, to months later still checking in even if it’s just to say “hi” she has gone leaps and bounds above what anyone could ever ask. Christine in conjunction with Andy not only made our engagement flawless but also gained a customer for life. Thanks to both of you again for not only a beautiful engagement ring and wedding bands but an everlasting memory.

Sent on 10/02/2018
    adlers jewelers 3
  • Kathy

Kathy · Getting married on 04/03/2020

Ana and Andy are the best!

I cannot say enough amazing things about Ana and Andy. They're were imperative in selecting the perfect ring and diamond. I came extremely prepared and they were wonderful about my list of questions due to my research. They went above and beyond in helping ensure we left with something I loved. We were able to take advantage of a Tacori promotion and selected the wedding rings as well! Ana is always available which makes things helpful since we live an hour away. My engagement ring is everything I dreamed thanks to Ana's guidance (nowhere near pushy, she's just extremely supportive in your choice) and although I wanted an oval diamond in a rose gold setting, I left with a round diamond in a platinum setting and I do not regret it one bit. Though I still love the rose gold, the platinum was the way to go due to the nature of my job and it's durability. What makes my ring even more special is that I was able to customize every aspect! Tacori is an incredible brand and I was able to design a one of a kind ring that no one else has. Thank you Ana and Andy!

Sent on 07/06/2019
    adlers jewelers 4

adlers jewelers's reply:

Hi Kathy, We are so glad your experience at Adlers was so outstanding. We look forward to helping you create amazing memories for many other occasions. Best of Luck to you both.

adlers jewelers FAQ

• Which of the following services do you offer? Appraisal, Cleaning, Diamond Certification, Ring Sizing, Shipping
  • What kind of jewelry do you offer? Custom Engagement Rings, Custom Wedding Bands, Designer Engagement Rings, Designer Wedding Bands, Handcrafted, Loose Diamonds
  • What is your average turnaround time for an engagement ring? 3-4 weeks