Dellafora

New Brunswick, NJ View map

With over 20 years of online jewelry retail experience as iWeddingBand, we changed our brand to DELLAFORA to offer beyond wedding bands: beautiful earrings, pendants, and bracelets. Our goal is to provide customers with high quality jewelry at outlet prices, while creating a simple, hassle-free, enjoyable shopping experience.

Choose from our 10K, 14K, 18K Gold, Platinum, Silver, Tungsten Carbide, Titanium, and Cobalt Chrome wedding bands in various styles for both men and women.

Dellafora offers 30 days money back guarantee, certificate of authenticity, and free shipping for all our products.

Which of the following services do you offer?

Shipping

What kind of jewelry do you offer?

Designer Wedding Bands

1 User photo

• Caitlin
    Caitlin R. Married on 11/08/2019

Amazing quality for little cost

My fianceé and I don't have a lot of money to work with for our upcoming wedding, but still wanted something quality and simple for our wedding bands. We decided to order two simple dome bands in yellow gold with lyrics from our chosen first dance song engraved on them. Anywhere else, we were looking at a ton of money, but DellaFora( formerly iweddingbands) got our rings to us within a week of our order at a low price and everything looks perfect! I'll reccomend them to anyone getting married in the future!
    Angela J. Married on 02/23/2019

Excellent!

Simply excellent! good customer service, prompt shipping, excellent quality, ease to return the article. I recommend it 100%. thank you!!! 🙏🏻
    G Married on 05/27/2018
    I was shocked at how nice this ring turned out. We ordered a yellow gold, flat, comfort fit wedding band for my husband and are very pleased with the result!
    The only negative thing I have to say is that I wish the ring came in a ring box, instead of a small jewelery pull string bag.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner