67 Reviews for Upstate Photo Fun

Clean Up (9)
Setup (9)
Flip Book (7)
Delivery (6)

Wish I had more time to take more pics! The selection of props was amazing! All my guests enjoyed Russ's photobooth! The thank you cards are a nice touch!

Profile Picture Nancy, 5/26/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

These guys were amazing. My guests raved about the photo "booth" and their options! (I say "booth" lightly since youre in an open space with enough room for however many people you want). The props were plentiful and great! They definitely were a huge contribution to my blast of a wedding. The photo quality was top notch, and they were professional and fun. I opted for the scrapbook for my guests to add their photo booth strips and sign and it's one of the favorite things I got. I was also given a flash drive with ALL of the photos taken- which I thought was super special! Thank you so much for everything!

Profile Picture Shawna, 3/15/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Of all the weddings I have attended, this was by far the BEST photo booth!!!! Sooo many props and my guests were having a blast!!!!! The next day, my husband & I laughed hysterically at ALL the photos that were taken and given to us on a USB!!! Would highly recommend to anyone!!

Profile Picture Ashlee, 11/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Upstate photo fun was fantastic! They have the best props. Our guests had so much fun with the photo booth and we loved looking at all the pics afterwards. I'd definitely recommend them for any event. It was one of my favorite things about our wedding and they were wonderful to work with!!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 9/30/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I originally wasn't planning to have a photo booth at our wedding, but we met Russ and actually booked the booth BEFORE we even had our venue set. Super affordable, very professional & was a lot of fun! We received a scrap book made from our guests, physical copies of all pictures as well as a flash drive with digital copies. Definitely worth it!

Profile Picture Krystan, 9/23/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

An absolute blast! My guest and I had such a blast with upstate photo fun. They so many props and you can take as many pictures as you want. I would have to say with ease this was my favorite part of my wedding the next day I got home and sat and looked through the amazing scrapbook they put together and I laughed so hard at these great pictures and there where hundreds to look through. So happy we went with them I would recommend them to everyone!!!!

Profile Picture Krystal, 9/16/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

This company is the best photo booth company I have ever seen! They have so many props to keep your guests entertained and coming back! They also customized everything to my liking and didn't let me settle on something that I didn't actually want. They were so easy to work with and it was definitely the hit of my wedding. I couldn't have asked for better service! They even put together a scrapbook with all of my guests pictures with messages so I could remember the fun they had celebrating me and my husband. These guys are a must!

Profile Picture Cassandra, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Great value and service! Our guests all loved the photo booth, which had tons of props. They went out of their way to get a backdrop that matched my theme when the regular selections weren't quite what I wanted. The photos came out great and we're excited to get a copy of all of them. I communicated mostly with Russ, and he was great to work with. Very happy we went with them.

Profile Picture Carmen, 9/9/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

So awesome! So many props and Russ was very engaging with the guests at the wedding. He compiled a photo album and gave it to the bride and groom at the end of the wedding! Would not hesitate to use Upstate at any future events. Strongly recommend having a photo booth, it is sooo much fun.

Profile Picture Patricia, 8/19/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Backdrop(s), CD/DVD of Images, Flip Book, Prints, Props, Clean Up, Delivery, Setup, Photobooth

UpState Photo Fun was awesome! Russ was so responsive to any questions I had prior to the big day. He worked with me to choose a theme for the photo strips that perfectly fit my style. Then, on the wedding day he was beyond accommodating! He kept the guests interested, facilitated a beautiful scrapbook of guest pictures......he even helped my mother and maid of honor figure out how to bustle my dress!!! I cannot say enough good things about this company.

Profile Picture Caitlin, 8/5/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

We can't say enough great things about Russ and his daughter and son in law. Our guests had a blast with the photo booth and they provided the most props I have ever seen. I woul highly recommend then!

Profile Picture kathy, 7/8/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Working with Russ and his crew was amazing! I couldn't have asked for a better time.

Profile Picture Emilee, 6/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Russ and his wife did an amazing job! We had so many guests ranting and raving about the photobooth and how amazing it was! The amount of props they bring was one of my favorite parts! Each picture we were switching props around! I'm not sure there was a time at our wedding that a guest wasn't using the photobooth! We also added the scrapbook & we loved looking at all of our friends and families comments and pictures! I will recommend Upstate Photo Fun for any event & hope that we can use them again in the future! :)

Profile Picture Alyssa, 6/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Russ is amazing! Used him last minute (day before wedding). He not only rushed to get everything lined up for us but was so professional. All our guests loved the photo booth and all his props. We received copies that day of the pictures, a USB of all the pictures and 10 thank you picture cards. He does not disappoint!

Profile Picture M, 6/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Russ is a family friend of ours. Russ and his wife were both amazing to work with. They had hundreds of props that are included with the photo booth and our guests had an absolute blast! We had them manage our guest book by having guests put their photo booth photos in a scrapbook and sign next to their pictures. Russ was organized, detail oriented, and responsive to all of my emails. He customized our experience by letting us chose a background for the photos and he even let us choose the ribbon color for the bookmark sleeves that guests were given to put their pictures in. I was grateful that Russ was also very knowledgeable of the wedding industry and he gave us very helpful tips on areas we were unsure about. He referred us to the photographer we used for our wedding! We truly felt that we received so much more than your average photo booth. I would highly recommend them for any event!

Profile Picture Amanda, 6/10/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Backdrop(s), CD/DVD of Images, Props, Clean Up, Delivery, Setup, Photobooth

You guys are amazing! You get guests involved and have more props than any photobooth I have seen. Being able to text/email photos and having a copy for every person in the picture is awesome. Customized photo backdrop. Thank you so much for helping to make our wedding be so amazing!!!!

Profile Picture Lauren, 11/19/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Absolutely perfect for our wedding! Was a huge hit and everyone loved all the props to choose from. Russ and Deana are amazing to work with!

Profile Picture Sheryl, 10/7/16, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Professional & Fun group of people to work with! They were so flexible to work with

Profile Picture User7296220, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Upstate photo fun was so much fun. My husband and I are very happy we choose them. My guest had a blast. Looking through the pictures we got the next day was just as fun. Lots of laughs!!!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 9/23/16, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

This is the best photo booth set up we’ve seen for a wedding! We met with Russ and his wife several times beforehand, and they were a pleasure to work with. In putting together the book marks that go along with the photo booth, they put an incredible amount of time and effort towards creating a design and color scheme that goes with your wedding theme. They brought a huge selection of fun props with them, and every guest found their way to the photo booth at least once during the night. This was a perfect addition to our wedding and helped make our night so memorable!

Profile Picture Jessica, 9/23/16, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Photobooth, Backdrop(s), Flip Book, Prints, Props

Awesome photo booth service! Relatively new to the business but you'd never know that. Best backgrounds, best service, and most importantly, BEST PROPS!!! Props MAKE the photos so choose someone who has the biggest selection of MODERN props. We've been to 4 weddings this summer. These guys are the best, hands down!

Profile Picture User7257486, 1+ year ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

You will not get a better value or product. Russ and his crew were amazing. Every guest visited the photo booth and took a fun picture. The quality of the photos compared to others we have seen are much better, and the amount of props provided are superior. The album (guest book) that we took home that night is also an amazing quality, and we were given a flash drive with all of the pictures from the night. Russ spent extra time working on our background, even meeting with us in our town to make sure it was right. You will not find a comparable booth!!!

Profile Picture Melissa, 9/2/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Photobooth, Backdrop(s), CD/DVD of Images, Flip Book, Prints, Props, Clean Up, Delivery, Setup

Russ was a lifesaver for planning our wedding. Upstate Photo Fun was the first vendor we actually booked for our wedding and he helped us with recommendations for DJ and photographer too. Of course helping as a wedding planner isn't in his job description, but that's the kind of person he was for us. He took genuine interest in our wedding, and worked with us to personalize this keepsake add-on feature. He has years of experience in the wedding business and has keenly used his knowledge to offer a very well-planned and professionally executed service.

Our photo booth was a BIG hit at our wedding, and we loved having such a well-managed activity for our guests to enjoy when they weren't on the dance floor or sitting to eat. We opted for the scrapbook add-on, and both my husband and I love to look through it to see the messages and sweet pictures everyone posed in. Every guest in each photo received a printed copy of their photo, and even got to put them in a plastic bookmark sleeve to protect them.

My husband and I have been to multiple weddings with photo booths since, and Russ & Deana's amazing setup still stands out easily as the best and more organized. They've thought through the process of managing a photo booth from many angles and I think they've mastered it to provide a high-quality, very fun activity for special events. You will not be disappointed in booking them!

Profile Picture Angela, 9/1/16, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Book them! Right away! Russ is amazing at really customizing the experience for every couple. He's also really good about getting back to you when you have questions. There are so many props and Deana is right there working to keep everything straightened up and clean, on top of assembling the photo album. Everyone was raving about how much they loved this experience and our wedding wouldn't have been the same without them. I am so happy we went with this vendor. Do yourself a favor and at least shoot them an email if you are even slightly considering a photo booth. The value is amazing and the memories are forever.

Profile Picture Rachel, 8/27/16, 3 Reviews