Roxbury, NY 12474 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Photo Booth by Catskill Images

Catskill Images has long specialized in wedding and portrait photography and recently added a Photo Booth to our services. And it has been a HUGE hit with our customers! The "open air" style allows a dozen people at a time in the pictures; the record is 15 so far. Photo Booth by Catskill Images has a variety of backgrounds, graphics and image layouts from which to choose and we will customize the look to match your wedding or event.

Many photo booths are small, cramped boxes that holds 2 or 3 people at a time and they charge extra to bring props. Not us! We have a huge selection of great props for your guests to use and enjoy.

When you hire the Photo Booth by Catskill Images, you have the services of a professional photographer and the very best equipment money can buy.

Follow Photo Booth by Catskill Images on

img7178 edit
img9285 edit
img0092

9 Reviews for Photo Booth by Catskill Images

Catskill Images does a great job. Their photo booth works great and the images look wonderful. I would highly recommend them for any of your photo needs

Sent on 03/03/2015

Photo Booth by Catskill Images's reply:

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! Our goal is always to see that the guests have a blast at the reception! There are times that I am the wedding photographer for the entire event while Tim and our assistant keep the action going at the Photo Booth by Catskill Images. It sure helps that we are both professional photographers and can multi-task at weddings!

Richelle · Married on 09/27/2014

Catskill Images did a great job at our wedding! Our guests loved it and we will have the fun photos to look at forever. They were professional and fun and I highly recommend them!

Sent on 03/03/2015

Photo Booth by Catskill Images's reply:

Thanks, Richelle! Tim handled the Photo Booth by Catskill Images for this one with our assistant at The Emerson Resort in Mt. Tremper while I was shooting a wedding a Hanah Mountain Resort in Margaretville. From the pictures I saw from your wedding, I wish I had been there with you guys. WHAT A BLAST!

Maggie · Married on 09/28/2013

Jill captured amazing moments for us throughout our entire weekend celebration and we never saw her taking any of the pictures! Her expertise, professionalism and incredibly warm and funny self helped to make a very long-awaited celebration absolutely perfect.

Sent on 03/04/2015

Photo Booth by Catskill Images's reply:

This one is difficult for me to respond to without getting a bit moist in the eyes. I must admit that Maggie is a very dear, long-time friend of mine and to see her marry the love of her life, Karen, was my great honor. I am the one who was lucky to be chosen to be even a small part of this event.

Photo Booth by Catskill Images Pricing

Photo Booth by Catskill Images Price Rates

Photo Booth by Catskill Images FAQ

• Which of the following does your starting price include? Backdrop(s), CD/DVD of Images, Prints, Props, Social Media Integration
  • Which of the following does your most popular package include? Backdrop(s), CD/DVD of Images, Prints, Props, Social Media Integration

• Twisted Sister Salon
    Twisted Sister Salon Wedding Hair & Makeup

Fun and professional! Two very important values for your wedding day!

• Ate O Ate Catering
    Ate O Ate Catering Wedding Caterers

A fun and playful addition to any Wedding or special event. Great service from start to finish.

• Mod Media weddings
    Mod Media weddings Wedding Videographers

I have worked with Jill on several projects over the last three years and was impressed by her professionalism and creative eye for capturing shots that would ordinarily be missed by most photographers. Jill is an absolute joy to work with. If you are looking for an experienced photographer, you will not do better!

• Roxbury, 12474 See on map