Queensbury Photo Booth & Magnets

Queensbury Photo Booth & Magnets

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Queensbury Photo Booth & Magnets

Our new illuminated  booth is updated with all the newest technology and is larger in width than your typical sit down booth.  We offer 16 color options to match your wedding color selections as well as a color changing mode.  We offer a larger than normal sit down booth that allows 6 to 8 people to get into the picture.  We will customize the prints or magnets to exactly what you want with our thousands of options. Queensbury Photo Booth offers many options that will help make amazing take away memories for you and your guests.

Queensbury Photo Booth provides a unique photo booth experience.  We understand how important your event is to you and your guests and our goal is to help make that event amazing by proving an amazing experience that can be talked about and shared for a lifetime.

-Custom Photo Booth experience personally designed to meet your needs and budget.

-Social Media Kiosk for guest photo sharing instantly during your event.

-Custom welcome message on the booths 20" HD touchscreen monitor where guest can choose what type of photo they would like to take.

-Memory Maker options such as a memory book, video messages, USB drive with all the photos and a live Facebook page option.

-Built in professional Canon T2I DSLR camera and Kodak photo lab dry printer for high quality prints in seconds.

-Custom event logo at the bottom of the photo strip with the option of a date or location to be added.

-Booth has 16 color choices along with a multicolor flashing/fading option.  Booth will match any special event color requirement.

-Thousands of photo and magnet options. You name it we can usually do it.

-Have guests record video messages to the special couple or host.

-Thousands of  name it we can usually do it.

-Post images instantly to a Facebook page setup just for your event.

-Have guests record video messages to the special couple or host.

Categories: Wedding Rental

Regions serviced: Albany

Follow Queensbury Photo Booth & Magnets on

6 Reviews for Queensbury Photo Booth & Magnets

The Queensbury Photo Booth was very well run and added a unique way to preserve memories of such a special day! The staff running the booth was helpful and very personable. I would highly recommend the service for any occassion!!

Profile Picture User4638596, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Photography, Unique Services (Other)

Great fun and great experience. My friends and family were able to capture moments I may have missed. The photo booth was a hit and I had a personal attendant. I had so many questions before my wedding and I always received personal response from Kim within hours!

Profile Picture User4638480, 2+ years ago, 1 Review