6 riesling Road, Schenectady, NY 12309 Map · Phone number

About Capture A Moment Photobooth

A wedding is an important day where friends and family join to make cherished memories. Capture A Moment Photo Booth provides you and your guests with their own memorable keepsake to commemorate your special occasion.

Every Package Includes:

190299362786253060111582850160
16557396278540539352961820341847

20 Reviews for Capture A Moment Photobooth

Heather · Married on 07/30/2016

Capture a moment was a great photo booth at our wedding! All of our guests had a great time! The pictures were wonderful and they even provided us with a book with a copy of every photo in it along with our guests comments. It was so fun!!! Thanks To Bob and his assistant for being so quick and efficient and making our night so memorable.

I have to start out by saying that if you are unsure of whether or not book Capture A Moment for your wedding...you should! Capture A Moment is definitely worth the investment!

I first learned of Capture A Moment at a bridal show last winter. I chatted with him about the photobooth options and the services that his company provides. One of my bridesmaids and I took photos in all of the photobooths at several bridal shows and felt like the quality of the images from Capture A Moment were superior to the others! I wanted to book Capture A Moment the day I met Bob at the bridal show but due to overall budget concerns, I had to hold off on booking until I was able to assess the overall cost of the big day. We ended up calling Bob two days before the wedding and asked if there was any chance that he was available and he was able to make it happen! Bob was able to add our monogram to the bottom of our photo strips and sent me a proof of what the strip would look like shortly after I emailed the image to him.

Bob and his wife even came and ran the photobooth for the evening on my wedding because the rest of the staff were at other events! He provided the props and gave assistance to our older guests in the operation of the booth! Our guests loved going to the photobooth and having a keepsake to take with them! At the end of the evening, we were given a disc with images of all of the photo strips that were taken throughout the evening. We have enjoyed looking through them and seeing how much fun all of our guest were having! I highly recommend hiring Bob and his team!

Kadie · Married on 09/25/2015

We used Capture A Moment Photobooth for our wedding on September 25, 2015 at Birch Hill. It was the life of the party. EVERYONE loved the Photobooth and it was such a fun addition to our wedding. I also enjoyed how they made a personalized photos strip for our wedding and our guests received a copy as well as U.S. I would highly recommend Bob and Capture A Moment. Thank you for everything! We loved having you be apart of our wedding.

Capture A Moment Photobooth FAQ

• Which of the following event rental services to you provide? Delivery, Setup
  • What event items are available? Photobooth
  • Which of the following services do your prices include? Delivery, Setup
  • Which of the following does your starting price include? Backdrop(s), CD/DVD of Images, Enclosed Booth, Prints, Props
  • Which of the following does your most popular package include? Backdrop(s), CD/DVD of Images, Prints, Props
  • What photobooth items are available? Backdrop(s), CD/DVD of Images, Enclosed Booth, Prints, Props, Social Media Integration

• 6 riesling Road Schenectady, NY 12309 See on map