Union of Souls Wedding Ceremonies Reviews

6 | Council Bluffs, IA

6 Reviews for Union of Souls Wedding Ceremonies

My husband and I heard of Brandy Pool through the grapevine that she does an amazing job officiating weddings and she really does. We were so lucky to have her marry us and it was such an honor to work with her. She is extremely organized, super nice, and has a true passion for officiating weddings. We had such an amazing experience with her and she made our ceremony one of my absolute favorite parts of our wedding. Brandy performed our ceremony so beautifully and I couldn't have asked for a better officiant to marry us. Even during the ceremony rehearsal when I was feeling stressed about some hiccups, she helped calm me down and gave some great words of advice to help me. She is absolutely wonderful and meeting her for our consultation meeting made us so excited to work with her. She gave lots of helpful suggestions but also worked with us to make sure our wedding ceremony script was very personal to us. Extremely professional and amazing at what she does. I highly recommend her!! We are forever grateful for having Brandy marry us - can't say enough how appreciative we are and how great she is!!

Sent on 06/18/2014

Hannah · Married on 05/24/2014

She was an amazing person to work with. She made sure we knew all the information that we needed. She also let us write most of the ceremony to fit who we are as people. She was very flexible to work with and was an all around great officiant to have at our wedding. We would definitely use her again to renew our vows.

Sent on 06/16/2014

Brandy was very professional and easy to work with. I changed my mind 50 times on what I wanted for a ceremony and she was very accommodating. We had a set time to start the day of the wedding and we were ready to go early and she was even okay with this. The personalized copy of our ceremony and vowes was a nice touch. I would recommend her to anyone who needs their wedding officiated!

Sent on 11/16/2014

Deb · Married on 12/08/2012

Brandy is amazing. She is a very personable person and has a passion for doing this type of work. She was sensitive to our needs and desires. She allowed us to write as much or as little of our ceremony as we were comfortable with. She offered suggestions and had lots of resources for us to use to make our ceremony perfect!

Sent on 01/07/2013

kurt & carrie · Married on 11/29/2012

After interviewing several other officiants, Brandy was a breath of fresh air! She came organized and prepared with great ideas. She is very personable. She really did a great job for our wedding. Kurt and Carrie N.

Sent on 01/09/2013

Joanna · Married on 11/13/2012

Brandy was amazing!!!! She was not only professional, she really listened and made our ceremony a reflection of us and our relationship. We plan to renew our vows when our families can be here and we are definitely going to have Brandy as our officiant again.

Brent and Joanna