Lauren Vargas, Officiant

Bethlehem, PA View map Visit website
   1 review
$400 Typical Price

$400 Typical Price

My goal is to create an affordable, unique, and beautiful experience for couples. I believe the union of marriage is an important event in a love story. I can help you navigate your wedding day ceremony, so that the ceremony represents your wishes. I serve all couples regardless of religion, race, ethnicity, sex, and gender. Whether your wedding is an elopement, micro wedding, or a big wedding, I hope you can have the ceremony you desire. I am open to travel anywhere in the Lehigh Valley (other accommodations can be made). I look forward to hearing from couples! Please feel free to reach out with any questions!!

• Asian-owned
  • Hispanic or Latinx-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the typical price for your wedding services?

$400

Which of the following are included in the price?

Ceremony Rehearsal

What is the starting price for your wedding services?

$300

Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal?

What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals?

$300

What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?

Non-religious
Interfaith
Ceremony Rehearsal
Vow Renewal
Civil Union
Single Religion

What services do you provide?

Allow Couples' Own Vows
Licensed

What religious affiliations do you serve?

No Denomination

On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?

Less than 30 mins.
30-60 mins.

In which states are you licensed?

AL
UT
WA
WI
WY

What languages do you speak?

English

Team

Lauren
Lauren
Officiant

Hello all!! My name is Lauren and I am a wedding officiant. I am so honored to have this position and to be able to be a part of couples' special day! I am fairly new to the wedding industry and I have my best friend to thank, for bringing this experience to my life. I am so glad I was able to start this journey by marrying my friends and I hope I can bring the same joy they had, to you. Some fun facts about me is that I am a registered nurse, I love to hike, do yoga, I love the Harry Potter books and movies, and I love traveling to Bermuda!! I am looking forward to meeting with you and to be a part of your continued love story!!

Center st Bethlehem, PA, 18017
Location of (Lauren Vargas, Officiant)

Other vendors in Philadelphia for your wedding