Union Diamond Reviews

48 | Atlanta, GA

48 Reviews for Union Diamond

Jesse · Married on 10/31/2017

I searched long and hard for the right vendor for the ring that will adorn the hand of my fiance. I found that vendor in Union Diamond. You will not go wrong. I highly recommend. Great piece of custom made jewelry. Great professionals all around. If you are close, visit their storefront in Atlanta. They are top notch!

Sent on 07/19/2016

S · Married on 09/30/2017

Claire did a great job assisting me with my diamond needs. She provided great customer service throughout the entire purchase and shipping process. The entire process including the purchase, diamond setting, and shipping took exactly 3 weeks. She kept close communication throughout the entire process and answered any questions I had asked. She reassured me that my diamond was eye clean and it sure was when I saw it in person. 5/5 would recommend.

Sent on 05/17/2016

Union Diamond's reply:

Thank you Sasa! It was a pleasure working with you. What a gorgeous ring!
    Best Regards,

Claire Novotny

Chris · Married on 09/30/2017

Union came to me as a recommendation. I am so thankful for going to visit! Jeff walked me through one of the most important decisions of my life and I could not have done it without his guidance. Like most, I shopped around and Union not only beat others on price, but the level of customer service, and their custom designs. They spent hours working with me on the perfect engagement ring, were never pushy, were educational, and the final product blew me away. They won me over and I will be back in the future for my next purchase.

Sent on 10/30/2016
  • User6702295 · 1+ year ago

I got a build your own diamond engagement ring and the quality of the diamond is unsurpassed!!!

Union Diamond's reply:

Thank you for your feedback! We are glad to hear you love the ring!!! Thank you so much again for your purchase and we look forward to working with you again!!
    Sincerely, Leah Cawley

Jennifer · Married on 08/27/2017

I had the pleasure of working with Kerry Millwood and she was absolutely fantastic! I was beyond skeptical buying this online and she made this experience so seamless! I placed the order on Oct 4 and absolutely needed it by the 16th, she promised to have it to me by then and it was delivered on the 14th!! The whole process was a wonderful experience, she kept me up to date on every step and answered every email (and trust me there were many) in under an hour! I got pictures of the diamond before it was set and pictures of the ring before it was set. I cannot rave enough about how amazing they really are. Honest, and professional! The customer service was superb and the ring is STUNNING! thank you Kerry!!! I would recommend Union to everyone and anyone who is looking, best value, best service and wonderful stress free experience. Ask for Kerry she is AWESOME!

Sent on 10/18/2016

Barb · Married on 08/24/2017

I was very impressed with their customer service and their willingness to answer questions, lots of questions!

Millie · Married on 04/08/2017

I cannot say enough about the wonderful service at Union Diamond. We have used them for wedding sets and other jewelry, as well as resetting gems, resizing rings,, etc. Their selections are second to none, and prices are great. Andrew, and everyone we have worked with at Union Diamond, is completely professional and ready to do whatever is necessary to make the experience joyful and worry-free. I highly recommend Union Diamond for wedding sets or any other jewelry!

Sent on 04/04/2017

Kate · Married on 09/30/2016

I went to Union Diamond by recommendation from a family member who has used their services a number of times. I wanted to right the right engagement ring. I used to work in a jewelers years ago so I knew what I was looking for in a diamond & I had done plenty of research. I was dealing with Claire Novotny. From start to finish, I was kept in the loop at all times. Not only was the communication excellent but Claire really understood her client (me) and this made my experience absolutely incredible. Claire went above & beyond to make sure everything went smoothly and even said I could contact her on her work email address out of hours should I have any questions or worries about the delivery of the ring. She had sorted out any worries/issues before they became a worry to me. It is such an important time in some brides lives and to have someone you trust help you along the journey was unforgettable. I can not thank Claire (& the organisation) enough. I will definitely be back in the future. I would 100% recommend anyone to go to Union Diamond for their jewelery...and request Claire :D
    Did I mention i LOVE LOVE LOVE my ring?!? :)

Sent on 06/04/2015

Lauren · Married on 08/19/2016

Union Diamond helped my now husband pick out the most beautiful diamond and design my dream ring engagement ring and wedding band. We are now about to have babies#3 and #4 and I am looking forward to Union Diamond helping design another amazing piece of jewelry.

Hi Lauren,

Thanks so much for your business and we are glad you love your custom jewelry pieces! It has been a pleasure working with you!! Congratulations on babies #3 and 4!!! :-)

• User6862080 · 2+ years ago

Shop around, look around, then go to Union Diamond for great quality at a great price!

Sent on 06/20/2016

Brian · Married on 06/04/2016

I have dealt with Union Diamond a couple times within the past couple years and I have zero complaints. I worked with Leah Cawley who has provided me with top notch service. She gave me options when I asked for them, she gave me her personal opinion when asked and she made sure that I was completely satisfied with whatever she was working on with me. It is obvious that Leah is a very valuable asset to Union Diamond. Her attention to detail is very high and went beyond the normal to make things happen for my wife and I. If she didn't have something I was looking for she found it and got back with me. Phone calls and emails were always returned in a timely manner and she always checked on me when deciding on certain things to see if there was anything else she could do to help. We live in Texas and I have made 3 purchases through Union Diamond, which have been flawless. I also returned my wife's ring to get it rhodium plated and that was also done with no issues. I highly recommend using Union Diamond for any of you jewelry purchases whether it be for everyday, engagements or weddings. They have a wonderful selection and my experience as been above average.

Brian

Hi Brian,

Thank you so much for your nice review and your continued business with us over the years! As always, it is a pleasure working with you!! Best wishes for a wonderful wedding!! Thanks again!

Sincerely, Leah

Union Diamond came highly recommended by family members who had previously purchased diamonds. However, when it came to visiting the store, we learned Union Diamond was now an online business; meaning the diamond had to be purchased sight unseen based on GIA reports and of course the expert advice of Claire and Tony. The diamond we received was everything they said it would be and more. It truly is perfection! We couldn't be happier. The quality of the ring setting set is also beautiful. We LOVE the setting and the diamond. Claire was so friendly, always readily available for my questions, and truly professional. She made our engagement ring purchase a wonderful experience. She narrowed our choice of stones to two, based on the diamond characteristics we chose, and worked in our price range. She found exactly the diamond we wanted and for the amount we had set out to spend. You will not be disappointed when you buy your diamond at Union Diamond. Like my sister's and nephews diamonds purchased at Union Diamond, my new engagement ring definitely has the WOW FACTOR. My mother-in- law first opened the overnighted package and said "It was so beautiful I thought I was going to faint." They even went beyond the call of duty to get the finished ring to us in time for a surprise proposal party. Thank you Claire and Tony. The pleasure was all ours!

Sent on 04/22/2015

Justin · Married on 04/09/2016

What an amazing experience, I can say, like most people, buying an engagement ring site unseen can be very scary and intimidating. From the very beginning of my experience it was nothing but positive and reassuring. Leah Cawley was absolutely the best to work with. We both found several stones that were in my budget and she worked with me to find the best quality stone, even telling me that the stone I was looking at was nice, but had an inclusion you could see with the naked eye and found a better quality stone that was less expensive. She assured me that the gemologist said that the stone we picked out was gorgeous and eye clean. She even went as far as sending me a picture as soon as she received it from their vendor. I was very picky and in a time crunch and she assured me (even though it was my fault) they would have it delivered to me on time. She responded to every single email I sent (and there were a ton, trust me) and it seemed like after each email I sent, she responded within minutes. I know you may be Leary of purchasing an important, expensive item like this online. But trust me when I say it was worth it, and I will be going back for our wedding bands. What a great company and sales staff they have. I received the ring this morning and it was simply perfect, I couldn't have asked for a better outcome in this long journey I've had. A++ work Union Diamond, and especially Leah Cawley.

Sent on 08/26/2015

Union Diamond's reply:

Thank you so much Justin!!! It was a pleasure to work with you!!

I recently purchased a diamond set in a platinum 6 prong Tiffany style setting and I could not be any happier with this purchase! I did a lot of research before ordering with Union and could not find any other diamond of this weight, color, cut and clarity at the price I paid at Union. The ring is absolutly stunning. The customer service here is excellent. Claire was extremely helpful and so patient with my constant questions. If you want a quality diamond at the best price, Union Diamond is the place to go!

By the way, I had this diamond appraised by an independent appraiser and it was appraised at almost double the price the price I paid at Union.
    L&J

Sent on 04/25/2015

Loved my experience at Union diamond. Went to get an engagement ring and Leah helped me through out the entire process. Being this was my first time and having limited knowledge of diamonds, Leah did a great job narrowing down what I wanted in the ring and was very knowledgeable and insightful. I picked out the perfect diamond ring at a very reasonable price. Ring came in when they stated it would be and provided all documentation including appraisal value. Leah made the experience fun and I liked how they take a personal interest in this exciting time of your life. Will do all future business with union diamond.

Sent on 11/23/2015

Did an amazing job! great customer service!!

Sent on 04/28/2015

After searching for months for a vintage wedding ring for my soon to be wife, I found it on the internet! Apprehensive of buying online and having never heard of Union Diamond, I realized the store was located in Atlanta, GA. I immediately sent an email via their website for more information and within five minutes Leah Cawley replied and saved the day.

We scheduled a Saturday appointment in their East Paces Ferry Road showroom. Upon arrival we were greeted with friendly faces and an enormous selection of diamonds, jewelry and other shiny things. The entire weekend sales team, Z, Andrew and even the owner joined us in discussions regarding our selections. My apprehension immediately vanished.

Thrilled with the quality of service we decided to get a custom band designed as well. The CAD designer presented unbelievable renderings for a complicated and detailed band. I'm confident they can make any ring you show them. Two rings later and lots of things on our wish list, Union Diamond is forever our go to for exceptional service, amazing designers and competitive prices. Leah will decrease your stress level by a million and make your loved one gleam with pride! Thanks Leah and team!

Sent on 08/30/2015

Timothy · Married on 06/21/2015

I recently purchased an engagement ring from Union Diamond with the help of Claire Novotny. The selection at Union Diamond is amazing and the level service is even better. Claire was extremely patient with me as she should me picture after picture of diamonds until I found the perfect one. She was always readily available to help me and returned emails almost immediately. I couldn't be more happy with the way the ring turned out!

Sent on 08/26/2014
  • User4182055 · 2+ years ago

AMAZING!!! I had such a hard time finding a ring I loved. Christine at Union Diamond was so helpful and patient with me. She sent me pictures of the actual diamonds I was interested and provided one of the best customer service experiences I have had while buying jewelry. She was extremely responsive and gave honest opinions about my options and truly understood what I was looking for. Great experience, extremely great value and a place I would definitely revisit in the future. Furthermore, I am out of state and was extremely nervous about purchasing a diamond over the internet. Which made it all the more helpful to have someone willing to work and communicate with you and provide actual pictures of the products you are interested in! And I LOVE my ring!

Sent on 06/17/2014

Jason · Married on 11/17/2014

Ring was spectacular! Claire Novotny exceeded expectations!

Sent on 11/18/2014

Amanda · Married on 10/25/2014

Groom bought my engagement ring here, and liked them so much we went back to buy the bands in person. Fabulous staff, excellent selection, and extremely pleasurable to work with.
    The value is also unbeatable

Sent on 12/04/2014

My fiance bought my ring through Union Diamond. They were amazing, he had his own customer service rep and only spoke with him. He was ordering the ring while in Japan and the transaction went very smoothly. As for the ring? It is beautiful! I absolutely love it :) I highly recommend this company.

Sent on 05/14/2013
  • F

Frank · Married on 03/22/2014

Union Diamond went above and beyond my expectations. My purchase for the engagement ring then the wedding band for the actual wedding. Union Diamond was always there to make our ceremony epic and memorable. Quality and price are big plus with Union Diamond.

Sent on 05/13/2016

Union Diamond's reply:

Thanks again Frank, we appreciate your business!!!

Mia · Married on 09/01/2013

When shopping for a stone in 2012, we really weren't familiar with buying diamonds online. We. An across Union Diamond and the reviews were very positive. I said well doesn't hurt to call and check them out. The associates were very helpful and patience with my purchase. I actually had two stones shipped out and returned the one after being able to view them both in person. The associates were very helpful and listened to our budget and needs. I couldn't be more happier with my bridal set and get thousands of compliments!!

Sent on 05/13/2016

Union Diamond's reply:

Thank you so much for your review!! We appreciate your feedback and thank you for your business!!! We look forward to working with you again in the future!

My husband purchased my engagement ring from Union Diamond in March 2012. I cannot speak too much to this experience but I do know that he was able to pick and choose which diamonds he preferred and the store would ship the diamonds in for him. Ever since I was engaged I have had many comments on my diamond (3.3 carats, round brilliant). The quality is spectacular and the diamond looks flawless.
    We ended up using Union Diamond again for our wedding bands and my setting. They already knew my diamond and we could trust them. We worked directly with Tony and he was able to recommended my setting and band. He was really friendly and accomodating. I ended up getting diamonds all the way around the band on both my setting and wedding ring. It looks absolutely gorgeous. My husband's band fits his style too (palladium). We both wanted something "classic" and not trendy as this is going to be jewelry you have for 50+ years! My diamond and our rings are one of the best decisions we made for our wedding/marriage. Of course it's also what will last the longest :)
    I am not a big fan of jewelry stores, especially the ones in the mall (I refuse to go into Tiffanys) but I really like how Union Diamond is in a private but great location. I would recommend Union Diamond for jewelry!

Sent on 08/09/2013