9 Reviews for True Love Decor Vintage

Flatware (1)
Glassware (1)
Linens (1)
9 True Love Decor Vintage Reviews

There should be more then 5 star options to choose from--these guys were about a million stars in my book. Chris + Sonya (owners) went ABOVE + BEYOND for our wedding. We couldn't be more happy with this company--my wedding wouldn't have been the same without these guys. My wedding wasn't something easy since it was at my in laws ranch (definitely not set up for weddings). We all worked with a blank canvas and they were very helpful on figuring out what should be placed where. The best part for me was how much I trusted them and knew that where they thought a "couch" should be placed will be in the right place.
My mom-in-law and I visited with Chris multiple times, he came to the ranch a couple of times and we went to his shop also! They have tons of things to choose from and WHATEVER you vision they will go above that vision.
They also have great prices and have the BEST customer relationship. I really felt that I got to know them all very well and they make you feel special/cared about.

This is HUGE when planning a wedding or any event.
Thank you guys so so so much for making my fairytale wedding real!

Profile Picture Michelle , 1/28/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Flatware, Glassware, Delivery, Setup, Centerpieces, Chairs, Decor, Tables, Vases

To start off, our wedding was one day after Hurricane Matthew was set to leave the area. It was projected to hit us at a category 4. Cancelling our rentals due to the storm never even crossed the minds of Chris and Sonya of True Love Decor. When, at the last minute, our wedding needed to be moved indoors, they rolled with the punches and took the lead when I couldn't direct them for much of set up. Everything turned out beautifully. Even though the wedding was moved into a ballroom from a tented polo field, the beautiful rustic pieces rented from True Love gave the reception the romantic and vintage vibe I had always planned. They have an incredible selection of pieces, a wonderful facebook and instagram page for inspiration, and are genuinely just the nicest people you could hire. I am referring everyone I know to book them! If you want to make your wedding stand out, talk to True Love!

Profile Picture Erica, 10/8/16, 7 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Decor, Tables, Delivery, Setup, Showroom

What can I say? TLD was an amazing find and quite by accident. I wanted a very special arch for my beach ceremony and my decorator found TLD online because they rented doors and chairs. My decorator claimed, for some reason, they were not able to get in touch with TLD and if I wanted I could try and talk to them myself.
And am I ever glad I did! Chris and Sonya are two absolutely wonderful people who run an amazing business. When I went to the showroom to look at the doors I wanted, I pretty much rearranged my entire décor around their offerings. I was able to have the perfect "Pinterest" wedding with vintage and Victorian items – mismatched Victorian place settings, a beautiful memorial table, gorgeous bride and groom chairs, and a very special chair to recognize my late grandmother.
Chris and Sonya are extremely nice, accommodating, and responsive. They treat you like a part of their family. For all appointments and the wedding, they were on time and the setup was flawless. I would highly recommend them and plan to use them in the future for any other events I have that need décor. I promise you won't be disappointed!

Profile Picture Kristen, 2/20/16, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Decor, Tables, Delivery, Setup, Showroom

Amazing company that will accommodate above and beyond their means! Beautiful decor! It will be hard to not rent everything! Highly recommended their services. We rented all decor for our wedding from the company and it was the most reasonably price we found in south FL. Not only are they reasonably priced but they treat you like family. So thankful we found this company! Chris, Sonya, and the True Love Team, we can not thank you enough for everything you guys did to make our day special and flawless. We will miss you guys!!!

Profile Picture ashley, 12/4/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Unique Services (Other)
Services Used: Delivery, Setup, Showroom, Linens, Centerpieces, Chairs, Decor, Tables, Vases

Chris and Sonya were incredibly helpful and accomodating. Incredible variety of products helps give your wedding a very personal touch. They work with passion and go out of their way to make your day as unique and special as possible. Very happy to have found them.

Profile Picture Patricia, 8/8/15, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

I loved working with True Love Decor! Not only did he have everything I envisioned and set it up for my early sunrise ceremony, but Chris even went as far as making furniture for me! I needed a backless bench and he handmade one for me. I wish I had another event just so I could use more of their inventory. Plus, you can't beat their prices for the furniture, delivery, and setup.

Profile Picture Katlyn, 6/6/15, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

I had a wonderful experience working with True Love Decor for the furniture rental at my wedding! They have an unbelievable selection of unique vintage pieces to choose from!! Chris & Sonya really took the time to meet with me (even at the venue) and understand my vision & make suggestions. Their prices were very reasonable compared to the other furniture rental companies I researched. They were very flexible to last minute changes and really put me at ease the day of my wedding. They were on time and had everything set up just as we had planned. I highly recommend choosing True Love Decor for furniture renal for any type of event - you won't be disappointed!!

Profile Picture Amanda, 5/21/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

True Love Decor was amazing!! Their items to rent were one of a kind. We used their dishes (which were super cute!!), a mailbox for cards, and they also set up our altar made out of bamboo on the beach. I can't say enough how nice and accommodating they were to us! They answered our emails the same day and when it was time to return the items, they were super flexible and made it so much easier on us. We would definitely refer our family and friends to use them...and we would use them again with another event in the future!! Thank you, Chris and Sonya!!

Profile Picture Samantha, 3/7/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

I had True Love Decor's Castle Doors at my wedding and they completed the whole outdoor ceremony perfectly! Guests were taking pictures under them and it was special to be able to have the suspense of closing them before I walked down the aisle. Chris was so easy to work with and was prompt in responding to emails. The price was reasonable and I would love to use their antiques for future events!

Profile Picture User4174763, 2+ years ago, 1 Review