About The Lounge Event Furniture Rental

The Definition of Style

The Lounge Event Furniture Rental is your event furniture rental solution. We are proud to offer an unparalleled range of fine furniture, upscale accessories and high-end props. From a hip club vibe to a sophisticated and elegant feel at your wedding, our furniture line uses its visual appeal to its best. From white leather sofas, to banquettes, to high cocktail tables, we have it all! If you are planning an event, call us. It will be our pleasure to work with you to make it a huge success.

Categories: Wedding Rental

Regions serviced: Puerto Rico

Follow The Lounge Event Furniture Rental on

5 Reviews for The Lounge Event Furniture Rental

Delivery (1)
Chairs (1)
Tables (1)

0.5

A complete let down, they ruined my wedding's look & feel! I only communicated with Hilary/Joan (my sales reps) via email and the photos they sent of what I *thought* I was renting was a false advertisement. They did not specify/disclosed that the picnic table and the picnic bench on the photos they had sent needed to be rented separately so I ended up on my wedding day with 2 tables and 8 picnic benches (ANY GOOD SALES PERSON WOULD HAVE NOTICED THAT THE MATH WAS WRONG AND SAY SOMETHING, BUT THEY DIDN'T). On top of that they didn't delivered the barrel that was supposed to be my cake's table (still waiting to hear from them on my refund since the many attempts to get in touch with Hilary/Joan have been futile, hence why I'm leaving this review). To make matters even worse they delivered the order SO late (they where told multiple times to be at the venue at 9am, when they arrived it was past 10:30am) so there was nothing to be done for the picnic table/bench fiasco but to rent PLASTIC tables/chairs from the venue.

A complete disaster, I had guest arriving and I didn't have where to seat them, all my decorations on the floor. I was put in a very hard position, I was under a lot of stress minutes before walking down the isle.

I trusted The Lounge for my wedding's rentals and they fail me massively. The fact that NO ONE is getting back to me adds insult to injury, the least they should do is offer me my money back and an apology.

I do not recommend, for your sake go with someone else.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Yaira, 10/29/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Chairs, Tables, Delivery

Loved my Tiffany chairs!! Quality and Affordable! On time

Profile Picture Solimar, 8/29/14, 7 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Wide variety of furniture. Good attitude personell

Profile Picture User2417986, 2+ years ago, 6 Reviews

Chocolate Fountain
Flatware
1 AWARD

800 calle del parque santurce, San Juan, PR 00909   See On Map
787-728-2838 (phone) 787-727-5912 (fax)
Office Hours Monday-Friday 8:00am-6:00pm Saturday 9:00am-1:00pm