Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

8 Reviews for Triple Tree Flowers

Chuppah Decor (1)
Single Flowers (1)
Table Arrangements (1)
8 Triple Tree Flowers Reviews

As residents of West Philadelphia, we had often gone to the Clark Park Farmer's Market on Saturdays and marveled at the beauty of the bright and colorful wildflowers that Triple Tree Flowers sells at their stall. They were so sweet and helpful, talking through which flowers would be available at the time of our wedding, offering advice on which flowers would be best for a bouquet, etc. The flowers were stunning and I am so glad we went with them! Definitely very affordable, as well!

Profile Picture Rachel, 6/3/17, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Bouquets, Single Flowers

We loved working with Triple Tree flowers. They created beautiful rustic center pieces for our tables (some in their own mason jars and some in containers that we provided). They also made me a beautiful bouquet and a bunch of loose flowers for various locations around the venue. My now-husband even commented on how beautiful the flowers were. The price could NOT be beat. Seriously. It worked for us, but be aware that because the price is low, placing the arrangements on tables, on the cake, etc. is not included. Would absolutely recommend.

Profile Picture User6258861, 1+ year ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Chuppah Decor, Table Arrangements, Consultations, Delivery

We were familiar with Triple Tree Flowers from the Clark Park Farmers' Market and were ecstatic to find out they they also do weddings as their flowers are absolutely gorgeous. We met with David during a Saturday Farmers' Market and he was very flexible with any requests we had. I highly recommend Triple Tree Flowers if you're comfortable not knowing exactly what your arrangements will look like ahead of time, but want rustic and very affordable flowers for your wedding. We were very happy with how everything turned out!

Profile Picture User4092965, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
4.2

Triple Tree provided absolutely gorgeous flowers for my wedding. The majority of the flowers came in bulk, but they did build the bouquets for me and my bridesmaids, which were perfect. My only issue with them was due to a pretty major miscalculation in the initial quote which resulted in a $400 difference between the quote and actual price, but the flowers were still so reasonably priced overall and looked so gorgeous, I wouldn't let that deter me from using them in the future. (Just be sure to double check the math on the initial quote! If I'd paid more attention, I would have caught the error and avoided the sticker shock.)

Profile Picture Karina, 6/27/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Triple Tree Farms is a gem. They provide gorgeous, freshly cut wildflowers at very low prices, especially considering the fantastic quality. Many people commented on the centerpieces at our wedding, including a friend who is a florist out of state. We purchased a bucket of flowers, which we used to adorn our wedding cake and which a friend made into bouquets. Marcus and David at Triple Tree are responsive, professional, and very warm. We loved working with them. If you are getting married in the Philadelphia area, particularly near West Philly or Center City, this is a no-brainer.

Profile Picture User3841358, 2+ years ago, 8 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I would like to give David and Triple Tree Flowers 10-stars for value. His flowers are beautiful and his prices are incredibly approachable. You cannot exert the same control with Triple Tree as you would from a florist who orders their flowers from all over the world (David relies on what he and the rest of the Triple Tree folks can grow at their Lancaster farm), but the blooms are the freshest you will ever find. For my early June wedding he supplied us with absolutely beautiful arrangements of vibrant snapdragons, zinnias, sunflowers, and because he knew I wanted them (and the weather cooperated) beautiful peonies!!! Look for him at the Clark Park farmers market (and at Rittenhouse, and a variety of other farmer's markets throughout the city).

Profile Picture Allison, 6/6/15, 7 Reviews
Category: Flowers

We used Triple Tree Farms for our wedding flowers. We are so glad we did. We wanted wild flower bouquets and centerpieces for our wedding and David and his team delivered beautifully rustic centerpieces - very unique and seasonal. Our guests loved them.

You have to be ok with a little bit of uncertainty b/c they use what they grow on the farm and we went a week before the wedding to see what would be available. They created gorgeous arrangements -- and very, very affordable. We got a lot for our money and the quality was impeccable.

Profile Picture User4415394, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I visit their stand at the Rittenhouse Farmer's Market and love their bouquets. For the wedding, I LOOOVED the flowers! David was so helpful and the flowers were perfect for our venue! So happy with my choice to use Triple Tree.

Profile Picture Nicole, 8/25/12, 5 Reviews