1400 Fulling Mill Rd., Middletown, PA 17057 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Plenty of Petals

Weddings are our specialty, but certainly not our limit. Plenty of Petals provides custom arrangements for birthdays, anniversaries, christenings, bar mitzvahs and bat mitzvahs, showers, and funerals. We aim to provide you with flowers according to your own vision. We strive to be as helpful as possible in doing so, which means we will deliver up to an hour away. We also work hard to ease the financial stress of your event by offering beautiful packages for all budgets and by allowing payment plans.

Plenty of Petals is the exclusive florist for Karen's Harmony Hall. We've worked closely with many other venues as well, including:

~ Paxtang Presbyterian

Plenty of Petals 3
Plenty of Petals 4
Plenty of Petals 5

Lauren · Married on 06/22/2019

Amazing flowers and arrangements!

We used Plenty of petals for our June 22 wedding. From our first meeting with Elyse, I felt that she had the same vision for my flowers. I provided her with pictures of arrangements and bouquets that I liked and she was able to figure out the proper mix of flowers to go in them. On the day of our wedding, her and her husband delivered our flowers to the venue and designed the centerpieces. She arranged all of our centerpieces at our wedding! I was impressed by this level of service since I have seen many florists just simply place pre-arranged arrangements on tables. She was willing to work with our unique centerpiece containers (milk bottles and mason jars).

Sent on 07/24/2019
    Plenty of Petals 6
    Plenty of Petals 7

Plenty of Petals's reply:

Thank you so much for the review! It was a pleasure making your vision come to life! We loved your theme and the vision you had for your flowers
  • W

Wendy · Married on 07/07/2018

Elyse and Devon with Plenty of Petals were wonderful to work with! I told Elyse from the beginning that I can't visualize things well, so I was going to trust her to tell me what would work together and what wouldn't We told her our vision for our wedding, showed her some pictures of centerpieces, bouquets, and boutonnieres, etc. that we liked, and picked out flowers and colors. Elyse talked us through what the flowers would look like, and the final product was better than I could have imagined. The bouquets were gorgeous, the centerpieces were simple but elegant, and the ceremony site was breathtaking. Elyse really listened to us, and gave us something more beautiful and perfect than I ever expected!

Sent on 08/31/2018

Karen · Married on 11/18/2017

Plenty of Petals
    I am the owner of Harmony Hall Estate and Karen’s Catering, LLC., over the past 31 years I have had the honor of helping thousands of couples make their wedding day dreams come true. Selecting the vendors for our wedding day was no easy task! I have worked with some of the best wedding vendors in Central PA and a few that are not so good. So when it came time for John and I to plan our own wedding we had a long list of vendors to consider. You could say I am extremely picky and quite opinionated; I have seen a lot and knew what I liked and wanted. Can you imagine how stressful it would be if you had the task of creating floral arrangements and bridal flowers for you own mother especially if your mother was in the wedding business? Well that is exactly what I asked Plenty of Petals, my daughter and son in law to do for us! Elyse and Devon listened patiently and took pages of notes as I described our dream wedding day bridal bouquet, boutonnieres, center pieces etc. I didn’t have a Pinterest page or any photos to share just my thoughts. I am always harder on POP than any other vendor that I work with. I have much higher expectations and can be somewhat critical as only a mother can be. Words can never express my emotions when I saw their creations for our wedding day. All I can say is WOW! When I saw the bouquets I was overwhelmed, they were absolutely perfect, but that was just the beginning. When I walked into the ballroom and saw the center pieces I couldn’t believe what I was seeing. The room was MAGNIFICANT, every detail was Stunningly Perfect! Everything was better than I imagined. I loved the way they took my ideas and made them come to life. Plenty of Petals exceeded my every expectation and let me tell you that is NO easy task. Thank you for making our wedding day dreams come true. Karen & John

Sent on 03/27/2018

Plenty of Petals Pricing

Plenty of Petals Price Rates

Plenty of Petals FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 80.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 60.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 10.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 75.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Floral Preservation, Samples, Set Up
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Floral Preservation, Samples, Set Up, Wholesale/Bulk

• Harmony Hall Estate
    Harmony Hall Estate Banquet Halls

We LOVE Plenty of Petals! They are young and full of life - so creative when it comes to floral designs! They can do so much for you at a really great price. You should definitely check them out!

• 1400 Fulling Mill Rd. Middletown, 17057 See on map
    7173793248 (Other Phone Number)