108 Lincoln Way West, Mc Connellsburg, PA 17233 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Summer Thyme Floral Weddings

Congratulations...

On your upcoming wedding! We understand that planning a wedding is a joyous time, as well as a stressful, occasion! Here at Summer Thyme Floral, we like to think that we can ease some of your worries by ordering your flowers here with us! We only design with fresh high quality flowers & they are arranged by very talented designers to perfection! We keep up with all the

new bridal trends! You can be confident that when you order flowers from us,

They will be one of a kind! During your consultation, we try to get a sense of your style, so that your wedding flowers will be uniquely you!

Wedding dates do book quickly, so please call or email us soon

to set up a date & time for your consultation. We are a budget friendly florist!

We can help you with ideas to get the look you desire, in creative, yet inexpensive ways! Summer Thyme Floral is always

looking forward to enhancing weddings with our flowers!

Will your wedding be next?

We hope so!

We serve the following areas:

Pennsylvania-

Adams Co., Bedford Co., Blair Co., Southern Areas of Chumberland Co., Franklin Co., Fulton, Co. & Huntingdon Co.

Maryland-

Northern Frederick Co. & Washington Co.

West Virginia-

Summer Thyme Floral Weddings 3
Summer Thyme Floral Weddings 4
  • Kayle

Kayle · Married on 09/15/2018

A pleasure to work with and very accommodating!

Summer is not only the sweetest but she is also spectacular at what she does. I couldn’t imagine the creation she put together for me on my wedding day and her flowers made my pictures perfect. I would recommended her to anyone and everyone I know!

Sent on 01/03/2019

Taylor · Married on 09/12/2018

Ms Summer is a floral Genius!! She will go above and beyond with everything! You won’t be disappointed!

Sent on 09/04/2018

Lorin · Married on 06/02/2018

Summer was the florist for my wedding in June and she was the best and easiest decision of my wedding planning! When Summer and I first spoke about my wedding, her enthusiasm and true passion for what she does, vibrated through her amazing personality. We immediately connected and a weight was lifted from my shoulders, because I knew I had found my florists! Not only is she a truly talented person, but such an amazing women and I enjoyed every minute I worked with her. I would call or text Summer just to chat about ideas and she was always willing to take the time and talk me through my visions and made them come to life. I'm not very knowledgable about flowers, but I showed her my ideas and explained what I had in mind and let her run with it, and the outcome was more than amazing! I received so many compliments on my flowers and they were simply stunning; still a month after my wedding I'm looking at pictures of them and loving them! I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Summer for any wedding! She's truly an amazing, talented person and her work shows it!

Sent on 07/05/2018

Summer Thyme Floral Weddings FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 147.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 55.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 10.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 1,500.00
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Country, Eclectic, Modern, Romantic, Rustic, Vintage
  • What types of arrangements do you provide? Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Artificial, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Centerpieces, Chuppah Decor, Corsages, Flower Crowns, Flower Petals, Single Flowers

Real Weddings

• WattersWorks & Company
    WattersWorks & Company Wedding Photographers

Creative and elegant!

• Jennifer Rotz Photography
    Jennifer Rotz Photography Wedding Photographers

Summer's work is alway extremely beautiful! She goes above and beyond for her couples and I'm always amazed at the gorgeous floral arrangements she creates. I would recommend her to any couple looking for beautiful, unique flowers and a dependable, dedicated florist for their wedding day.

• 108 Lincoln Way West Mc Connellsburg, 17233 See on map