Tracy the Florist Reviews

23 | Oakdale, CA

23 Reviews for Tracy the Florist

23 Tracy the Florist Reviews

Tracy was AMAZING!! Not only affordable, but he delivered my flowers 2 hours away! I'm not picky so I basically told him just what colors I wanted and let him do his thing. I knew he did amazing work because I attended a previous wedding where he provided the flowers. My flowers were so beautiful and held up throughout the entire night, I was so impressed. I even added to my order the day before the wedding and he came through for me! I would recommend him to anyone looking for a great price and excellent customer service, not to mention extraordinary talent!

K · Married on 05/30/2015

Tracy was absolutely wonderful as the florist for our wedding! He was incredibly generous with his time, making multiple trips out to my parents' house in the country where the wedding was held. He also was great about listening to our vision and adapting to make sure that the pieces he made were exactly what we had in mind. He made a gorgeous arch for our ceremony, which we continue to receive compliments on, along with all of the girl's hairpieces, men's boutonnieres, and my bouquet. We felt extremely cared for. Tracy is also very fun to work with, and has a great high-energy personality that made us look forward to working with him. My husband called our first meeting with Tracy one of his very favorite parts of wedding planning! I recommend him highly to anyone looking to make their event or a gift extra special. Thanks for all you did for us, Tracy!

Martha · Married on 07/19/2014

Tracy was amazing. We told him the colors we wanted and asked him to use his expertise for the bouquets and table centerpieces. His creativity and the quality of his work combined with excellent service and reasonable cost was such a positive experience. We highly recommend him to anyone in need of a florist.

sharon · Married on 04/05/2014

You hope and pray your daughters wedding will turn out beautiful and memorable for her, but can the vision you have in your head really be completed. Yes it can … Tracy delivered!!!!! He worked within our budget to produce breathtaking arrangements, and he has a heart of gold to work with an over protective mother of bride. Thank you Tracy for making Jenny and Jon's day beautiful.

Alexandra · Married on 08/24/2013

We worked with Tracy and Bruce of Wedding on Wheels from beginning to end of our wedding on 8.24.13. Tracy and Bruce were easy to work with and knew exactly what we had envisioned for our wedding day. The flowers and flower arrangements were stunning! We could not be happier. Tracy and Bruce came to our final walk through at our venue, Castle Cliff Estate, and had great suggestions on where to places flowers and how to make our vision of our wedding day come to life with out going over our budget. We highly recommend Tracy and Bruce of Wedding on Wheels- they are very fun to work with, flexible, and create incredible flower arrangements.

Sonia · Married on 08/09/2013

We worked with Tracy of Wedding on Wheels from beginning to end of our wedding on 9 August 2013 and couldn't have asked for a better florist. From our first meeting Tracy was friendly, open to any suggestions, and also very helpful with providing ideas and insight. We changed our concept multiple times and Tracy was always flexible and very easy going. The price of his flowers is great and competitive by far, but more importantly, he saw the vision we wanted on our wedding day and fully delivered. The flowers, bouquets, boutineers, and mum balls were beautiful and loved by us and the guests! Thank you Tracy for perfectly done flowers!

Laurian · Married on 08/04/2013

Tracy was superb and easy to work with

Tracy was fabulously fantastic! We hit it of as soon as we met and after he had shown me some of his previous work I felt comfortable letting him guide me in the right direction in regards to the flowers and the centerpieces for the wedding. He listened to my ideas and then we worked to perfect them and to make them budget friendly! Him and Bruce brought in and arranged all the centerpieces, so that the wedding party didn't have to worry about that, and he made my bouquet look wonderful! Everyone complimented the decorations and the flowers so I think that using Littleton Downtown Floral is a great idea for any bride to be looking for a florist whom she can trust!

krysta · Married on 05/25/2013

Tracy arranged beautiful flowers for our wedding. They were stunning!! Thank you so much for making our day so perfect!!

Krysta & Kyle Jamroz

Melissa · Married on 05/18/2013

Tracy and Bruce were so fun to work with. I think they provided beautiful flowers at a very reasonable price. Also, Tracy had so many ideas and helped my vision come to life. Highly recommend them. Also- this company is now called Wedding on Wheels and is based in Denver, not Littleton anymore.

Karen · Married on 12/28/2011

Tracy was a pleasure to work with for our wedding and reception. His designs were simple and let the elegance of the flowers themselves shine through. He was happy to work with our small budget and my ideas.

Lisa · Married on 09/03/2011

My flowers were one of my favorite things about my wedding. Tracy was an angel to work with. He had wonderful suggestions for flowers on a budget. He relly know his stuff when it comes to wedding flowers from boquets to center pieces. He made the decor wvwn more beautiful. I woul highly recomend tis flower shop to anyone.

Jaylene · Married on 08/06/2011

This florist was absolutely amazing and worked with me to figure out how to get the flowers I wanted for the ceremony and reception within my price range. Tracy and team exceeded my expectations and my flowers were amazing and made the entire wedding work.

Thank you for all your efforts, it helped make my special day!

Audra · Married on 05/21/2011

Tracy was great! We told him very little...bright colors, mixed etc...and he came up with the most beautiful designs. I'd highly recommend him to anyone! Thank you Tracy!

Bethany · Married on 05/30/2010

Santa Fe Event Florist provided flowers for our wedding. We worked with Tracy, and he was great! The flowers were beautiful, elegant, and simple. We had no idea what we wanted, but he matched our style perfectly. He provided flowers for the wedding party, along with an alternative arch/atler decoration, and 20 hydrangea bunches to go on our cakes. We had a very limited budget, and Tracy was still able to work with us to get us everything we wanted.

I would highly recommend Santa Fe Event Florist!

Lacey · Married on 07/26/2013

Tracy was wonderful to work with! He was friendly, very helpful, and creative in helping us with ideas for our centerpieces and flower arrangements for the ceremony! He was very flexible with changes I would make and created beautiful bouquets for my bridesmaids and I! I don't think they are the freshest flowers but they are totally worth the value! They are by FAR the cheapest florist in town and I would highly suggest them to everyone for any occasion.

Darlene · Married on 07/24/2010

I was pleased. Very easy to work with.

Katy · Married on 09/15/2012

Littleton Downtown Floral provides quality service, friendly staff, and gorgeous flowers at an awesome value!

Lindsey · Married on 08/06/2011

3.5

Tracy at Sante Fe event florist did all the flowers (tables, decorations, bouquets etc) for my wedding and it was fantastic! Beautiful and well priced! Highly recommend them!

Christine · Married on 05/09/2014

1.0

This was the only vendor for my wedding that was TERRIBLE. When I met with Tracy months before the wedding, we discussed my colors - plum and yellow- and decided on callalillies and orchids for the bouquets and boutonnieres. I also had a special request for a gardenia that I was going to use to dedicate in memory of my mom. When he showed up at the wedding I was shocked! The bouquets were faded purple callalillies, red roses (my least favorite flower) and other random strands of flowers that looked like weeds - no orchids. The boutonnieres were faded purple callalillies that looked half dead . The memorial flower he brought was not a gardenia but instead a colorless cream callalilly with baby's breathe.
    Thank goodness I had put together my own centerpieces with silk flowers or I would have been devastated.

• Chelsea

Chelsea · Married on 09/25/2014

0.4
      0.5

Tracy was easy to work with, but we were not given all the flowers we paid for, and our centerpieces looked sparse. I never received the sketches I was promised, so I had no idea what Tracy had in mind. Additionally, there were flowers I specifically asked we did NOT get, and they were the centerpiece of the boutineers, as well as in my bouquets. We also did not receive flowers we asked for, and due to some sort of miscommunication when they got to the venue, they didn't use our jars, they used their own. When Tracy dropped the flowers off at the hotel, instead of pinning them to the guys and giving us our bouquets, he left everything at the front desk! Then as we were getting to the venue, we saw them leaving, and instead of asking us where our jars were, or if we were happy with the flowers, they just took off. Tracy was reasonably priced and suggested to us by our caterer, but I wish we had spent a little more for better service.

0.4
      0.5

Tracy was the only vendor who let me down on my wedding day.

When I originally met with him, I was excited about his low prices and he seemed very nice and honest. He told us that he would be there on our wedding day to make sure we had everything we needed and would have extra flowers in the truck in case we needed anything last minute (I was very impressed by that!). He also said he would be there to help the men put on their boutonnieres.

I arrived on my wedding day, the flowers were dropped off and he was no where to be found. Not only was he not there as promised, but he forgot MULTIPLE products that I ordered and paid for. Including a bridesmaid bouquet!! Luckily one of my girls had to drop out last minute due to personal issues or I do not know what we would have done. I had to give my grandpa's boutonniere to one of the groomsmen so we would not be short on a flower for the wedding party. I also asked specifically for wrist corsages for the mothers because my mom did not want to pin one on her dress...and what did we get? Pin corsages. The flowers for our head table were also missing and everything was half the size of what I asked for. We did not even have enough flower petals for the aisle...it looks awful.

After returning from our honeymoon, I decided not to write a negative review about Tracy and to give him the benefit of the doubt that something happened. Since then, I have sent him multiple emails asking for a refund ONLY on the items he did not bring. He has completely ignored me!

I want other girls to be aware of my situation. I had incredible experiences with every single one of my vendors except Tracy. Do not make the same mistake I did for the most important day of your life.

0.0

Don't use Tracey you won't get what you pay for.