Toasts and Bells Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner

• Vanessa
    Vanessa E. Married on 11/03/2020

This couple is AMAZING

Shaun and Rachelle were hands down the BEST to work with. They were both so down to earth which made it very easy to have them around all the chaos on our wedding day. They genuinely want to make your wedding day the absolute perfect and will go above and beyond to give you that. Our wedding video turned out better than imagined, all thanks to them! Now we have footage to look back on years from now and remember every little detail about our wedding. Thank you Shaun and Rachelle, you guys were AWESOME!
    Mckenna Married on 10/05/2019

We love Toasts + Bells!

We are absolutely in love with our video from Toasts + Bells! It was truly a blessing to be able to see all that went on throughout the day, especially all the moments we missed. We were so impressed by all the special moments Shaun and Rachelle were able to capture and we cannot thank them enough for the gift of reliving our best day ever. They were so easy-going and prepared throughout the whole planning process that we immediately felt comfortable trusting them with capturing our day. Shaun and Rachelle care not just about the wedding, but truly care about the couple and that is where they set themselves apart from other cinematography. Thank you Toasts + Bells for listening to what we wanted from our video and delivering a product that we will cherish forever. Any couple looking for a passionate, experienced team dedicated to crafting a beautiful memory of your wedding day should look no further than Toasts + Bells. This team is simply the best!
  • Jennie
    Jennie Married on 06/29/2019

Highly recommend Toasts & Bells

We hired Shaun and Rachelle to provide music for our wedding. Shaun was such a great DJ and MC, and Rachelle sang and played the guitar beautifully. They both went above and beyond what was asked of them to make sure our day was perfect. They are so great to work with and I would highly recommend them for any wedding.
  • Mayra
    Mayra L. Married on 10/05/2018

Best videographers! Toasts & bells!

Toast and Bells is the most epic wedding videographer ever! My husband and I were blessed to be able to have Shaun and Rachelle capture our dream wedding. They are down to earth, super FRIENDLY, and an epic, talented couple. They exceeded our vision of our wedding sneak peek and edited wedding video. They were punctual and there to capture every single moment that we did not remember until we watched footage of the wedding. My husband and I are able to relive and experience every emotion and memory when watching our wedding video. We knew that hiring Shaun and Rachelle was more than just hiring wedding videographers. We hired two individuals who were passionate about every aspect of our wedding day. They hyped up everyone and collaborated smoothly with all of our vendors to make our day and night a memorable one. We are sad our wedding planning and wedding day is over because planning and working with Toast and Bells was so much fun and rewarding.
    Harmony Married on 06/30/2018
    Toasts and Bells did a noteworthy job of video recording my wedding! I would highly recommend Toasts and Bells for any wedding. The owners Shaun and Rachelle were very professional and detailed with their work. They are excellent with communicating through email, text, phone, and in person. Shaun and Rachelle even made time to attend the rehearsal. On the wedding day they were fabulous about capturing everything ask and were very friendly to all the guests. Rachelle was awesome about participating in the karaoke at the wedding. I feel blessed to have them video my wedding.
    Jeslyn Married on 05/26/2018

Mendes Wedding 2018

I knew from the moment my fiance and I were engaged that I had to get in contact with Toasts and Bells. I had followed them on social media and had always loved their work. When we met, I knew our experience with them would be nothing short of amazing! Very friendly and SO easy going! Then, the big day came, and they were so flexible and lovely the ENTIRE day, from early morning, all the way to almost the end of the night. We just recently received all of our videos back from them and there are no words to explain how happy we are with their work. The videos are priceless and capture all of the beautiful moments of our special day so perfectly. Rachelle and Shaun, we are so blessed to have worked with you, and we can't thank you enough.
    Kelsey Married on 03/17/2018
    I will be using Shuan and Rachelle any time i need a DJ. I love straight forward people and Shuan is just that. He didn't talk too much, he got through all of the regular wedding stuff seamlessly with no fluff (garter toss, bouquet toss, etc,) and really read the crowd when it came to dancing the night away. Rachelle is the SWEETEST and everyone raves about how talented she is. They also offer videography and their Instagram proves how amazing they are at that too.
  • Krystal
    Krystal Married on 05/13/2017
    We recently had the pleasure of having Toasts & Bells at our wedding, and we could not be happier. These two are awesome! Rachelle has the loveliest voice & Shaun made our reception a blast. The booking process was simple & affordable. HIGHY recommend them for your next event! THANK YOU RACHELLE & SHAUN!
    Bailey Married on 10/14/2016
    If you are looking for an excellent and fun DJ/Live music choice for your wedding, look no further than Shaun and Rachelle. Rachelle sang live music during our cocktail hour and guests loved her soft and beautiful voice. It was the perfect setting forour evening outdoor cocktail hour. I wish we could have had her longer as I had so many of our guests telling us how much they loved her. Shaun also did and excellent job as our emcee and provided exactly what we were looking for in our reception. He was upbeat, fun, and kept the party going all throughout the night, They both were so easy and flexible to work with when we were expecting rain last minute (eek) Shaun and Rachelle were able to accommodate us every step of the way. We lucked out with no rain but I appreciated their flexibility They also had a lighting setup that set the mood and tone for our reception dance party. They provide a wonderful value for their services and I can't rave enough about them. If you have the opportunity to book Toast and Bells for your big day, I would say ABSOLUTLEY!
    Michelle Married on 09/24/2016
    My experience with Toasts & Bells was amazing! They responded to emails right away to let me know of their availability. They were VERY accommodating and flexible to our specific needs we requested. And Rachelle was a pleasure to have with us on our big day! The video they made of our wedding was out of this world!!! We could not be happier we chose Toasts and Bells! My husband and I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a videographer!
    Kim Married on 09/17/2016
    We had a great experience with Shaun and Rachelle. I had many questions and Shaun always got right back to me addressing any of my concerns. Very professional and classy are two words that describe Toast and Bells. They arrived early and set up and took care of the wedding and reception. Rachelle sang beautifully during our cocktail hour. We danced the night away because Shaun read the crowd so well. Music can make or break your function and everyone loved them.
    Amy Married on 09/10/2016
    I dont know where to begin with Toast and Bells, I was in contact with Rachelle the whole time through the stress of wedding planning and she was absolutely amazing!! I had to change our wedding date 3 times on them and she was always so sweet and always wanted to make it work for us!! She made me feel so comfortable as if we had known each other for years every time we talked. We are so Thankful to of had them both capture our beautiful day!! They are so professional and the finished product is absolutely BREATH TAKING!! There are no words to describe the feeling on your wedding day and then to relive it on film gives me the chills and the happiest heart all over again. Especially knowing we have something so beautiful to look back on for the rest of our lives!! (& to share with our children). One of the best decisions we made was choosing Toast and Bells as our Videographer. We cannot recommend them enough!!! If you book them you will NOT be disappointed!!
    Krystin Married on 07/16/2016
    We hired Toasts and Bells for DJ and videography services for our wedding in July. I also attended another wedding prior to mine with Shaun as the DJ. The music at both weddings had the crowds dancing all night long. He was also great with my friends constant requests. Our video turned out perfect! I am really blown away by Rachelle's artistry as well as fitting the music and style to the bride and theme of the wedding. Both Shaun and Rachelle were professional, so kind, and a breeze to work with. I highly recommend their services for any event.
    Eric Married on 06/04/2016
    There's obviously a reason why all the reviews are 5/5 stars, Shaun from Toasts and Bells was an amazing DJ!

Working with so many vendors on our wedding day and throughout the process, he made things extremely easy by providing us with easy options and great recommendations from his DJing experience. After some initial conversations he provided us with the list of services and a great outline for the day of ceremonies, and it was smooth sailing after that.

Shaun provided the perfect pre-ceremony, cocktail and dinner hour, and reception music by reading the crowd and having the experience of knowing what works. He was attentive and on-time during the day of our wedding, he quickly responded to all inquires and questions before the wedding, and was generally a great person to work with through the entire process. Our friends and family were dancing the whole night, there wasn't one dull moment on the dance floor.

We really appreciate working with Shaun and highly recommend Toasts and Bells for your next event!
    Ashley Married on 05/14/2016
    I cannot recommend Toasts and Bells enough! They are an absolutely amazing team and made our wedding day perfection! Shaun was such a great DJ! We gave a little guidance in terms of music and he picked songs that were absolutely perfect and had people dancing THE ENTIRE TIME! Rachelle is a seriously a godsend. Her voice is magical and she is such a joy to be around. It was like having another friend there all day while we were getting ready and taking pictures. Not only is she fun, she is also extremely talented. Our video turned out absolutely perfect. I have been told by so many friends that our wedding video is the best they have ever seen. She is THAT GOOD! I could go on and on but honestly, they are worth every penny and I wish they lived closer so we could just hang out again in real life.
    Hilary Married on 12/05/2015
    Shaun and Rachelle were amazing!! We could not ask for a better music duo. Having Rachelle sing added a beautiful and custom touch to our ceremony and cocktail hour and we got so many compliments from guests about her beautiful voice. Shaun kept everything running smoothly and played the perfect music. They made it so we didn't have a care in the world on our big day!
  • User2598660 2+ years ago
    Highest praise goes out to Toast and Bells! They are Absolutely the best DJ and vocalist team out there!!!. My daughter stumbled onto them while searching for music for her wedding in Arroyo Grande 2016. With so many details to attend to she wasn't quite sure which direction she wanted to go in. Once she and her fiancee' read the webpage and heard live recordings of musician, Rachelle's, voice they were both sold. Shaun, the DJ, was very welcoming on the phone and in email and Rachelle gave us a live performance demo via Skype .WOW is all I can say about her talent as she is an Awesome musician. While her voice can be soft and soothing like an angel she can also turn around and get that sultry thing going on. Shaun is wonderful as an MC. His knowledge and skill level on how to mix up different genres definitely knows how to get the crowd dancing and having fun.

To this day our friends and family are still talking about these two and how they enjoyed their style. Another cool fact is that though they are based out of Visalia they travel all over the central coast and I'm sure beyond. They are awesome with special requests and impromptu changes. Their easy go with the flow professional style was so very appreciated. Customer service is big to me and I found these two to be prompt and gracias.at all times Not only were they super accommodating while working on the song requests, and the many inquiries we had during the planning stages, they were the absolute best during the actual wedding day from start to finish.

All I can say is that if you are lucky enough to book them thank you lucky stars. You know you are in good hands with Toast and Bells!!!! :)
    Michael Married on 09/19/2015
    We honestly could not say enough about these guys. Shaun and Rachelle were very easy to work with, and responded to any questions or changes we made very efficiently. Our song selections changed a few times and even two days before the wedding, but in the end, they played EVERYTHING we wanted. They have a very clean and professional setup. They did our ceremony music as well as the music for our reception. They were able to provide a microphone on a stand for our officiant, which I did not expect. Didn't get a chance to hear the live music, but everybody said that she did a fantastic job. If you are looking for a dj service to take care of your special day, feel comfortable in choosing Toasts and Bells, I'd hire them again in a heartbeat.
    Kristina Married on 09/05/2015
    I can't speak highly enough about Toasts and Bells! They were truly wonderful to work with and went out of their way throughout the planning process to answer all my questions and give me super helpful tips for our wedding. Shaun did a phenomenal job as the DJ/Emcee. He was incredibly personable and kept everything on schedule and more importantly, everyone on the dance floor. He knew exactly what and when to play each song. Rachelle is an unbelievably talented musician. Our guests are still talking about how beautiful she sounded. She added such a romantic and intimate feeling to our wedding. I can't thank you both enough! You truly added so much to our wedding and absolutely surpassed our exceptions!
    Amanda Married on 08/21/2015
    What can I say that hasn't already been said? Shaun and Rachelle made my wedding day perfect...They are SOOO AMAZING! Rachelle has a voice of an angel and it brought forth so much happiness and tears of joy--- nobody could stop talking about her! Shaun got all my guests on the dance floor and kept it going all night! I'm simply astounded and so thankful I had these two! They responded quickly to all my questions and Rachelle even learned a song for me to play as I walked down the aisle! I could go on and on about how wonderful this duo is, but let me just end this review by saying if T&B is able to book your event--Do not hesitate!!!!
    Heather Married on 08/15/2015
    I can't say enough good things about Shaun and Rachelle! They were so easy to work with - and did such a great job. We have the DJ and musician package - Rachelle nailed it! Everyone couldn't believe there was a live person singing, that had the voice of an angel! Haha. Shaun kept us dancing all night long as requested. They are a complete pleasure to work with. Book them now!
    Cynthia Married on 07/04/2015
    Ranchelle and Shaun helped make our wedding day really special. Rachelle's voice is absolutely incredible as other reviewers have mentioned, but on top of that she's also a very talented videographer. Not only did they provide great music for our wedding and ceremony, we now have a beautiful video that captured the day perfectly to watch whenever we want. So many of our guests contacted us after the wedding to let us know how much they loved the music, especially Rachelle's voice.
    Shaun and Rachelle are a great team. As a service they are both so organized, professional and easy to work with. We highly recommend them to anyone looking for a DJ or live music option for their wedding. You'll be happy you did. :)

Cynthia & Brock
    Lindsay Married on 05/30/2015
    Honestly, I can't believe that we were so lucky to find these guys and I am able to give them 5 stars across the board on all of the rating criteria - I so rarely give anyone five stars!! But these two truly deserve it. Shaun and Rachelle were wonderful to work with. We booked them a year before our wedding and I watched enough of Rachelle's videos on YouTube to know that I completely trusted her ability as well as the song choices. A few weeks before the wedding, I asked for a song list from Shaun to make sure there were no songs that I disliked, and there weren't. I sent over a wedding timeline, they asked some very good questions, and were always quick to respond. We had Rachelle sing as guests were arriving and during the ceremony processional. I will always remember walking down the aisle to Rachelle's lovely rendition of "Somewhere Over the Rainbow..." and afterwards to Tom Petty's Wildflowers. Later, at our outdoor cocktail hour Rachel performed for our guests. That was one of my favorite parts of our wedding, everyone sitting around on the grass listening to Rachelle play. It was like having our own personal concert. So cool. Once the reception started, Shaun took over and I was sort of blown away at how he just took over and totally MANAGED everything. With so little input from me. These two are PROS and one were absolutely awesome to work with. I encourage anyone who hires them to just step back and trust them, let them do what they are good at. It's one part of your wedding that you don't need to be stressed about at all - because Toasts and Bells has you covered.
    Annie Married on 05/16/2015
    Right away we had a really good feeling about Toasts and bells. Shaun was so accommodating and skyped with us whenever we had questions during the wedding planning process. All brides naturally worry about the big day and all the little details falling into place, with Toasts and bells I had one less thing to worry about. They were so professional and on top of things, they were on time and got straight to work setting up. The ceremony went off without a hitch, our carefully selected songs sounded amazing as my groom and I walked down the isle. And the cocktail hour and reception music was better than we could have ever hoped. Shaun really listen to what we wanted and didn't want and then set the mood for our special night. We got so many compliments on the music and everyone had so much fun dancing the night away. We can't thank Shaun and Rachelle enough for helping make our big day perfect!!
  • User2216876 2+ years ago
    Toasts and Bells did not disappoint. This duo can do it ALL like literally. I've never met such a charming multitalented couple. Shaun can read a crowd and knows exactly how to get guests on the dance floor, bringing out dance moves you never knew family & friends had. I have to add that my father does not dance. My 27 years of knowing him I have never seen him dance and he was out on that dance floor. Thankfully, Rachelle was right there to capture that moment. I can't gush enough about Rachelle this girl is a total package. Not only can she sing and has an eye for videography, but she's the sweetest it's almost like she was my wedding pl