Top Tier Entertainment

Clovis, CA View map Visit website
4.1 out of 5 rating
$1,500 Most Popular Price

$1,500 Most Popular Price

We are a Full Time Professional Wedding DJ & Photo Booth Services.

Congrats on Your Engagement. We over 13 years of Professional Wedding exprience.

DJ Bash & Photobooth are a professional service for your special day. With our Top Package: "Ultimate Package" providing both Wedding DJ & Photo Booth Services you and your guest will have an wonderfull time no matter which side of the party they are at.

Either Dancing all Night on the Dance Floor, or taking some special Photos at the PhotoBooth, DJ Bash & Photo Booth will make sure your specail day is a huge success.

• Hispanic or Latinx-owned

What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?

$900

What is included in the starting price?

Sound/PA System

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1,500

What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?

Photobooth
Projector
Travel Expenses

What is the starting price for uplighting?

$150

What music genres do you specialize in?

Country
Hip Hop
Oldies
Pop
R&B/Soul
Top 40

What services do you offer?

Do-Not-Play List
One Event Per Day
Video Projection

What additional equipment do you offer?

Photobooth

4.5 out of 5 rating
    Angelino C. Married on 10/12/2019
    5 out of 5 rating

Awesome DJ!!!

He was very professional and had a good set up and played/ not played all the music my wife requested.

Top Tier Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much. I’m so glad you both had a great time. Hope to see you again at your next upcoming event.
    Best Wishes to you both 🤵🏽‍♂️👰🏼‍♀️💍
      4.0 out of 5 rating
      3.0 out of 5 rating
      4.0 out of 5 rating

Could’ve been better

My family was not very impressed. They had complained to me many times that he would ignore their song requests and that he was on his phone constantly not paying attention. When it came to dinner to announce every table to to eat, he waited a very long time to excuse everyone and people were not happy because they were starving. He also announced my wedding party’s names wrong after asking them how to pronounce them just seconds before, they felt ignored because of that and a little embarrassed. The DJ was nice and professional but on a brides wedding day, there’s just comments you don’t like hearing including when people are not getting along with the vendor you picked out.

Top Tier Entertainment's reply:

Hello there. Im very sorry for this miscommunication.
    The bride and groom gave a very specific instructions to play CLEAN Version of all songs. And I made sure to have all the clean versions of the song playlist they provided for me. So I played the genres of the music that strongly suggested me to play.
    And when guest would request songs I didn’t have the Clean Version….I tried to explain this to them politely. Then that’s when I had to try to look on my phone for the clean version of the songs. That’s what I tried to explain to the guests (sorry they didn’t receive that information clearly because of the loud music)
    I was able to play some of the clean version of the songs from my phone when I was able too during the night. This did take awhile because of the low cell service of the area....….there was no WiFi for me to download from my laptop while DJing the Wedding. So I tried to do what I could to satisfy the guest request….but not to play music that the bride and groom didn’t specifically provide for me to play.

And if anyone would have came up to me and let me know they had some concerns I would have explained this to them during the wedding but overall the bride and groom we’re dancing the entire night and guest dancing very happy.
illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Deals

Top Tier Entertainment 1
Exclusive

Pricing

195 w shaw Ave Clovis, CA, 93612
Location of (Top Tier Entertainment)

Other vendors in Fresno for your wedding