djrenrock

Visalia, California, Visalia, CA 93277 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 7

About djrenrock

"Fun, professional and THE BEST!" ... This is what my clients say about me and it's what matters to make your day perfect for both you and your guests.

Quality should never be compromised when it comes to your special day. I have 13 years of Radio and Nightclub experience and top-tier equipment. I'll work with you to bring unrivaled, top-quality, and memorable entertainment services to your event.

High end speakers provide crisp sound tailored to your venue

Multiple lighting elements transform your space from standard to special. Packages offered include uplights, moving heads, projector screens, and custom monogram projection.

As an experienced radio DJ, I can appeal, relate, and engage any crowd and maintain a lively celebration. Clean versions of music always available and I'm always available as your MC!

I'll bring the best of the nightclub to your special event. Between a packed dance floor and nightclub-styled lighting, your guests will have an unforgettable celebration. I have a true skill set in mixing top 40, hip hop, pop, oldies, and Latin in a way that is relevant and never drags on.

Sample my sound by visiting www.djrenrock.com for free podcast downloads

Email : ren@djrenrock.com with any questions and let's get started planning your big day!

Hosting wedding in Tulare, CA

djrenrock 5
djrenrock 6
djrenrock 7

Elena Jimenez · Married on 11/10/2018

There’s only one djrenrock for a reason

My wife and I were so happy with REN. He was so attentive and eager to work with us. He kept things professional with a cool atmosphere at all times. I was able to reach him if any questions arose. Our wedding was absolutely perfect. The guests were loving his music selections as well as the way he interacted with the crowd. From the beginning to the end, we were so pleased with him. We can’t thank him enough for making our day so much more memorable.

Leann Saechao · Married on 10/13/2018

Ren Rock was our DJ for our wedding!

I would highly recommend Ren Rock! He was our DJ for our wedding. He provided the party the whole night. He listened to what we wanted, made appropriate announcements when needed. He was there the whole time since day one when we booked him to even after the wedding day! He follows the day itenerary to the T, he lets you know when it’s time for things, cause of course you have no idea what time it is at your wedding. Rene, is a great person and Imwould highly trust him and recommend him as a DJ. He also has an awesome photo booth set up!

Award

djrenrock FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 1,450.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,950.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Consultation, Sound/PA System, MC, Microphones, Photobooth, Projector
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 400.00
  • What services do you offer? Bilingual MC, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC, One Event Per Day, Video Projection
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Microphones, Photobooth, Projector, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

• Porterville, 93257 See on map