djrenrock Reviews

djrenrock 5
djrenrock 6
djrenrock 7

Elena Jimenez · Married on 11/10/2018

There’s only one djrenrock for a reason

My wife and I were so happy with REN. He was so attentive and eager to work with us. He kept things professional with a cool atmosphere at all times. I was able to reach him if any questions arose. Our wedding was absolutely perfect. The guests were loving his music selections as well as the way he interacted with the crowd. From the beginning to the end, we were so pleased with him. We can’t thank him enough for making our day so much more memorable.

Leann Saechao · Married on 10/13/2018

Ren Rock was our DJ for our wedding!

I would highly recommend Ren Rock! He was our DJ for our wedding. He provided the party the whole night. He listened to what we wanted, made appropriate announcements when needed. He was there the whole time since day one when we booked him to even after the wedding day! He follows the day itenerary to the T, he lets you know when it’s time for things, cause of course you have no idea what time it is at your wedding. Rene, is a great person and Imwould highly trust him and recommend him as a DJ. He also has an awesome photo booth set up!

Patricia Villarreal · Married on 10/12/2018

Wedding Event

Rene is the best Dj you could book for an event!! He kept everyone involved, and the guests loved his energy and music! Highly recommend to book him for your next event!

Yadira · Married on 10/07/2018

Outstanding DJ and MC

It was a pleasure working with Renrock. All of our guests had a great time, we could tell because almost everyone at our wedding got out to dance... even those who don’t dance. He is very flexible to work with and communicates fast and effectively. He is enthusiastic about his job and professional.

Yesmin Tanguma · Married on 09/29/2018

Ochoa wedding 2018

First off the price was affordable and he was will to be our host and ensure he was on point with our schedule and announcements! During the event he did anything and made any extra announcements I asked of him. Friendly and easy to work with. Appreciate him being a part of our big day and I know anyone else would too! Just let him know your expectations.

Richard · Married on 08/25/2018

He was the life of the party, kept everyone on the dance floor, coordinated all special moments, took requests and made our event memorable. Made time to meet before event for plan finalizing. Personalized our event to meet our needs. Highly recommend for anyone’s event.

Yuriko · Married on 05/19/2018

The photo booth was an amazing addition and a huge hit!!

djrenrock 8
    djrenrock 9
    djrenrock 10

Devine · Married on 05/12/2018

Had a great time having you by our side for our big day. We were stress free from all the help you provided in maintaining the course for the evening. Music selection was on par with the best there are out there and would definitely recommend to anyone whose interested. Great all around job, wouldn't expect anything different from one of the top djs available today!

Mayvelyn · Married on 04/21/2018

DJ RenRock did an amazing job as our wedding reception DJ and also our MC. He kept the night going and made the night fun. Before the event, I met with him and we went over the entire night. He offered advice from past events and helped making decisions so much easier. Rene stuck with the itinerary and did exactly what I wanted. He was also able to improvise when certain parts of the night didn’t go as planned. He played all my favorite songs by request but also from getting to know me and my personality. DJ RenRock definitely knows how to entertain and keep a party going! His professionalism and responsiveness prior to the event made the quality of what in received go beyond my expectation!

Chancie · Married on 03/31/2018

Rene did an extraordinary job! We recieved countless compliments throughout the night about how wonderful the DJ was. I highly recommend him.

Megan · Married on 03/24/2018

Rene was amazing! Not only was he communicative during the planning process, but he stepped up when the mariachi and MC didn’t show up and made it seem like that was the plan all along. Furthermore, Rene set up the sound for the ceremony and was engaged to make sure it sounded good. On top of all that, the music was perfect- perfect volume and perfect vibe. We and our friends danced the entire time. Rene kept the wedding fun and running smoothly. Highly recommended!

Brittni · Married on 03/10/2018

Ren was wonderful!! All anyone can talk about is how much fun they had dancing and how great the music was. He really kept the party alive and played such a huge role in making our day perfect!!

Christina · Married on 01/27/2018

DJ Ren Rock is THE best DJ in Cemtral California. He hosted our Crossfit event, WOD WARS, and did a phenomenal job keeping the athletes going, making things exciting and reading the energy of the crowd. DJ Ren Rock kept the event alive, moving and upbeat for over eight hours. We will continue to have DJ Ren Rock host our WOD WARS events. We look forward to working with him again in the future.

• I

Izzy · Married on 12/01/2017

I have known Rene for over 10 years. I met him my freshman year in high school. He use to DJ our dances which became the most popular in town. He made those memories even better by making sure we always had a great time. I knew when it was time for me to get married, Rene would be my DJ. No matter how far I lived, I had to have him because I knew there would be no one else that could deliver what my wife and I wanted for our wedding day. Rene was in constant contact with us, he made sure everything was on point weeks before the wedding and never did I once have to worry about anything related to his services. I want to give a big thank you to DJ REN ROCK for making our wedding fun and exciting. Everyone asked at the end of the night where we found him and how great of a job he did. It's true what they say, a DJ can make or break your wedding day; Rene made ours.

djrenrock 11
    djrenrock 12
    djrenrock 13

Reggie · Married on 11/18/2017

If you want to have a good time and dance all night, Dj Ren-Rock is the guy. From the beginning to the end, he made everyone stay on the dance floor mixing his tunes. Thank you Ren-Rock for making the wedding reception amazing. He is our guy for every event we have. I really recommend him for yours. -Reggie Calo

djrenrock 14

Jessie · Married on 05/18/2017

Ren Rock was the DJ at our wedding in May of 2017. He made our day extra special and his music is always fire. Very professional and a great all around person. Highly recommend his services.

• Arlene

Arlene · Married on 04/22/2017

DJ Ren Rock really made my wedding day so special. He was hands down so much fun to have as a DJ. Throughout the evening the jams were on point and their was never anybody sitting down when he was playing music. He is very organized and friendly. I highly recommend him!

djrenrock 15
    djrenrock 16
    djrenrock 17
    djrenrock 18
    djrenrock 19
    djrenrock 20

Jessica · Married on 03/18/2017

DJ Ren Rock was so amazing to work with. He is very professional and was easy to work with when having to meet before wedding. He was also so organized and helpful when it came to song selection and the timeline of events for our wedding. On the day of the wedding he was set up on time and went above and beyond. He made sure that my wedding singer as well as pastor were set up and ready for the ceremony. He followed my timeline to the T and everything was run smooth because of him! My husband and I as well as our family and friends had an amazing time dancing the night away with awesome music!!!

Mary · Married on 03/18/2017

I highly recommend Dj RenRock! His service was absolutely amazing! My husband and I got married a little over a year ago and till this day we have people telling us how amazing our wedding was and how much fun the had dancing all night long. He definitely kept the party alive and kept the dance floor full beginning till end! Thank you so much for being the life of our special day!

djrenrock 21
    djrenrock 22

Arielle · Married on 01/21/2017

Dj was awesome, everyone love the variety of music, and great communication before wedding.

Tamara · Married on 12/10/2016

Dj Renrock was the perfect addition to our wedding day! There’s so much going on the day of and I can happily say worrying about music or any arrangements of that sort wasn’t a problem! He took care of everything we needed in regards to arrangements with music and such, and was very easy going while doing so.

Kathy · Married on 06/10/2016

DJ Renrock was so sweet and a pleasure to work with. I highly recommend him for any occasion. He is very professional, organized, and kept my daughter's wedding on schedule. I really appreciated all that he did for us.

Amanda · Married on 04/30/2016

Outstanding service and professionalism! We used DJ RenRock for a fundraiser event, and could not be any happier with him. We received numerious complements on his music from guests. He brought in quality equipment & kept excellent communication throughout event planning. I'd definitely recommend him to anyone for an event!

Exceeded all expectations. Very professional, conducted himself nicely. Visual presentation was great and was very receptive to any feedback to ensure he went above and beyond.