Djrenrock Reviews

Djrenrock 6
Djrenrock 7

Valerie · Married on 06/01/2019

Best DJ around

Great DJ! Had a lot of fun, kept the dance floor busy!! He was very helpful during the planning process, such as picking songs and creating a timeline.

• Cynthia

Cynthia Rodriguez · Married on 06/01/2019

Wedding Event

Dj Ren Rock did an amazing job as our DJ and our MC. He was very friendly and energetic and kept the party going. My wife and I liked how friendly he was and how easy it was to keep in contact with him throughout the wedding process. He made good recommendations on songs for introductions and was very professional. We highly recommend him for any occasion.

Sent on 06/25/2019

Staci Rountree · Married on 05/25/2019

I couldn’t ask for a better DJ! It was absolutely phenomenal!

Renee is what made my wedding the perfect day! I couldn’t have asked for a better DJ!

Sent on 05/29/2019
    Djrenrock 8

Desiree carrasco · Married on 05/10/2019

Kept the party going!

Ren Rock made sure the crowd at our wedding was up and moving. He played a variety of songs and no one wanted to sit down because the music was great!

Sent on 05/21/2019
  • Erica

Erica Perez · Married on 05/04/2019

Birthday Bash

Amazing DJ!! The dance floor was rocking all night.

Sent on 05/21/2019

Serrena Romero · Married on 04/27/2019

Country Club Invitational Dance

DjRenRock was amazing! This was our second time having Ren out, the first was at our Annual Member Christmas Party. Both times were a huge success. Our members are excited to have him out here again for ongoing events. I highly recommend him. Very personable, very eager to make sure everybody is happy and having a good time!

Sent on 05/25/2019

Gerardo Reyes · Married on 03/15/2019

Campus Mixer - Reedley College

I had the privilege to work with DJ renrock for the past year for college events. He brings life and fun to the dancefloor. He definitely knows how to keep the party going. I could trust him with his services!

Blanca Hernandez · Married on 03/01/2019

The music was awesome with no disruptions.

Ren is a professional, kept everyone dancing! He got there on time and left when agreed. We had a great time dancing.

Sent on 04/11/2019

Melissa Wong · Married on 02/02/2019

Retirement Party

Professional and personable. Loved the photo booth too! 👍🏼

Elena Jimenez · Married on 11/10/2018

There’s only one djrenrock for a reason

My wife and I were so happy with REN. He was so attentive and eager to work with us. He kept things professional with a cool atmosphere at all times. I was able to reach him if any questions arose. Our wedding was absolutely perfect. The guests were loving his music selections as well as the way he interacted with the crowd. From the beginning to the end, we were so pleased with him. We can’t thank him enough for making our day so much more memorable.

Sent on 12/07/2018

Leann Saechao · Married on 10/13/2018

Ren Rock was our DJ for our wedding!

I would highly recommend Ren Rock! He was our DJ for our wedding. He provided the party the whole night. He listened to what we wanted, made appropriate announcements when needed. He was there the whole time since day one when we booked him to even after the wedding day! He follows the day itenerary to the T, he lets you know when it’s time for things, cause of course you have no idea what time it is at your wedding. Rene, is a great person and Imwould highly trust him and recommend him as a DJ. He also has an awesome photo booth set up!

Sent on 10/22/2018

Patricia Villarreal · Married on 10/12/2018

Wedding Event

Rene is the best Dj you could book for an event!! He kept everyone involved, and the guests loved his energy and music! Highly recommend to book him for your next event!

Sent on 10/31/2018

Yadira · Married on 10/07/2018

Outstanding DJ and MC

It was a pleasure working with Renrock. All of our guests had a great time, we could tell because almost everyone at our wedding got out to dance... even those who don’t dance. He is very flexible to work with and communicates fast and effectively. He is enthusiastic about his job and professional.

Sent on 10/17/2018

Yesmin Tanguma · Married on 09/29/2018

Ochoa wedding 2018

First off the price was affordable and he was will to be our host and ensure he was on point with our schedule and announcements! During the event he did anything and made any extra announcements I asked of him. Friendly and easy to work with. Appreciate him being a part of our big day and I know anyone else would too! Just let him know your expectations.

Sent on 11/01/2018

Richard · Married on 08/25/2018

He was the life of the party, kept everyone on the dance floor, coordinated all special moments, took requests and made our event memorable. Made time to meet before event for plan finalizing. Personalized our event to meet our needs. Highly recommend for anyone’s event.

Sent on 09/12/2018

Yuriko · Married on 05/19/2018

The photo booth was an amazing addition and a huge hit!!

Sent on 05/22/2018
    Djrenrock 9
    Djrenrock 10
    Djrenrock 11

Devine · Married on 05/12/2018

Had a great time having you by our side for our big day. We were stress free from all the help you provided in maintaining the course for the evening. Music selection was on par with the best there are out there and would definitely recommend to anyone whose interested. Great all around job, wouldn't expect anything different from one of the top djs available today!

Sent on 05/29/2018

Mayvelyn · Married on 04/21/2018

DJ RenRock did an amazing job as our wedding reception DJ and also our MC. He kept the night going and made the night fun. Before the event, I met with him and we went over the entire night. He offered advice from past events and helped making decisions so much easier. Rene stuck with the itinerary and did exactly what I wanted. He was also able to improvise when certain parts of the night didn’t go as planned. He played all my favorite songs by request but also from getting to know me and my personality. DJ RenRock definitely knows how to entertain and keep a party going! His professionalism and responsiveness prior to the event made the quality of what in received go beyond my expectation!

Sent on 05/02/2018

Chancie · Married on 03/31/2018

Rene did an extraordinary job! We recieved countless compliments throughout the night about how wonderful the DJ was. I highly recommend him.

Sent on 04/01/2018

Megan · Married on 03/24/2018

Rene was amazing! Not only was he communicative during the planning process, but he stepped up when the mariachi and MC didn’t show up and made it seem like that was the plan all along. Furthermore, Rene set up the sound for the ceremony and was engaged to make sure it sounded good. On top of all that, the music was perfect- perfect volume and perfect vibe. We and our friends danced the entire time. Rene kept the wedding fun and running smoothly. Highly recommended!

Sent on 03/26/2018

Brittni · Married on 03/10/2018

Ren was wonderful!! All anyone can talk about is how much fun they had dancing and how great the music was. He really kept the party alive and played such a huge role in making our day perfect!!

Sent on 04/02/2018

Christina · Married on 01/27/2018

DJ Ren Rock is THE best DJ in Cemtral California. He hosted our Crossfit event, WOD WARS, and did a phenomenal job keeping the athletes going, making things exciting and reading the energy of the crowd. DJ Ren Rock kept the event alive, moving and upbeat for over eight hours. We will continue to have DJ Ren Rock host our WOD WARS events. We look forward to working with him again in the future.

Sent on 02/10/2018
  • I

Izzy · Married on 12/01/2017

I have known Rene for over 10 years. I met him my freshman year in high school. He use to DJ our dances which became the most popular in town. He made those memories even better by making sure we always had a great time. I knew when it was time for me to get married, Rene would be my DJ. No matter how far I lived, I had to have him because I knew there would be no one else that could deliver what my wife and I wanted for our wedding day. Rene was in constant contact with us, he made sure everything was on point weeks before the wedding and never did I once have to worry about anything related to his services. I want to give a big thank you to DJ REN ROCK for making our wedding fun and exciting. Everyone asked at the end of the night where we found him and how great of a job he did. It's true what they say, a DJ can make or break your wedding day; Rene made ours.

Sent on 02/14/2018
    Djrenrock 12
    Djrenrock 13
    Djrenrock 14

Reggie · Married on 11/18/2017

If you want to have a good time and dance all night, Dj Ren-Rock is the guy. From the beginning to the end, he made everyone stay on the dance floor mixing his tunes. Thank you Ren-Rock for making the wedding reception amazing. He is our guy for every event we have. I really recommend him for yours. -Reggie Calo

Sent on 04/29/2018