Dj Ramzz

Dinuba, CA · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 10
  • Deals 1

About Dj Ramzz

Hello my name is Claudio Valero, and i am located in the Central Valley in California. I speciallize on all types of events, from birthday parties, quinceañeras, sweet 16, weddings, debuts, corporate parties and more, with more than 10 years of experience in the bussiness i have performed over hundreds of weddings in all of the near cities of Visalia, Tulare, Bakersfield and Fresno area and farther cities as well. When it comes to a customer i give my 100% time and dedication, by providing the best quality service to give my customers a stress free event guareanteed.

As wedding DJ and event dj I'm familiar with the details that make a wedding reception lively fun and smooth, i work hard to always keep in order every moment throughout the night. My wide knowledge of music is at my best from oldies, old school, funk, dance, country, smooth jazz, classical, soft rock, alternative, to Spanish cumbia, bachata, reggeaton, banda, corridos, zapateados, nortena, mariachi, and much more. I will always accommodate with my customer to follow Itinerary details. Such as introduction of the bridal party, bride & groom, etc. As a dj and also Mc i will perform announcements in a professional way in order to give a better idea to early guests and to the family arriving during the celebration. Sound quality and equipment has been updated to not fail in any venue. I will provide a clean set up and high quality sound with wireless microphones and ceremony sound, as well as lighting and wireless uplighting to give your event a great atmosphere.

I feel my personality as your dj is a big plus and one of the best qualities with my service is that by communicating with brides and grooms, I get to build a small relationship getting to know my clients to meet all of their needs for their particular wedding it is crucial for their big day. I love to give my full time and commitment to make sure we have a succesful event.

Set up Dj ramzz

Dj Ramzz 3
  • Patti

Patti Cortez · Married on 11/24/2018

The best of the best!

Getting engaged was one of the happiest times in my life but I have to admit that I was not really looking forward to planning. I am a very indecisive person. But one thing I was certain about was that I wanted DJ Ramzz for my wedding! From the moment I met him I loved his vibe. He has such high energy and a positive attitude. I told my than fiancé that we had to have him for our wedding. And well let’s just say with my now hubby and DJ Ramzz it was love at first sight with those two haha. They clicked automatically! It definitely helps when your vendors have something in common with you. In our case DJ Ramzz and my hubby have a love for soccer like no one else. My hubby and I trusted DJ Ramzz and knew he would deliver! And he not only did that but he went above and beyond! He made himself available at all times of the day for any questions or concerns. We trusted his opinion and gave him full control of the music. We provided him with a list of music we liked but gave him the option to read the crowd and play what people seemed to dance more to. Which worked out great! Many of our guest reached out to tell us how awesome DJ Ramzz was. We also rented his photo booth which was great!! His photo booth sends pictures straight to your phone which makes it easy to share on social media. And I can’t forget how magical he made our first dance with “dance on a Cloud.” Our wedding was literally perfect! Everything went as planned if not better. Our timing for everything was on point. This was all thanks to DJ Ramzz and our vendors who were literally a dream team!! Trust me when I tell you, that you need to book him now! You will not regret it!!

Sent on 11/26/2018
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 11/03/2018

Best DJ Ever!

After over 20 phones calls from our guest about how amazing our DJ was I figured it was definitely time to write a review. Hands down one of the best DJ’s I have ever experienced. Not one bad song was ever played!!! Claudio was professional, organized, and had such great energy from start to finish! The dance floor was completely full which fit around 100+ people until midnight!!! Like my husband said “ our wedding was great but on another level when Claudio showed up!” The music, uplighting, and photo booth was awesome! Everyone raved about how his photoboth sends pictures right to your phone for you to post! Claudio thank you for being one of the best DJ’s in the Central Valley without you our wedding wouldn’t have been what is was!! Can’t wait for you to do my cousins wedding and sisters wedding. Book with Claudio that was the best decision we made for our wedding! :)

Sent on 11/14/2018

Meghan · Married on 10/12/2018

5 star service

Claudio was very professional and knew what he was doing. He orchestrated timelines perfectly and I never had to stress a thing.

Sent on 10/22/2018

Dj Ramzz FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 1,450.00
  • What is included in the starting price? Consultation, Disco Ball, Flat Screen, Karaoke, MC, Microphones, Photobooth, Projector, Travel Expenses, Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,450.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Consultation, Disco Ball, Flat Screen, Sound/PA System, Karaoke, MC, Microphones, Photobooth, Projector, Travel Expenses
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 200.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Club, Country, Electronic, Hip Hop, Indie, International, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40
  • What services do you offer? Bilingual MC, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, One Event Per Day

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Dj Ramzz 1
    -10%
    10% discount for WeddingWire couples

• Thalia's Wedding Services
    Thalia's Wedding Services Wedding Officiants

DJ Ramzz is a dynamic MC and organized DJ who helps the couples plan everything that works in conjunction to their songs. He also works extra by providing assistance during the ceremony in coordinating the lineup alongside the Officiant like myself. He is easy to work with, enthusiastic, and provides you with the music you preselected, otherwise offers fun music to dance to. He is fun and never boring!