Dinuba, CA 93618 · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 9

About Dj Ramzz

Specializing on all types of events, from birthday parties, quinceañeras, sweet 16, weddings, debuts, corporate parties and more, with more than 10 years of experience in the bussiness i have performed over hundreds of weddings in all area and farther cities as well. When it comes to a customer i give my 100% time and dedication, by providing the best quality service to give my customers a stress free event guaranteed.

As wedding DJ and event dj I'm familiar with the details that make a wedding reception lively fun and smooth, i work hard to always keep in order every moment throughout the night. My wide knowledge of music is at my best from oldies, old school, funk, dance, country, smooth jazz, classical, soft rock, alternative, to Spanish cumbia, bachata, reggeaton, banda, corridos, zapateados, nortena, mariachi, and much more. I will always accommodate with my customer to follow Itinerary details. Such as introduction of the bridal party, bride & groom, etc. As a dj and also Mc i will perform announcements in a professional way cueing vendors and coordinating with planners and coordinators to guide guests and family.

Providing the best quality sound and equipment to accommodate any indoor or outdoor ceremony & reception at any venue. I will provide a clean set up and high quality wireless microphones, as well as lighting and wireless uplighting to give your event a great atmosphere.

My ultimate goal is for you as my customer to celebrate on a stress free day giving me the opportunity to use my experience and expertise to share my personality as your dj.

So if your looking for a real & professional open format Dj who is competent, fun, interactive, plays the best party music- classic $ trending, uses the best equipment & Dj for audiences in the hundreds every month THEN YOU HAVE FOUND YOUR DJ SERVICE, i have performed well over hundreds of weddings as well as many other live events. I will tailor & coordinate your reception to your request. I really feel my services are more of an investment to the overall outcome of your reception. I am an absolute professional who strive to make your special event more than successful. Feel free to give me a call, text or respond via email with any questions or any information you may need. I will answers accordingly.

img 1484 51 762317

Dj Ramzz 4
  • Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 09/15/2019

Wedding -Shaver Lake

He is organized, knowledgeable and knows how to work a crowd:)

Sent on 09/18/2019
  • Robert

Robert Loyd · Married on 08/10/2019

Exactly what we wanted!

From start to finish he was professional, easy to work with, and make the wedding a blast! He coordinated with the wedding planner and met with us a few times before the wedding to ensure everything was set. We had a destination wedding to Big Sur and was on time and prepared. Once the wedding started he was on point the whole time kept things lively. Everyone had a blast!

Sent on 08/12/2019

Nichole Jones · Married on 08/03/2019

DJ Ramzz is amazing!

Claudio was very quick to respond to any of my questions or concerns. He even went out of his way to help find us a videographer for our wedding. The day of the wedding he was very professional to our guests and had a great photo booth! I had plenty of compliments from our guests after our wedding about how great he was. I would strongly recommend DJ Ramzz for your next event.

Sent on 08/13/2019
    Dj Ramzz 5

Dj Ramzz FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 1,650.00
  • What is included in the starting price? Consultation, Disco Ball, Flat Screen, Karaoke, MC, Microphones, Photobooth, Projector, Travel Expenses, Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,450.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Consultation, Disco Ball, Flat Screen, Sound/PA System, Karaoke, MC, Microphones, Photobooth, Projector, Travel Expenses
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 200.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Club, Country, Electronic, Hip Hop, Indie, International, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40
  • What services do you offer? Bilingual MC, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, One Event Per Day

• Thalia's Wedding Services
    Thalia's Wedding Services Wedding Officiants

DJ Ramzz is a dynamic MC and organized DJ who helps the couples plan everything that works in conjunction to their songs. He also works extra by providing assistance during the ceremony in coordinating the lineup alongside the Officiant like myself. He is easy to work with, enthusiastic, and provides you with the music you preselected, otherwise offers fun music to dance to. He is fun and never boring!