Dinuba, CA 93618 · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 9

About Dj Ramzz

Specializing on all types of events, from birthday parties, quinceañeras, sweet 16, weddings, debuts, corporate parties and more, with more than 10 years of experience in the bussiness i have performed over hundreds of weddings in all area and farther cities as well. When it comes to a customer i give my 100% time and dedication, by providing the best quality service to give my customers a stress free event guaranteed.

As wedding DJ and event dj I'm familiar with the details that make a wedding reception lively fun and smooth, i work hard to always keep in order every moment throughout the night. My wide knowledge of music is at my best from oldies, old school, funk, dance, country, smooth jazz, classical, soft rock, alternative, to Spanish cumbia, bachata, reggeaton, banda, corridos, zapateados, nortena, mariachi, and much more. I will always accommodate with my customer to follow Itinerary details. Such as introduction of the bridal party, bride & groom, etc. As a dj and also Mc i will perform announcements in a professional way cueing vendors and coordinating with planners and coordinators to guide guests and family.

Providing the best quality sound and equipment to accommodate any indoor or outdoor ceremony & reception at any venue. I will provide a clean set up and high quality wireless microphones, as well as lighting and wireless uplighting to give your event a great atmosphere.

My ultimate goal is for you as my customer to celebrate on a stress free day giving me the opportunity to use my experience and expertise to share my personality as your dj.

So if your looking for a real & professional open format Dj who is competent, fun, interactive, plays the best party music- classic $ trending, uses the best equipment & Dj for audiences in the hundreds every month THEN YOU HAVE FOUND YOUR DJ SERVICE, i have performed well over hundreds of weddings as well as many other live events. I will tailor & coordinate your reception to your request. I really feel my services are more of an investment to the overall outcome of your reception. I am an absolute professional who strive to make your special event more than successful. Feel free to give me a call, text or respond via email with any questions or any information you may need. I will answers accordingly.

img 1484 51 762317

Dj Ramzz 5
Dj Ramzz 6
Dj Ramzz 7

Janae · Married on 10/12/2019

Awesome! we didnt want the night to end

I cant say enough good things about Claudio! He made the wedding experience amazing and kept all our crazy friends dancing on the dance floor. I loved how he interacted with the crowd and kept things alive. His response to any of my questions were quick and was able to meet and help me plan this all out whenever I needed to. Not to mention the photobooth he provided was fitting for what I wanted. Who doesnt want a superhero back drop? All in all if I ever needed another DJ for anything else he would be my only option hands down!

Sent on 10/14/2019
    Dj Ramzz 8
    Dj Ramzz 9
    Dj Ramzz 10

Alexandria Boulware · Married on 10/11/2019

Claudio is THE MAN!

Claudio is THE MAN! From the first time we talked with him we knew that he was going to be amazing. He is personable, professional, and went above and beyond what we expected to ensure everything was perfect. He had our guest engaged during all of our activities and entrances, and had everyone on the dance floor ALL NIGHT LONG! To say we highly recommend him is the understatement of the century!

Sent on 10/14/2019
    Dj Ramzz 11
  • Kylie

Kylie Tapia · Married on 09/28/2019

You will not regret!

Claudio was amazing!!!!! When we first met Claudio I looked over at my fiancé and said HE IS THE ONE. I loved his energy and everything that he was providing with his services. I’m the type of person that is very specific in what I want. There are two things your guest will remember from the wedding and that’s the food & the music. So I knew I had to find the BEST DJ!! He came over to our house one day to go over the packet and I was excited to have my bridesmaids meet him, I told them trust me he will make our wedding amazing. I’m pretty sure I gave Claudio the longest list of songs I wanted to hear throughout the night. I mean I gave him like 5 pages!! And as he goes over the list I could see that he was excited to play my music so I knew he was my type of DJ! We had a great mix of Cumbias, Banda, reggaeton, bachata and I couldn’t decide on what to play for English music but he took over and told me not to worry. He was awesome! I can’t express how thankful I am that I had him there.
    He MC’ed the whole thing (English and Spanish) he had a whole timeline of events ready for us and kept us on it! He literally saved our wedding. The next day we had A LOT of complements from our guest. They were very impressed, they said he was dressed so professional and played great music throughout the whole night. He kept the party going! There was so many people on the dance floor, everyone had such a fun time and it’s all thanks to Claudio!!! ALSO THE PHOTO BOOTH WAS A MUST! My guest loved the photo print outs!! I would go as far as to say I couldn’t have found a better DJ to please both my English and Spanish speaking guests. Thank you again DJ Ramzz!!!!!
    Side note: I have never written a review on anyone or any place so this is how much this meant to me.

Sent on 10/01/2019

Dj Ramzz FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 1,750.00
  • What is included in the starting price? Consultation, Disco Ball, Flat Screen, Karaoke, MC, Microphones, Photobooth, Projector, Travel Expenses, Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,750.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Consultation, Disco Ball, Flat Screen, Sound/PA System, Karaoke, MC, Microphones, Photobooth, Projector, Travel Expenses
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 100.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Club, Country, Electronic, Hip Hop, Indie, International, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40
  • What services do you offer? Bilingual MC, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Karaoke, Liability Insurance, MC, One Event Per Day, Video Projection

• Thalia's Wedding Services
    Thalia's Wedding Services Wedding Officiants

DJ Ramzz is a dynamic MC and organized DJ who helps the couples plan everything that works in conjunction to their songs. He also works extra by providing assistance during the ceremony in coordinating the lineup alongside the Officiant like myself. He is easy to work with, enthusiastic, and provides you with the music you preselected, otherwise offers fun music to dance to. He is fun and never boring!