Dj Ramzz Reviews

Dj Ramzz 5
Dj Ramzz 6
Dj Ramzz 7

Janae · Married on 10/12/2019

Awesome! we didnt want the night to end

I cant say enough good things about Claudio! He made the wedding experience amazing and kept all our crazy friends dancing on the dance floor. I loved how he interacted with the crowd and kept things alive. His response to any of my questions were quick and was able to meet and help me plan this all out whenever I needed to. Not to mention the photobooth he provided was fitting for what I wanted. Who doesnt want a superhero back drop? All in all if I ever needed another DJ for anything else he would be my only option hands down!

Sent on 10/14/2019
    Dj Ramzz 8
    Dj Ramzz 9
    Dj Ramzz 10

Alexandria Boulware · Married on 10/11/2019

Claudio is THE MAN!

Claudio is THE MAN! From the first time we talked with him we knew that he was going to be amazing. He is personable, professional, and went above and beyond what we expected to ensure everything was perfect. He had our guest engaged during all of our activities and entrances, and had everyone on the dance floor ALL NIGHT LONG! To say we highly recommend him is the understatement of the century!

Sent on 10/14/2019
    Dj Ramzz 11
  • Kylie

Kylie Tapia · Married on 09/28/2019

You will not regret!

Claudio was amazing!!!!! When we first met Claudio I looked over at my fiancé and said HE IS THE ONE. I loved his energy and everything that he was providing with his services. I’m the type of person that is very specific in what I want. There are two things your guest will remember from the wedding and that’s the food & the music. So I knew I had to find the BEST DJ!! He came over to our house one day to go over the packet and I was excited to have my bridesmaids meet him, I told them trust me he will make our wedding amazing. I’m pretty sure I gave Claudio the longest list of songs I wanted to hear throughout the night. I mean I gave him like 5 pages!! And as he goes over the list I could see that he was excited to play my music so I knew he was my type of DJ! We had a great mix of Cumbias, Banda, reggaeton, bachata and I couldn’t decide on what to play for English music but he took over and told me not to worry. He was awesome! I can’t express how thankful I am that I had him there.
    He MC’ed the whole thing (English and Spanish) he had a whole timeline of events ready for us and kept us on it! He literally saved our wedding. The next day we had A LOT of complements from our guest. They were very impressed, they said he was dressed so professional and played great music throughout the whole night. He kept the party going! There was so many people on the dance floor, everyone had such a fun time and it’s all thanks to Claudio!!! ALSO THE PHOTO BOOTH WAS A MUST! My guest loved the photo print outs!! I would go as far as to say I couldn’t have found a better DJ to please both my English and Spanish speaking guests. Thank you again DJ Ramzz!!!!!
    Side note: I have never written a review on anyone or any place so this is how much this meant to me.

Sent on 10/01/2019
  • Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 09/15/2019

Wedding -Shaver Lake

He is organized, knowledgeable and knows how to work a crowd:)

Sent on 09/18/2019
  • Robert

Robert Loyd · Married on 08/10/2019

Exactly what we wanted!

From start to finish he was professional, easy to work with, and make the wedding a blast! He coordinated with the wedding planner and met with us a few times before the wedding to ensure everything was set. We had a destination wedding to Big Sur and was on time and prepared. Once the wedding started he was on point the whole time kept things lively. Everyone had a blast!

Sent on 08/12/2019

Nichole Jones · Married on 08/03/2019

DJ Ramzz is amazing!

Claudio was very quick to respond to any of my questions or concerns. He even went out of his way to help find us a videographer for our wedding. The day of the wedding he was very professional to our guests and had a great photo booth! I had plenty of compliments from our guests after our wedding about how great he was. I would strongly recommend DJ Ramzz for your next event.

Sent on 08/13/2019
    Dj Ramzz 12

Heather Alanis · Married on 05/04/2019

Most EPIC Vendor of All Time!

There are not enough words to express how amazing DJ Ramzz (Claudio) is!! He’s a true professional, but at the same time feels like family. He truly made our day and set the vibe of the whole event! Wether it was mixing a song for us for our first dance, or joining our guests dancing on the dance floor, we couldn’t have asked for a better vendor to share our day with! Bottom line he goes over and above from start to finish!!

Sent on 05/22/2019

Gladys Guzman · Married on 04/28/2019

Wedding Party

Greatest experience!! Completely understood the crowd’s mood and taste for music...everyone in attendance loved the music/mixes. Totally recommend him for any events!!

Sent on 07/24/2019
  • Patti

Patti Cortez · Married on 11/24/2018

The best of the best!

Getting engaged was one of the happiest times in my life but I have to admit that I was not really looking forward to planning. I am a very indecisive person. But one thing I was certain about was that I wanted DJ Ramzz for my wedding! From the moment I met him I loved his vibe. He has such high energy and a positive attitude. I told my than fiancé that we had to have him for our wedding. And well let’s just say with my now hubby and DJ Ramzz it was love at first sight with those two haha. They clicked automatically! It definitely helps when your vendors have something in common with you. In our case DJ Ramzz and my hubby have a love for soccer like no one else. My hubby and I trusted DJ Ramzz and knew he would deliver! And he not only did that but he went above and beyond! He made himself available at all times of the day for any questions or concerns. We trusted his opinion and gave him full control of the music. We provided him with a list of music we liked but gave him the option to read the crowd and play what people seemed to dance more to. Which worked out great! Many of our guest reached out to tell us how awesome DJ Ramzz was. We also rented his photo booth which was great!! His photo booth sends pictures straight to your phone which makes it easy to share on social media. And I can’t forget how magical he made our first dance with “dance on a Cloud.” Our wedding was literally perfect! Everything went as planned if not better. Our timing for everything was on point. This was all thanks to DJ Ramzz and our vendors who were literally a dream team!! Trust me when I tell you, that you need to book him now! You will not regret it!!

Sent on 11/26/2018
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 11/03/2018

Best DJ Ever!

After over 20 phones calls from our guest about how amazing our DJ was I figured it was definitely time to write a review. Hands down one of the best DJ’s I have ever experienced. Not one bad song was ever played!!! Claudio was professional, organized, and had such great energy from start to finish! The dance floor was completely full which fit around 100+ people until midnight!!! Like my husband said “ our wedding was great but on another level when Claudio showed up!” The music, uplighting, and photo booth was awesome! Everyone raved about how his photoboth sends pictures right to your phone for you to post! Claudio thank you for being one of the best DJ’s in the Central Valley without you our wedding wouldn’t have been what is was!! Can’t wait for you to do my cousins wedding and sisters wedding. Book with Claudio that was the best decision we made for our wedding! :)

Sent on 11/14/2018

Meghan · Married on 10/12/2018

5 star service

Claudio was very professional and knew what he was doing. He orchestrated timelines perfectly and I never had to stress a thing.

Sent on 10/22/2018
  • I

Isis · Married on 08/11/2018

Dj Ramzz was one of the biggest factors that made our wedding as fun and successful as it was. He was amazing through the whole process, answered all of my questions within the hour of texting him, we met for 3 hours discussing the schedule of the wedding and songs for everything. Everyone that attended loved his enthusiasm and charisma. He traveled 25 minutes from the reception place to help us with the ceremony music he was absolutely amazing. He honestly goes up and beyond to make things happen for his clients. I would hire him again with no doubt in my mind he would do nothing less than an amazing job.

Sent on 08/18/2018

Heather · Married on 06/09/2018

Amazing Dj

DJ Ramzz did an awesome excellent amazing job for my wedding. Even though not alot of people showed up and we started a little late he was still amazing 9n doing everything and getting people on the dancefloor. Thanks again Dj Ramzz for your amazing work I will definitely go through you again.

Sent on 06/10/2019

Sarah · Married on 05/19/2018

DJ Ramzz is by far THE BEST DJ. He truly cares about providing the ultimate service. My husband and I love to dance, and we did not stop for the entire evening!! DJ Ramzz knows how to read the crowd and play the perfect songs to keep everyone on the dance floor. What I loved most about DJ Ramzz though was that you could really tell that he is passionate about what he does. From our first conversation to the actual wedding, I always felt like he was 110% focused on our event, and our event only. There was even one point in the night when the waitress was passing out champagne to the guests and did not pour my husband and my champagne in our custom glasses. Not a huge deal and we were willing to waive it off, but DJ Ramzz saw this "miss" and went out of his way to make sure our champagne was poured in the proper glasses. This was an incredibly thoughtful and kind gesture. DJ Ramzz is also an excellent MC and even arranged a fun entrance for our bridal party. I would highly recommend DJ Ramzz!!

Sent on 05/24/2018
    Dj Ramzz 13

Leo · Married on 05/05/2018

Best DJ service anyone could ask for!

Sent on 05/08/2018

Guadalupe · Married on 04/07/2018

If only I could give more then 5 stars !
    Words can’t express enough how thankful we are with DJ Ramzz, He goes above and beyond for all his Clients. He made our wedding day so much fun and stress free ! Dj ramz sure knows how get the party started and make sure all your guest get up and dance. He is an amazing person you won’t regret hiring him at all ! One of the best DJ ever
    Thank you so much !!!

Sent on 04/24/2018

Esmeralda · Married on 09/23/2017

All I have to say is book him early! We had such a fun night and our dance floor was never empty. He made sure to play all of our favorites and our guests has a great time as well. We also loved the fact that he is bilingual and was able to make sure that all of our guests were in the loop throughout the night!

Sent on 10/04/2017
    Dj Ramzz 14
    Dj Ramzz 15

Jacqueline · Married on 07/30/2017

DJ Ramzz made our special day even more amazing. My wife and I absolutely loved him and our guests did too. Not only was he great at the wedding, he was also great when we would meet up with him. The first time we met him, we knew he would be perfect for our wedding. He has a great personality and made us feel very comfortable. We loved him and definately recommend him to anyone. He is great!!

Sent on 08/01/2017

Mayra · Married on 07/30/2017

He is the best! Made our wedding day so much easier. Had no complains from our guests. He kept us on our feet all night long!

Sent on 08/06/2017

George · Married on 07/22/2017

DJ Ramzz was absolutely great! He made our wedding stress free. He took the time to meet with us and solidify our wedding schedule. On our wedding day, DJ Ramzz kept us on track with our wedding schedule and made sure everything and everyone was on track. We had a diverse crowd but nonetheless DJ Ramzz kept everyone on the dance floor. DJ Ramzz is the person you want at your wedding. He was the first and last vendor that we saw on our wedding day. He is very attentive, professional and brought the best wedding vibe!

Sent on 08/02/2017

Andrew · Married on 03/25/2017

Dj Ramzz is THE BEST! No other dj can even come close.. he has a great personality and he knows how to get the party started, keeps it continuous, and makes sure every one has fun!! I couldn't be any happier with him.. definitely worth price and he's definitely worth the time! PICK THIS DJ IF YOU WANT THE BEST OF THE BEST!

Sent on 04/03/2017

Karla · Married on 10/15/2016

He is the best! Great vibe and personality. He also had great communication skills and never had a problem with us making last minute changes. He had us sweating on the dance floor and played good music all night. We highly recommend him.

Sent on 12/06/2016

Viridiana · Married on 09/03/2016

Did an amazing job. He went above and beyond expectations :)

Sent on 09/05/2016

Elizabeth · Married on 05/07/2016

Claudio was more than just a DJ at our wedding, he set the tone for a fun and exciting event with his charismatic personality! From the ceremony, setting up the Pastor with mic and music to our reception timeline. He was very professional and paid attention to every detail to deliver exactly what we wanted! The dance floor was packed all night long!! If you plan on having a wedding or any type of event and need a DJ, you have to have him!! Thank you for all you did to make our wedding perfect! - Mr. & Mrs. Scott Larson.

Sent on 05/09/2016

I had the wonderful pleasure of working with DJ Ramzz on a wedding my team coordinated. I am happy to report that after seeing DJ Ramzz in action I quickly added him to my short list of preferred DJ's. His performance was on point. The music was just right! He had all the brides guests on the dance floor the whole night. More importantly to me was his ability to work the mic and make announcements on time, he interacted with the crowd and he kept the crowd excited. His presentation was excellent and truly was a great honor to work this event with a capable DJ. I highly recommend DJ Ramzz to anyone planning any event large or small, indoor or out, private OR corporate! You can't go wrong!

Sent on 05/12/2016