Marry Me

Fresno, CA View map
2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$400 Typical Price

Hi my name is Thalia Arenas a Wedding Officiant located in Fresno, California. I travel often outside my area to officiate personal and meaningful wedding ceremonies! I'll organize your ceremony from beginning to end. First we'll start by choosing a meeting date in person or via videochat, then I'll send you an online questionnaire, and the day we meet we'll go over the ceremony details, requirements to get married, and review marital traditions. All of this will help me prepare for your ceremony.

Experience
A registered minister with the American Marriage Ministries & The Universal Life Church Monastery. I have a small business that provides various types of professional services like Venue Management, Notary Public work, Legal Document Assistant, and Animal Welfare Education. I graduated from FCC with an Associates in Paralegal Studies and a BA from Fresno State in English Education. Overall, I can be described as being helpful, enthusiastic, organized and a fluent Spanish speaker.

I officiate different life celebrations such as weddings, vow renewals, commitment ceremonies, quincea帽eras, baptisms, and memorials. I am free-spirited and write the script to fit your values and traditions.

Personal Background I am married to my honey, a pet mom, and have been raised in Fresno for most of my life (with a few years in Mexico). My free time includes reading, writing, or spending time with our families. I also love to travel, try new foods and watch romantic comedies or thrillers. The one thing people can instantly remember about me is that I spend a lot of time helping animals or lending a hand to anyone who reaches out. I am a naturally born humanitarian.

• Hispanic or Latinx-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the typical price for your wedding services?

$400

Which of the following are included in the price?

Ceremony Rehearsal

What is the starting price for your wedding services?

$300

Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal?

What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals?

$75

What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?

Non-religious
Interfaith
Ceremony Rehearsal
Vow Renewal
Civil Union
Single Religion

What services do you provide?

Allow Couples' Own Vows
Licensed
Bilingual

What religious affiliations do you serve?

No Denomination

On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?

Less than 30 mins.

In which states are you licensed?

CA

What languages do you speak?

English
Spanish
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Caitlyn Z. Married on 11/12/2022

Thalia was amazing

We loved Thalia she did an amazing job. She鈥檚 great at what she does !!
    Priscilla P. Married on 11/11/2022

Ms. Thalia

Thalia added her special touch to our wedding day! For our rehearsal she took charge and showed leadership. The day of the wedding she calmed my nerves and the ceremony went by so smoothly. Really, left tears in my eyes and husbands eyes. Definitely recommend, 10/10. 馃槏
    Amber H. Married on 11/02/2022

Excellent .. very professional

Thalia is wonderful.. I highly recommend
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

Pricing

DJ Claudio Valero DJ Claudio Valero Wedding DJs

I have worked with Thalia Arenas about a year ago and that time i notice a very unique way to perform her ceremony she has a, great presentation awesome voice never got tongue tied, she made sure everyone was following with her on the bride and grooms love story, she added small clean humor and never felt there was a boring moment. Her bilingual skills are a plus since it was a diverse crowd it made it very pleasant for all the guests to understand what she was saying. I had the pleasure on working twice again a few months ago and it as expected like always Thalia did an amazing job. I would highly recommend her on my future brides and grooms.

FRESNO WEDDING DJ LUNATIKO FRESNO WEDDING DJ LUNATIKO Wedding DJs

Since the first time I had an opportunity to work with Thalia I noticed the difference in her complete customization in how she brings a piece of each couple into the ceremony and their love story. She has impeccable Spanish for the Bilingual Couples whom hold that high standard for a great mixed ceremony. I have started recommending her to all of my couples looking to make their ceremony that much more unique. Thalia whole heartedly has my endorsement!

Bliss Events Group
4.9 out of 5 rating , 123 Reviews

3697 W Dayton Ave Fresno, CA, 93722

By Appointment
Location of (Marry Me)

Other vendors in Fresno for your wedding