Thalia's Wedding Services

3697 W Dayton Ave, Fresno, CA 93722 Map · Phone number

About Thalia's Wedding Services

Hello friend, thank you for visiting my page! The wedding process has started for you and it's no easy task, but when you find awesome people who can make your day happen - you know it'll be perfect!

Since wedding ceremonies are an extraordinary event, they require a Wedding Professional to help seal the deal between two people who are ready to join their lives in matrimony. Therefore, my expertise are in creating a ceremony you'll always remember and your guests will enjoy seeing!

My process is meeting with the couple ahead of time to develop a wedding ceremony that's unique to the traditions and values they share. During this consultation I present options, share ideas, and help make decisions to elaborate that ceremony you had no idea you could help create. I am timely, organized, and enthusiastic! For every couple I marry, I take time in getting to know them, which helps me write a personalized ceremony script. Basically the magic happens when you realize that your wedding ceremony doesn't have to be simple, monotone, or with a lack of creativity. I am the opposite of basic, but also carry myself very professionally when coordinating and officiating such an important aspect of the wedding day. It should express your love story and incorporate important rituals, aspects of your life, or people you want to participate.

To find out more, feel free to shoot me a message! I'm always reachable.

Thalía Arenas, Wedding Officiant at Marry Me

Hablo español!

Cell: (559) 718-0405 (texts welcomed)

Facebook.com/marrymethalia

Instagram.com/marrymethalia

www.thaliasnotaryservices.jimdo.com

Member of the International Association of Professional Wedding Officiants (IAPWO)

Follow Thalia's Wedding Services on

Clovis Botanial

7 Reviews for Thalia's Wedding Services

sandy · Married on 11/24/2018

Lovely experience

Found Thalia right here on wedding wire and from meeting her to our wedding day i'm so glad we choose her. Such a lovely soul and i'm so happy she married us! She went above and beyond making me feel so at ease.

Sent on 11/29/2018

Thalia's Wedding Services's reply:

It was an honor and pleasure! Thank you Sandy for being so lovely. I appreciate your words. I enjoyed officiating your wedding :) may you continue to receive blessings throughout your marriage.

Belen · Married on 08/18/2017

I highly recommend Thalia!!!! She made our cermeony one of a kind and exactly who we are. She was able to do a billingual cermeony and it was absolutely beautiful. She was very attentive to us and our needs. We got a chance to meet with her first to and she was able to get to know us and our story. She also asked us about parts of the ceremony (candles, toast) that I think we had not even considered! Very detailed and helpful. She wrote a one of kind script for us and let us review it prior to the ceremony. She came to our site and was so sweet to our family and helped them through the process. She took care of little details like getting the marriage license signed by our witnesses, so we didn't have to worry about it. I loved her calm and pleasant nature!! Again, I highly recommend her!!

ana · Married on 01/14/2017

Thalia was profesional, flexible, and made our special day perfect. She definitely worked with us, so we could better understand what kind of ceremony we wanted. I had to change venue last minute, she even agreed without hesitation. I would recommend her to anyone!

Thalia's Wedding Services FAQ

• What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals? $ 50.00
  • What is the starting price for pre-marital counseling (per session)? $ 50.00
  • What services do you provide? Allow Couples' Own Vows, Licensed, Bilingual
  • What religious affiliations do you serve? No Denomination
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate? Less than 30 mins.
  • In which states are you licensed? CA
  • What languages do you speak? English, Spanish

• Dj Ramzz
    Dj Ramzz Wedding DJs

I have worked with Thalia Arenas about a year ago and that time i notice a very unique way to perform her ceremony she has a, great presentation awesome voice never got tongue tied, she made sure everyone was following with her on the bride and grooms love story, she added small clean humor and never felt there was a boring moment. Her bilingual skills are a plus since it was a diverse crowd it made it very pleasant for all the guests to understand what she was saying. I had the pleasure on working twice again a few months ago and it as expected like always Thalia did an amazing job. I would highly recommend her on my future brides and grooms.

• FRESNO WEDDING DJ LUNATIKO
    FRESNO WEDDING DJ LUNATIKO Wedding DJs

Since the first time I had an opportunity to work with Thalia I noticed the difference in her complete customization in how she brings a piece of each couple into the ceremony and their love story. She has impeccable Spanish for the Bilingual Couples whom hold that high standard for a great mixed ceremony. I have started recommending her to all of my couples looking to make their ceremony that much more unique. Thalia whole heartedly has my endorsement!

• 3697 W Dayton Ave Fresno, California, 93722 See on map