3697 W Dayton Ave, Fresno, CA 93722 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Marry Me

Hi my name is Thalia Arenas a Wedding Officiant located in Fresno, California. I travel often outside my area to officiate personal and meaningful wedding ceremonies! I'll organize your ceremony from beginning to end. First we'll start by choosing a meeting date in person or via FaceTime, then I'll send you an online questionnaire, and the day we meet we'll go over the ceremony details, requirements to get married, and review marital traditions. All of this will help me prepare for your ceremony.

Experience
A registered minister with the American Marriage Ministries & The Universal Life Church Monastery. I have a small business that provides various types of professional services like Venue Management, Notary Public work, Legal Document Assistant, and Pet Care Education. I graduated from FCC with an Associates in Paralegal Studies and a BA from Fresno State in English Education. Overall I can be described as being helpful, enthusiastic, organized and a fluent Spanish speaker.

I officiate different life celebrations like weddings, vow renewals, commitment ceremonies, quinceañeras, baptisms, and memorials. I am free-spirited and write the script to fit your values and traditions.

Personal Background I am married to my honey, a pet mom, and have been raised in Fresno for most of my life (with a few years in Mexico). My free time includes reading, writing, or spending time with our families. I also love to travel, try new foods and watch romantic comedies or thrillers. The one thing people can instantly remember about me is that I spend a lot of time helping animals or lending a hand to anyone who reaches out. I am a naturally born humanitarian.

• Erica Ministerial Services

10 Reviews for Marry Me

1 User photo

Ana Covarrubias · Married on 09/18/2020

Ana & Ray Wedding

I am so pleased and grateful to have found Thalia! I needed a bilingual officiant to accommodate my aunt and uncle who where a special part of of wedding and she simply did an amazing job! Her confidence in the work she does as well as expertise, make her an ideal officiant for your wedding. Thalia, we thank you!!!

Sent on 10/04/2020

Marry Me's reply:

It was such a pleasure! I enjoyed the beauty of your wedding ❤️ Thank you for contacting me. I’m glad I was able to incorporate important aspects of your life.

sandy · Married on 11/24/2018

Lovely experience

Found Thalia right here on wedding wire and from meeting her to our wedding day i'm so glad we choose her. Such a lovely soul and i'm so happy she married us! She went above and beyond making me feel so at ease.

Sent on 11/29/2018

Marry Me's reply:

It was an honor and pleasure! Thank you Sandy for being so lovely. I appreciate your words. I enjoyed officiating your wedding :) may you continue to receive blessings throughout your marriage.
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 09/02/2018

Thalia is the best!

If you are looking for an amazing officiant within the Central California area, Thalia is the best person to choose from! She cares so much about her couples and her wedding ceremonies are incredible!

Sent on 03/26/2020

Marry Me Pricing

Marry Me Price Rates

Marry Me FAQ

• What is the typical price for your wedding services?
    $ 300
  • What is the starting price for your wedding services?
    $ 300
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal?
  • What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals?
    $ 75
  • What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?
    Non-religious
    Interfaith
    Ceremony Rehearsal
    Vow Renewal
    Civil Union
    Single Religion
  • What services do you provide?
    Allow Couples' Own Vows
    Licensed
    Bilingual
  • What religious affiliations do you serve?
    No Denomination
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?
    Less than 30 mins.
  • In which states are you licensed?
    CA
  • What languages do you speak?
    English
    Spanish

• Dj Ramzz Wedding DJs

I have worked with Thalia Arenas about a year ago and that time i notice a very unique way to perform her ceremony she has a, great presentation awesome voice never got tongue tied, she made sure everyone was following with her on the bride and grooms love story, she added small clean humor and never felt there was a boring moment. Her bilingual skills are a plus since it was a diverse crowd it made it very pleasant for all the guests to understand what she was saying. I had the pleasure on working twice again a few months ago and it as expected like always Thalia did an amazing job. I would highly recommend her on my future brides and grooms.

• FRESNO WEDDING DJ LUNATIKO Wedding DJs

Since the first time I had an opportunity to work with Thalia I noticed the difference in her complete customization in how she brings a piece of each couple into the ceremony and their love story. She has impeccable Spanish for the Bilingual Couples whom hold that high standard for a great mixed ceremony. I have started recommending her to all of my couples looking to make their ceremony that much more unique. Thalia whole heartedly has my endorsement!

• 3697 W Dayton Ave Fresno, CA, 93722 See on map