135 Shaw Ave Ste. A, Clovis, CA 93612 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Covered With Elegance

Covered With Elegance is a wedding decor and lighting company in Clovis, California. A family-owned and operated business, it focuses on personalized services for each couple they work with, helping to create events as unique as their clients. They pride themselves on being efficient and flexible, and above all, aiming to exceed their clients’ expectations.

Covered With Elegance transforms everyday events into unforgettable ones. They take care of event planning and design, including floral design if desired. On the day of the event, they can provide day-of coordination, as well as delivery, setup, and cleanup of all decor and lighting items for a stress-free experience. Covered With Elegance offers a wide variety of decor options, including backdrops, candles and candle holders, paper flowers, table runners, and vases. Their lighting designs feature accent lighting, uplighting, custom monograms, dance floor lighting, hanging decor, and even chandeliers, as well as outdoor lighting for those star-lit events.

Follow Covered With Elegance on

1 User photo

• Belen

Belen C. · Married on 10/03/2020

Wonderful, talented, professional

I can not put it in words on how WONDERFUL my wedding turned out to be with Covered with Elegance. Sandra went beyond on making everything look magical. I nearly cried when she made my vision come to life! She is ABSOLUTELY the best. Not only is this her career, but she has so much passion, joy, excitement on making everything look beautiful. My husband and I are so happy to have chosen her. It literally was a fairytale. Thank you so much for making our MOMENT so memorable for us and taking care of everything as if it was your own. We are grateful for this experience. You will not regret the decision I promise. 💜💜🌹🌹

Sent on 01/22/2021
  • Claudia

Claudia · Married on 10/05/2019

Claudia & Alejandro 10/19/2019

Sandra is truly amazing. She and her husband have treated us like family since day one. Our wedding journey with them was spectacular. The decor for our wedding was just breath taking. So many family members and friends including us stayed speechless. Sandra went above and beyond for us and we could never thank her, her husband and team enough. We will forever be grateful. You will not regret booking covered in elegance. Covered in elegance deserves more than 5 Stars, the work is over the top!

Sent on 10/30/2019

Amy · Married on 05/20/2017

Sandra is an Artist. I always tell my Clients to simply share with her what you like and then let her create a custom piece of art just for them! That's when you get the best results! She's passionate about what she does, and that's why she only does her best!

Sent on 06/01/2017

Covered With Elegance's reply:

Amy Thank you SO MUCH for bringing your Clients to me and for your TRUST my Dear. I rally appreciate you taking the time to write a review ;))))

Award

Covered With Elegance FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding lighting?
    $ 400.00
  • Which of the following does starting price include?
    Clean Up
    Day-Of Coordination
    Delivery
    Hanging Lit Decor
    Lanterns
    Uplighting
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding lighting package?
    $ 400.00
  • Which of the following does your most popular wedding package include?
    Clean Up
    Dance Floor Lighting
    Day-Of Coordination
    Delivery
    Lanterns
    Monograms
    Uplighting
  • What lighting services do you provide?
    Accent
    Hanging Lit Decor
    Uplighting
  • What decor services do you provide?
    Day-of Coordination
    Drapery
    Event Design
    Event Planning
    Floral Design
    Setup
  • What decor items are available?
    Backdrops

• Covered With Elegance 1
    5% discount for WeddingWire couples

• 135 Shaw Ave Ste. A Clovis, CA, 93612 See on map
    Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday by Appointment only
    Location of (Covered With Elegance)