Prince J's Creations

Orosi, CA View map Visit website

Prince J’s Creations is a wedding decor and lighting business that is based out of Visalia, California. The owner of this company, Jay, is passionate about his clients and their events. From stunning conversation starters to the most minute decorative element, Jay is diligent in all aspects of his clients’ events. With exceptional attention to detail, this dedicated owner is able to make events both large and small a special occasion.

This company has a full package that clients are able to make use of. Each package is inclusive of 30 minutes. A consultation may be booked in order to discuss what the couple is looking for. In collaboration with the client, Jay is able to curate the ideal solution for their wedding event. From opulent and glamorous to charming and sweet, Prince J’s Creations can do it all.

What decor services do you provide?

Delivery
Drapery
Event Design
Floral Design
Setup

What decor items are available?

Backdrops
Candles/Holders
Table Runners
Vases

Sehaj K. Married on 10/15/2021

Great experience

Jay brought my vision to life. He was great to work with and always so patient. Highly recommend him.
  • Mayra
    Mayra Married on 09/24/2021

Beautiful Decorations

Prince J was AMAZING, I can't put into words just how beautiful the ceremony and reception were. I trusted him wholeheartedly and let him do his own thing and I'm so glad I did. Everything was absolutely beautiful and it was so easy working with him. We received many compliments on the decorations and ultimately, we're happy we chose him. Thank you so much for everything, our wedding was absolutely beautiful!
    Victoria Married on 09/12/2021

Absolutely amazing

Great people to share your wedding vision with. They make you feel like family honestly. They worked with us long distance had my down to the T. Can’t wait for my next event for them to do😍

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

Team

Jay
Jay
Owner-Manager

Hello everyone! My name is Jay owner and operator of Prince J's Creations. I grew up in Orosi, CA. I became the founder of Prince J's Creations in 2011. I design and decorate all types of events and parties. I have loved every minute of the decade. From the small events to the large events I love doing them all. Making every bride and groom, even quinceañera's dreams come to life. We can transform everything you can think of to EXTRAORDINARY. We go above and beyond for all of our clients. Prince J's Creations is a family operated company. If it wasn't for our wonderful clients and our awesome team, we wouldn't be where we are today.

12830 Ave 416 STE C Orosi, CA, 93647
(559) 827-0940
559-596-9200

Available by appointment
Location of (Prince J's Creations)

Other vendors in Fresno for your wedding