12830 Ave 416 STE C, Orosi, CA 93647 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 25
  • Meet the Team

About Prince J's Creations

Prince J’s Creations is a wedding decor and lighting business that is based out of Orosi, California. The owner of this company, Jay, is passionate about his clients and their events. From stunning conversation starters to the most minute decorative element, Jay is diligent in all aspects of his clients’ events. With exceptional attention to detail, this dedicated owner is able to make events both large and small a special occasion.

This company has a full package that clients are able to make use of. Each package is inclusive of 30 minutes. A consultation may be booked in order to discuss what the couple is looking for. In collaboration with the client, Jay is able to curate the ideal solution for their wedding event. From opulent and glamorous to charming and sweet, Prince J’s Creations can do it all.

Follow Prince J's Creations on

7 Reviews for Prince J's Creations

• Adriana

Adriana · Married on 07/11/2020

amazing!!!

prince j creations was amazing they made everything so easy I absolutely loved how everything turned out! definitely will be booking for other parties & i highly recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 08/12/2020

Prince J's Creations's reply:

Thank you so much Adriana! We enjoyed making your dream wedding your reality! Can’t wait to work with you more for your future events!
  • Kimberly

Kimberly Brasil · Married on 04/18/2020

Absolutely Incredible!

Jay and Ryan are absolutely incredible! They saw my vision and went with it! I didn’t even have to lay out the details for them... they just knew what to do! A lot of guests came up to me to give compliments on the decor! Thank you guys for everything!

Sent on 09/23/2020

Prince J's Creations's reply:

Thank you once again Mr. and Mrs. Dinis! Thank you for allowing us to help make your dream wedding come to life!

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

Prince J's Creations FAQ

• What decor services do you provide?
    Delivery
    Drapery
    Event Design
    Floral Design
    Setup
  • What decor items are available?
    Backdrops
    Candles/Holders
    Table Runners
    Vases

Team of Prince J's Creations

Jay

Jay

Owner-Manager

Hello everyone! My name is Jay owner and operator of Prince J's Creations. I grew up in Orosi, CA. I became the founder of Prince J's Creations in 2011. I design and decorate all types of events and parties. I have loved every minute of the decade. From the small events to the large events I love doing them all. Making every bride and groom, even quinceañera's dreams come to life. We can transform everything you can think of to EXTRAORDINARY. We go above and beyond for all of our clients. Prince J's Creations is a family operated company. If it wasn't for our wonderful clients and our awesome team, we wouldn't be where we are today.

+ More Details
- Less Details

• 12830 Ave 416 STE C Orosi, CA, 93647 See on map
    559-315-4601 (Phone number)
    (559) 596-9200 (Other Phone Number)
    Available by appointment
    Location of (Prince J's Creations)