Prince J's Creations Reviews

Prince J's Creations View more information

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

Sehaj K. Married on 10/15/2021

Great experience

Jay brought my vision to life. He was great to work with and always so patient. Highly recommend him.
  • Mayra
    Mayra Married on 09/24/2021

Beautiful Decorations

Prince J was AMAZING, I can't put into words just how beautiful the ceremony and reception were. I trusted him wholeheartedly and let him do his own thing and I'm so glad I did. Everything was absolutely beautiful and it was so easy working with him. We received many compliments on the decorations and ultimately, we're happy we chose him. Thank you so much for everything, our wedding was absolutely beautiful!
    Victoria Married on 09/12/2021

Absolutely amazing

Great people to share your wedding vision with. They make you feel like family honestly. They worked with us long distance had my down to the T. Can’t wait for my next event for them to do😍
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
  • Joyce
    Joyce D. Married on 06/18/2021

Amazing collaboration ❤

Prince J and his fabulous team were easy to work with. He understood every detailed requested for the wedding. With the details, comes professional design and execution! And with his personal touch, he created a sensational, picture perfect setting for the Bride and Groom and the most important people in their lives. I HIGHLY recommend this vendor! 7 stars and 2 snaps up!
  • Doreen
    Doreen R. Married on 10/10/2020

Decorators for wedding

Ryan and jay are the best! Their work is so beautiful. I sent them one inspo picture of what I was wanting and they exceeded my expectations. Planning a wedding during a pandemic wasn’t easy. Whenever I had questions they were very quick to respond to me either via text or FaceTime. Our bartender no showed day of wedding and without hesitation they offered to step in and help. Would highly recommend!! My guests loved them so much and asked for their contact info for future business.
  • Adriana
    Adriana Married on 07/11/2020

amazing!!!

prince j creations was amazing they made everything so easy I absolutely loved how everything turned out! definitely will be booking for other parties & i highly recommend them to anyone!

Prince J's Creations's reply:

Thank you so much Adriana! We enjoyed making your dream wedding your reality! Can’t wait to work with you more for your future events!
  • Kimberly
    Kimberly B. Married on 04/18/2020

Absolutely Incredible!

Jay and Ryan are absolutely incredible! They saw my vision and went with it! I didn’t even have to lay out the details for them... they just knew what to do! A lot of guests came up to me to give compliments on the decor! Thank you guys for everything!

Prince J's Creations's reply:

Thank you once again Mr. and Mrs. Dinis! Thank you for allowing us to help make your dream wedding come to life!
    Rocio Married on 02/29/2020

Amazing team!

Prince J and his team did an amazing wedding for us this past weekend! I am not a very creative bride but I had a small idea what I wanted my wedding to look like and Prince J did a fantastic job running with my small idea and creating a big elegant wedding that left my guests complimenting us all night!
    My husband is Vietnamese and I am Mexican-American and we wanted a tea ceremony the day before. I’ve never been to a Vietnamese tea ceremony before and Prince J was not initially familiar with the Vietnamese culture. But after sending him a few ideas he ran with that idea too and gave us a beautiful tea ceremony! My husband’s family was very impressed with the alter he made and the decor! I received so much compliments on the decor for the tea ceremony saying I must of done so much research but all that decor credit goes to Prince J and his team! I highly recommend them for any event!
    Alexandria Married on 12/14/2019

Excellent and Amazing

Responded on a timely manner and easy to work with! Great customer service!
    Jolanda J. Married on 12/07/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Overall Excellent service very professional.

My Experience with Prince J's Creation's was excellent. The service provided was very professional & Elegent exactly what we ask for. Prince J's Creation's took our vision of a Winter Wonderland Wedding and made it the most Beautiful Experience ever.
    Thank you Prince J's Creation's for giving us unforgettable Memories.
    The Jackson's
    Christina Married on 10/05/2019

Amazing and attentive

Prince Jay was well over easy to work with. He made sure that he listened to what we wanted and made the dream possible. Will definitely refer Jay to anyone I know getting married or having an event.