Tim Hillwood Guitarist Reviews

3 | Durango, CO

3 Reviews for Tim Hillwood Guitarist

Genelle · Married on 12/15/2017

My husband and I can’t say enough good things about Tim! He was generous enough to travel a little ways away to play at our outside wedding in DECEMBER! Although we were busy taking pictures and didn’t get a lot of time to speak with him, the music was great, and his responsiveness and willing to accommodate went above and beyond! We highly recommend Tim for your special day or any other occasion!

Sent on 01/01/2018

George · Married on 10/21/2017

We gave Tim the challenge of working in a small chapel and learning a special song for the service in a few weeks. Tim is the ultimate professional. He provided the perfect opening processional atmosphere, interpreted the special music, and became part of my daughter's wedding. Thank you Tim. Just watched the video and the music is still as beautiful as the day of the ceremony.

Sent on 11/05/2017

Rebecca · Married on 11/02/2013

I hired Tim to provide all original acoustic guitar music at my daughter's wedding. He played light relaxing music before the ceremony while the guests were seated. His choices were just what the space called for--simply elegant. He was easy to work with. He took the time to get to know what we wanted. We received many positive comments from guests for both the pre ceremony music and his choices for the processional and recessional selections. I recommend him to anyone wanting a unique flair to their special event.

Sent on 02/18/2016