Alexa Kilgore

2023 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$950 Most Popular Price

2023 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$950 Most Popular Price

Hello! I'm Alexa Kilgore, a musician based in Denver, Colorado. Basically, like your at-home Amazon "Alexa," but in the flesh. Oh! Did you want a song request? Funny you asked because I will gladly take them and also take them from your guests at cocktail hour. I can play almost anything live on the spot.

As a Denver-based acoustic singer and guitarist, I will help you create lasting memories of your Colorado (and beyond) wedding or event. My vibe is relaxed yet playful and inviting. From curating music for your ceremony, cocktail hour, or reception, I will create the perfect soundtrack for your wedding and give you an unforgettable live performance.

We will start with a virtual meeting where I will get to know you and the music that means the most to you. With three wedding packages to choose from, you will be able to determine what fits best within your budget. From arrival music for your guest's processional and exit, we will together select music that will provide the perfect backdrop to your magical day. I offer an extensive repertoire of songs from artists such as Bob Dylan, Fleetwood Mac, Taylor Swift, and many more, as well as a variety of music styles like classical, folk, classic rock, Latin, and more. If I don't know a song, I will gladly learn it!

About Me

I am originally from Missouri and am a graduate of Drury University with a degree in Music Therapy. Since I was just 12 years old, I have enjoyed providing live music for all types of events, from entertaining at major corporate events and folk festivals to performing at intimate elopements. I take great pride in being a full-time musician and always bring a high level of professionalism and quality performance every time I play.

- Vocals and Guitar Music
- 3 Wedding Packages including ceremony only, ceremony and cocktail hour, or full wedding
- Rehearsal Dinners
- 300+ Songs
- Special song requests during the live performance
- Willing to travel
- Instrumental
- Microphones
- Sound/PA System
- Setlist customization
- MC services (introductions and transitions)
- Duo, trio, or full band options

• LGBTQ+-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for wedding ceremony music?

$450

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$950

Ceremony Music
Cocktail Hour Music
Learn New Songs
Microphones
Music During Breaks
Reception Music
Sound/PA System

What ceremony music arrangements can you provide?

Acapella
Instrumental - Solo
Instrumental - Duo
Instrumental - Trio
String - Trio
Soloist / Vocalist

How many musicians are in your band(s)?

1 - 3
4 - 6

What instruments does your group play?

Guitar

What services do you provide?

Ceremony Music

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Leslie R. Married on 10/08/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Alexa Kilgore - musician, gem, and new friend!

Beautiful voice, beautiful soul. Alexa made our wedding ceremony and reception so, so memorable with our favorite songs. She took the time to get to know us and our love of music, putting extra care into choosing songs that really spoke to us and made our day perfect. She became a friend to us throughout the process and we will hold her in our hearts forever. My family adored her and our friends are still complimenting her talent and personality a month and a half later. Alexa's voice will move you, but so will her laughter and her humor. She will make your event unique, special, and memorable!
  • Cindy
    Cindy L. Married on 08/20/2022

Awesome Wedding Musician

We had Alexa perform at our wedding ceremony, cocktail hour and reception. She was amazing! Our friends could not stop talking about how she took on the spot requests and engaged with them. Alexa's music make our wedding special and we will have such great memories!
  • illustration stars

路 Wedding Officiants
Out West Events
5.0 out of 5 rating , 1 Review

Denver, CO, 80231
Location of (Alexa Kilgore)

Other vendors in Denver for your wedding