Thorndale Oaks Reviews

7 Reviews for Thorndale Oaks

• Katelynn

Katelynn · Getting married on 09/18/2020

Amazing venue!

We looked at probably 20+ venues and once we saw this one we fell in love immediately, didnt book right away looked at a couple more but went back to this one. Such a beautiful homey country style feel to it and they do everything there for you an all inclusive. Our wedding isn't until 2020 but we can't wait and once we have the wedding I'll put another review.

Staff Is amazing and gets back you at a decent time

Sent on 02/19/2019

Victoria · Married on 09/29/2018

The entire staff at Thorndale Oaks made my wedding planning process so simple. They handled so many of the details and were very flexible and accommodating. The venue is beautiful and their eye for design and detail is beautiful and one of a kind. My family and my husbands family all fell in love with Thorndale Oaks the moment they walked in. I searched far and wide for a venue that fit my needs and what I was looking for and just when I thought I had exhausted all resources my mother found Thorndale Oaks. The moment I walked in, I knew that it was for me. The whole staff is so professional and inviting and they brought my wedding vision to life. If anyone is looking for a beautiful venue with a wonderful staff who will make the entire wedding planning process easy, look no further because Thorndale Oaks is a dream come true!

Sent on 10/09/2018

Erika · Married on 06/02/2018

Most beautiful venue I have ever been to. Staff and owners were extremely helpful; they helped recommend a great florist and dj, they helped make my vision come to life! Everything was perfect!

Sent on 06/09/2018

Sherry · Married on 06/02/2018

Thorndale Oaks is a venue like no other. It's unique, beautiful inside and out! On 6/2/2018 our daughter had her wedding and reception at Thorndale Oaks, as well as the rehearsal dinner (the night before). Have to say, it was by far the best wedding we have been too and not because she is our daughter. They were amazing in every way in creating the vision that our daughter and son-in-law wanted. Food amazing, thanks to Chef Mark, grounds beautiful, spacious bridal suite; all I have to say is, it's a must see!! Thank you, Faith, Jennifer, D.L. and the staff for making our daughter and son-in-laws special day the start of their wonderful life together. Sherry

Sent on 06/13/2018

Mary Beth · Married on 05/28/2017

My daughter was married in May 2017 at the Thorndale Oaks, Oxford, NC. The venue is beautiful with a mix of historical materials and structures on the grounds of a former golf course. There are indoor and outdoor rooms filled with eclectic antiques and novelty pieces that are as beautiful as they are interesting. Since most of our guests were from out of town/college friends we compared Raleigh venues to the Thorndale Oaks and opted to make the Thorndale Oaks a destination wedding. I highly recommend Thorndale Oaks for many reasons including its beauty, uniqueness, service, food, and grounds. The staff was so supportive and made us feel like family. Best of all, they did not ‘nickel and dime us’ after we signed a contract and got closer to our event date. Overall, a truly great experience and destination!

Sent on 06/06/2017

Karen · Married on 05/20/2017

Staff is professional, accessible and accommodating. The venue is beautifully decorated inside and out. The food is delicious.

Sent on 06/30/2017

Heather · Married on 05/06/2017

I had my wedding here a few weeks ago and it is a perfect venue! They were very flexible when it came to setting up times for engagement pictures, rehearsal, and the actual ceremony itself. It's an all inclusive venue which takes a lot of stress off the bride to be. The staff will get to know you on a personal basis so you feel more comfortable talking to them. Not to mention, it is hands down, the most GORGEOUS venue in the area!!! The chef on staff is an excellent professional and very good at what he does! They definitely helped provide me my dream wedding!

Sent on 05/23/2017