The Country Club at Wakefield Plantation

2201 Wakefield Plantation Drive, Raleigh, NC 27614 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Pricing

About The Country Club at Wakefield Plantation

The Country Club at Wakefield Plantation is a wedding and event venue in Raleigh, North Carolina. The team at the clubhouse can facilitate a range of special occasions and celebrations. Couples have the opportunity to exchange vows on an outdoor ceremony site with views of the surrounding golf course and pine trees.

Facilities and Capacity

This 38,000-square-foot clubhouse can accommodate groups as small as five or as large as 160 in a variety of event spaces. The main ballroom has a capacity for 200 guests and features an attached terrace that overlooks the golf course and 18th hole. Floor-to-ceiling windows incorporate views of the surrounding grounds into the festivities. Alternatively, couples can choose between two smaller function rooms to hold their reception, seating 65 and 150 guests respectively. For more intimate affairs such as the rehearsal dinner, the Oak Room accommodates up to 25 loved ones, and the Wakefield Room seats 10. With six different event sites to work with, couples can set up their celebrations in a way that best reflects their vision.

The experienced on-site culinary and event staff at the country club will do their utmost to produce a wedding that is uniquely your own. They offer a range of personalized services to suit your needs, from food and beverage requirements to design and decor. The professional staff at the venue can take care of setup and cleanup on the day, as well as arrange a number of rental items. They can organize drapery, centerpieces, furniture, audio equipment, and more to help ensure that the day runs smoothly.

Cuisine

The culinary team at the country club can prepare gourmet cuisine for your wedding celebrations. The catering staff can accommodate a range of styles and tastes, from appetizers to desserts. Cuisine can be prepared in the form of a buffet, plated service, or food stations. You and your partner can arrange a tasting to help ensure that the food on your special day lives up to your expectations.

98db07d5131d0c8f Clubhouse from lawn
98db07d5131d0c8f Clubhouse from lawn

11 Reviews for The Country Club at Wakefield Plantation

• Lauren

Lauren · Married on 07/13/2019

Hidden Gem in North Raleigh for Wedding Ceremony and Receptions!

I am so proud of my decision to celebrate my wedding reception this July at the Country Club at Wakefield Plantation! I knew about the Country Club (formerly TPC at Wakefield Plantation) after living in the area for multiple years – but thought there would be no way I could have my event at such a beautiful location without being a member of the club. This was NOT the case, and I was ecstatic to learn that the event room is open to non-members as well.
    The Country Club at Wakefield Plantation is a hidden gem! Courtney, the Events Coordinator, gave me such confidence and earned my trust when I explained I wasn’t very good at this “wedding planning” thing, and she let me know that she can help me “as much or as little as I wanted.” I chose the former, and Courtney made my event so memorable! She truly went above and beyond, and she and her team really made it their priority to put on a wonderful event for my family and friends. I was not required to set up anything the day before, and the room was put together so beautifully. Courtney has my full confidence, and I have never experienced better service!
    I chose the Country Club at Wakefield because I did not want to deal with additional vendors or renting of material: the club has its own gourmet kitchen and the package that is put together is COMPLETE. The food at the club cannot be beat! I had close to 90 guests attend the reception in the Williamsburg Room, and everyone said that food was the best they’ve ever had at an event. I had one guest who was allergic to garlic, and I learned that they were able to serve an entire menu that I chose without garlic, and it somehow was WAY better than if it had garlic in it! When they say gourmet chefs, they really mean it!
    Courtney also helped guide our timeline, which inevitably changed as wedding timelines do! She worked with my photographers to help get the best photos (sunset photos on the 18th green!) and put on a wonderful sparkler send-off! She worked flawlessly with my few vendors (florist, DJ, and bakery), and made sure to attend to the guests she was serving. The staff was so friendly and understanding; I loved every second!
    I want to spread the word about the Country Club at Wakefield Plantation! What an elegant location with fantastic staff!

Sent on 07/15/2019

Callie · Married on 08/29/2015

Kimberly and the staff at Wakefield were amazing to work with. One of the main reasons we picked this venue was because of Kimberly. We instantly felt comfortable with her and she made our wedding planning a breeze. Once our wedding day arrived we didn't have to worry about one thing. Everything was setup just as we discussed and everything flowed seamlessly from rehearsal until the end of the reception. Our guests were happy, we received so many compliments on the food and the venue itself. We truly made the best decision by having our wedding at Wakefield.

Sent on 09/17/2015

The Country Club at Wakefield Plantation Pricing

The Country Club at Wakefield Plantation Price Rates

The Country Club at Wakefield Plantation FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season?
    $ 700.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season?
    $ 700.00
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season?
    $ 400.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during off-peak season?
    $ 400.00
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee?
    Chairs
    Linens
    Parking
    Set Up
    Tables
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering?
    Cake Cutting
    Server(s)
  • What is the starting price per person for bar service?
    $ 6.50
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service?
    Bartender(s)
    House Liquor
    House Wine
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?
  • Describe your venue:
    Country/Golf Club
  • What kind of settings are available?
    Indoor
    Covered Outdoor
    Uncovered Outdoor
    Scenic Views
  • Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Bridal Shower
    Engagement Party
    Elopements
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What event services do you offer?
    Bar Services
    Get Ready Rooms
    Outside Vendors
    Set Up
    Wifi
  • What catering services do you offer?
    Buffet
    Cocktail Reception
    Dessert
    Hors d'oeuvres
    Plated
    Server(s)
    Stations
    Tastings
  • What bar services do you provide?
    Bartender(s)
    Premium Liquor
    Signature Drink
    Specialty Beer
    Specialty Wine
  • What event items are available?
    Altar/Arch
    Decor
    Drapery
    Furniture
    Tables
  • What food and beverage items are available?
    Barware
    China
    Chocolate Fountain
    Flatware
    Glassware
    Linens
  • What transportation and access is available?
    Parking
    Wheelchair Access
  • What months are included in your peak season?
    April
    September
    October
    November
    December
  • What months are included in your off-peak season?
    January
    February
    March

• 2201 Wakefield Plantation Drive Raleigh, NC, 27614 See on map
    919-373-3271 (Phone number)
    Location of (The Country Club at Wakefield Plantation)