The Country Club at Wakefield Plantation Reviews

The Country Club at Wakefield Plantation 4
The Country Club at Wakefield Plantation 5
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 07/13/2019

Hidden Gem in North Raleigh for Wedding Ceremony and Receptions!

I am so proud of my decision to celebrate my wedding reception this July at the Country Club at Wakefield Plantation! I knew about the Country Club (formerly TPC at Wakefield Plantation) after living in the area for multiple years – but thought there would be no way I could have my event at such a beautiful location without being a member of the club. This was NOT the case, and I was ecstatic to learn that the event room is open to non-members as well.
    The Country Club at Wakefield Plantation is a hidden gem! Courtney, the Events Coordinator, gave me such confidence and earned my trust when I explained I wasn’t very good at this “wedding planning” thing, and she let me know that she can help me “as much or as little as I wanted.” I chose the former, and Courtney made my event so memorable! She truly went above and beyond, and she and her team really made it their priority to put on a wonderful event for my family and friends. I was not required to set up anything the day before, and the room was put together so beautifully. Courtney has my full confidence, and I have never experienced better service!
    I chose the Country Club at Wakefield because I did not want to deal with additional vendors or renting of material: the club has its own gourmet kitchen and the package that is put together is COMPLETE. The food at the club cannot be beat! I had close to 90 guests attend the reception in the Williamsburg Room, and everyone said that food was the best they’ve ever had at an event. I had one guest who was allergic to garlic, and I learned that they were able to serve an entire menu that I chose without garlic, and it somehow was WAY better than if it had garlic in it! When they say gourmet chefs, they really mean it!
    Courtney also helped guide our timeline, which inevitably changed as wedding timelines do! She worked with my photographers to help get the best photos (sunset photos on the 18th green!) and put on a wonderful sparkler send-off! She worked flawlessly with my few vendors (florist, DJ, and bakery), and made sure to attend to the guests she was serving. The staff was so friendly and understanding; I loved every second!
    I want to spread the word about the Country Club at Wakefield Plantation! What an elegant location with fantastic staff!

Sent on 07/15/2019
    The Country Club at Wakefield Plantation 6
    The Country Club at Wakefield Plantation 7
    The Country Club at Wakefield Plantation 8
    The Country Club at Wakefield Plantation 9

Callie · Married on 08/29/2015

Kimberly and the staff at Wakefield were amazing to work with. One of the main reasons we picked this venue was because of Kimberly. We instantly felt comfortable with her and she made our wedding planning a breeze. Once our wedding day arrived we didn't have to worry about one thing. Everything was setup just as we discussed and everything flowed seamlessly from rehearsal until the end of the reception. Our guests were happy, we received so many compliments on the food and the venue itself. We truly made the best decision by having our wedding at Wakefield.

Sent on 09/17/2015

Wakefield staff were outstanding. Attention to detail, assisting my guests with every need, even anticipating their need. The food was amazing! I could not have been more pleased. Kimberly Miller, event manager, was perfect. She always made time for me for any question or when I needed just to have reassurance. She understood exactly what we wanted and made our reception flow flawlessly! We had the best service at this venue than I have ever had from any place in my life. Every single staff member was courteous and welcoming and their #1mission was to make my day perfect. I don't think a venue could have done any more to make our wedding reception the best ever! Thank you Kimberly and staff!

Sent on 08/13/2014

AMAZING! My husband and I couldn't have asked for a better day! Kimberly made it great! Her and her staff were very tentative and did everything they could to make it a day we could never forget.

Sent on 12/27/2014

They venue is beautiful and the view of the golf course is breath taking. Everything was perfect! It was so nice to have a venue that already had tables chair, linens, and some decorations available. The food was delicious and Kimberly is a gem to work with.

Sent on 10/08/2013

Kristen · Married on 01/12/2013

The TPC country club was beautiful and our wedding reception was amazing. The food and decorations that the club provided were perfect and Jaclyn was a pleasure to work with! It was so convenient to have the food, linens, flatware etc. in one location so we didn't have to worry about anything. All of our guests commented about how beautiful the reception was! Well worth the money!

Sent on 03/14/2013

Nichole · Married on 05/19/2012

The venue was beautiful. They were very flexible and patient. I couldn't have asked for a better team. They packed dinner for us, as well as cake, knowing we wouldn't eat during the wedding. They also packed everything up afterwards for us to pick up the next day.

Sent on 07/04/2012
  • User4272942 · event on 02/22/2014

3.5

The food and service by the wait staff and bartenders was amazing!!!

Sent on 07/24/2014

3.5

We had the pleasure of working with Jaclyn at the beginning of our planning process and towards the end she resigned and took another position, so things were in transition when our wedding took place, we had concerns about how our wedding day would turn out. The Venue it self was great and our guest really enjoyed the scenery.

Sent on 10/31/2013
  • victoria

victoria · Married on 06/21/2019

3.6

Wedding 6/21/19

I got married at the Wakefield plantation on June 21st. The food and venue hall itself were fantastic! The food was delicious and the chef was very accommodating to allergies. The customer service was not what we expected to receive for our wedding day. We had hoped things would be different and more organized. As reading other reviews, it is surprising to me that the quality of service received. The previous review shows a sparkler exit where we wanted to have ours, but were told we could not.. the night of the wedding after we had already discussed. Amongst other things.. it was not the quality of service we had hoped to have for our once in a lifetime day.

Sent on 10/08/2019