The Print Cafe Reviews

The Print Cafe 1
The Print Cafe 2
  • April

April · Married on 06/30/2018

HOLY COW! I am so so happy that I went with The Print Cafe for all of my wedding stationary! I was first blown away with their communication. They respond to every email and send proofs for every single change on everything. I'm sure they got sick of me making so many changes but they made everything look absolutely beautiful. We did our wedding invitation suite through them, our seating chart, we had an unplugged ceremony sign, table numbers, and our place cards. Every little change they accommodated and didn't do anything without my approval. Everything was gorgeous and we had so many compliments on all of our stationary. There is no reason to spend so much on calligraphy when The Print Cafe can do so much and do it SO SO WELL!! Seriously, check them out!! They are wonderful people!!!

Sent on 07/11/2018
    The Print Cafe 3
    The Print Cafe 4

Joanie · Married on 06/25/2018

WE LOVE THE PRINT CAFE!!!! Everyone was incredibly patient and helpful! Our vision was executed better than we ever expected! Thank you so much!

Sent on 07/15/2018

Kathy · Married on 07/16/2016

I cannot say enough great things about The Print Cafe. They have such great products, great staff, and were so accommodating. They could literally design anything we asked and we threw some crazy ideas their way. We got our save the dates, invitations, escort cards, and a mounted photos through them. They were incredible. I can't wait to get our photo book and photos printed!

Sent on 11/16/2016

April · Married on 10/03/2015

Kelly at the Print Cafe is amazing! I gave her a very general idea of what I was looking for with our save-the-date cards and our invitations, and she ran with it and did a fantastic job! She didn't mind when I had minor...or even major...changes, and was understanding and helpful throughout the entire process. I appreciated that it felt like a collaborative effort, and we have gotten many compliments on both the save-the-date cards and the invitations. I would highly recommend Kelly and her co-workers at The Print Cafe for anything you need!

Sent on 10/08/2015
  • Cynthia

Cynthia · Married on 09/27/2014

The women of Print Cafe are so wonderful! They took our ideas and helped us design the most beautiful and unique invitations, recipe cards for our favors and our RSVP & website cards. They worked so quickly and never seemed annoyed at all my little changes. I couldn't believe that I could send changes in the morning and have a new proof in the afternoon. They really were a fun bunch to work with and I loved that they embraced our bi-cultural vision! I cannot wait to get my photos back and use them for printing and canvas services!

Sent on 11/17/2014

Katie · Married on 08/05/2013

I loved the Print Cafe! What a great place to get beautiful, high quality paper products for your wedding in a faster timeframe and 1/2 the price of traditional invitation shops! We got our Save the Dates, Invitation and Ceremony Program fans all from Print Cafe. They have so much to offer including posters, gust books, pocket invitation, flip Save the dates, water bottle labels and much more. They offer an inspiration book full of idea or you can personality design your and they will create at no additional charge. They then send you a proof that can changed as much a necessary to fit your vision. The staff is very helpful, patient and knowledgeable. I would use them again in a heartbeat for any future paper goods.

Sent on 08/29/2013

I loved working with Print Cafe! We made custom invitations and programs for a very reasonable price. They listened to what I wanted and made it 10x better. They rock!

Sent on 08/07/2012

Mari · Married on 05/31/2012

The Print Cafe is great. My invitations, response cards, and thank you cards turned out exactly as I wanted and at a reasonable price too. They are easy to work with and I highly recommend them.

Sent on 06/17/2012

Lauren · Married on 06/04/2015

I can't say enough great things about the Print Cafe and the amazing people that work there!! My fiance and I were planning a destination wedding and after spending hours online trying to find invitations that fit our personalities we had no luck. I worked with the Print Cafe to print our Save the Dates so I decided to go back for our invitations and that was the best decision! They were able to create a custom design, offered helpful input along the way, and the communication was very timely. We went with a wedding package and were able to save a few hundred dollars on all of the different pieces (pocketfold invitations, rsvp's, wedding programs, and more) instead of buying them all individually online. If you are looking for a wonderful group of individuals to help make your wedding experience personalized to you and stress free, then look no further! We have had so many compliments about all of the different aspects of our wedding stationary.

Sent on 06/10/2015

M · Married on 05/31/2013

We went with the Print Cafe in Fort Collins for all our invitations, table setting, anything that involved paper, as well as some of our prints (pictures). Print Cafe is very affordable and we paid as we planned. Very quality work. We only had one hiccup, "wedding" was misspelled in our wedding email address that became a small problem. We did do many proofs, but still missed that one, make sure you proof everything when Print Cafe sends you proofs. Great service and you have alot of say in the design of your products.

Sent on 06/16/2013