The Platinum Photo Booth Reviews

48 | Modesto, CA

48 Reviews for The Platinum Photo Booth

Bronika · Married on 05/18/2018

I was lucky enough to win this photo booth package for our May wedding from attending a wedding event at The Century. I NEVER win anything so I felt extra excited. I was SO excited to win this photo booth due to the value of the package and the amazing quality. I planned to book this photo booth even if I didn’t win. We got so many compliments about the photo booth during the wedding reception and to this day. The main comment I get is how the lighting made them look amazing. It is awesome because you get to customize the product by selecting the color background, type of photo layout, and an emblem. I love that Platinum Photo Booth gives you a photo book of everyone that took pictures at your wedding and also online access to the photos. It was really fun looking at the photo book after we returned home from our honeymoon. This company is highly dependable, punctual, and they deliver a great quality product. I highly recommend this company.

Sent on 06/13/2018

The Platinum Photo Booth's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words Bronika! All of us at Platinum loved working with you! We wish you and Kyle the best!

Awesome company with very friendly staff! My wedding guests loved it!!!

Our Photobooth was a big hit with our wedding guests. Platinum were so easy and wonderful to work with! We told them our color scheme and they took care of everything else. As guests had their pictures taken, Platinum made an album for us that our guests signed, and gave us a flash drive with all the pictures on it. It was so fun to have that album to look through right after the wedding as we waited for our other pictures!

Sent on 07/23/2016

The Platinum Photo Booth's reply:

Thank you for your kind words! We are so happy you loved your photo booth!
  • Kristen

Kristen · Married on 01/02/2016

The Platinum Photobooth was at our wedding on 01/02/2016 at our venue, The Century. Looking back through the photobooth guestbook was one of our favorite things to do after the wedding. We can see that guests of all ages enjoyed the photobooth with a wide selection of props, a personalized graphic for our printed photobooth pictures, and a unique guestbook with fun messages to enjoy for many years to come.

Sent on 01/20/2016

The Platinum Photo Booth's reply:

Thank you Kristen for your kind words! We are thrilled you love your scrap book! I'm so happy we were able to capture memories you will cherish for many years! The Platinum Photo Booth Team wish you years of marital bliss! Cheers Newlyweds! ~Noelani & The Platinum Photo Booth Team

Alexandria · Married on 12/12/2015

Absolutely loved working with the owners and photo booth operator. I love my book of all the photos that were taken that night!

Sent on 12/19/2015

The Platinum Photo Booth's reply:

Thank you Alexandria! We're so happy you loved our Photo Booth! Congrats to you both! ~The Platinum Photo Booth Team

Donna · Married on 11/13/2015

No questions asked...hands down the best people to work with in the universe. Eager to please, knowledgeable about their trade, exquisite with design and the most unbelievably fun staff ever!! This element added a level of fun for all ages and everyone that attended, from our 3-year-old niece to our 85-year-old mother. As far as I am concerned Erin Doran and the staff (family) that she has assembled is the only call you need to make for your photo booth, and for that matter, ANY and all wedding necessities!!! THEY TRULY ARE THE BEST.

Sent on 01/14/2016

The Platinum Photo Booth's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words Donna! You're too sweet! We loved working with you! We're thrilled you loved our services! Thank you, ~The Platinum Photo Booth Team

Samantha · Married on 05/23/2015

Platinum Photo Booth was amazing from start to finish! They took the time to listen to exactly what I wanted and what I was envisioning in my head and then made it come to life. The finish product was even more beautiful than I had imagined and every single one of my photo booth pictures came out amazing. I love looking at our photo booth album just as much as our actual wedding album because it is so beautiful and fun. I will definitely use them again in the future and would recommend them to anyone looking for a quality photo booth company for their wedding or special event!

Sent on 01/20/2016

The Platinum Photo Booth's reply:

Thank you for your sweet review Samantha! We're so happy you loved your booth! That is our objective here at The Platinum Photo Booth! We love making our brides happy on their wedding day! Hope to work with you in the future! Thank you, ~The Platinum Photo Booth Team

Gorgeous set up. Attendant was extremely helpful and professional. Everyone loved it.

Sent on 05/18/2015

The Platinum Photo Booth's reply:

Thank you for your review! We value our customers feed back! We hope to work with you again in the near future! Thank you, ~The Platinum Photo Booth Team

Akiko · Married on 05/09/2015

I found Platinum Photo Booth through Groupon but booked them directly when they cut me a great deal (similar to the Groupon deal). They were very accommodating and worked with me when I let them know my future (now) mother-in-law would be helping me create a custom backdrop. The owner, Erin, was very sweet and got everything set up for our wedding in advance. The staff member (Jordan) was really nice and I think all my guests felt very comfortable with him. The custom logo they created for our wedding tied in well with our theme. I would definitely recommend The Platinum Photo Booth!

Sent on 05/26/2015

The Platinum Photo Booth's reply:

Thank you for your kind words! We're very happy you loved your photo booth! We hope to work with you again! Thank you, ~The Platinum Photo Booth

AMAZING PHOTO BOOTH! Our guests really loved this party favor we had during our reception! Derek is incredible!! Thank you for making our wedding day so enjoyable!

Sent on 05/21/2015

The Platinum Photo Booth's reply:

Thank you for your feed back! We're very happy you loved your booth and your Tech! We love Derek! Thank you, ~The Platinum Photo Booth Team

Great customer service!!! They also offered great packages and prices. The girls working at our booth on the day of the wedding were very sweet & professional. Would definitely recommend them to anyone interested in a photo booth, you wont be disappointed.

Sent on 01/19/2016

The Platinum Photo Booth's reply:

Thank you for your kind words! We're very happy you loved your booth! We hope to work with you again soon! Best Wishes, ~The Platinum Photo Booth Team

Nicole · Married on 03/08/2015

The photobooth was the biggest entertainment at my wedding! Everyone had a fun time with tge pictures, even people i didn't think woukd go in did! Also it is great to have at a wedding when you're taking that hour to get pictures takin, everyone go into the booth and has a blast!! As the bride it helps with not having to think about if the guest are entertained while your gone!

Sent on 03/17/2015

The Platinum Photo Booth's reply:

Thank you so much for your great review! We're happy your guests had a blast taking pictures! We love making memories for the bride and groom that will last a life time! ~The Platinum Photo Booth Team

Diana · Married on 10/18/2014

This was the best decision we made while planning our wedding. Instead of our guests just waiting around while we took pictures, they were able to take advantage of the photo booth. Platinum photo booth was so helpful in choosing our background and theme layout for the pics. Erin was amazing. She was so helpful & made it so convenient to meet up with her to plan, even with my crazy work schedules. Margaret was in charge of our photo booth, the day of our wedding & she was the sweetest person. She was helpful, friendly and everyone loved her!!! She made our photo booth experience memorable. She was full of energy and always had a smile. Thank you Platinum Photo Booth!!!! I will definitely use you again and recommend you to anyone looking for a photo booth!

Sent on 12/09/2014

The Platinum Photo Booth's reply:

Thank you for your feedback! We're so happy you loved your booth! We hope to work with you in the near future! Thank you, ~The Platinum Photo Booth Team

Robert · Married on 09/13/2014

The Platinum Photobooth provided a wonderful and fun activity for our guests to partake in during our wedding. We were worried that no one would wind up using the photobooth but boy were we wrong! Throughout the reception there was consistently a line around the corner for the photobooth and we wound up with some of the most wonderfully candid photographs of the evening! The staff was very friendly and professional and we would absolutely recommend them for any event that a photobooth would lend itself to! 5+ stars!

Sent on 09/29/2014

The Platinum Photo Booth's reply:

Thank you for your kind words Robert! We're so happy you loved our service! Glad you have lots of pictures of your guests having fun! ~The Platinum Photo Booth Team

Summer & Abdul · Married on 08/24/2014

The Platinum Photo Booth team was absolutely amazing at our wedding!!! They were recommended to me by a relative who'd recently been married and had extremely high reviews. We had over 400 people at out wedding and everyone thoroughly enjoyed the booth and the attendants. Additionally, Platinum Photo Booth was friendly, responsive and come the time of the event they were professional and helped everything flow smoothly! I definitely plan to use their services for future events!

Thanks again!!

Sent on 08/28/2014

The Platinum Photo Booth's reply:

Thank you for your kind review! We appreciate your time it took to review our company! Hope to work with you guys soon! Thank you, ~Noelani

Amanda · Married on 08/16/2014

We found out about platinum photo booth via our DJ George (Sounds in Motion). I knew I wanted a photo booth at my wedding and let me tell you if you are on the fence, this was a HUGE HIT! Since I used both of them I also received a discount which was so much appreciated (who is not trying to save some money during the most expensive party you will ever throw (= ).

We filled out a questionnaire ahead of time that discussed details like how you want your photo booth to look like, your background color and if you want props. (GO FOR THE PROPS). Also they will design you a monogram or whatever you would like under your photo-strips. Ok, so I may have been a little bit particular on what I wanted but Noelani was so sweet with everything and ultimately I was allowed to use exactly what I designed which came out perfect on the strips.

On the wedding day Emma was the sweetest thing ever!! She was there with all my crazy friend and family (even taking a picture with my uncle!). I wish I would have had more time to take pictures myself, but we were really busy doing all the events. Everyone received a photo strip and a copy went into a keepsake book. Guests are encouraged to sign something next to their photo in the book and this is seriously one of my favorite keepsakes from the wedding. The funny photos people took and the captions they wrote had me and my husband laughing all night long.

I was not disappointed one bit in this service and I will easily use them again whenever I have another big event!!

Sent on 08/30/2014

The Platinum Photo Booth's reply:

Thank you so much f or your kind words Amanda! We're so happy you loved our photo booth! I hope you cherish those pictures for a life time! Sorry for the delayed response! Just came across this on our page! Hope is well and look forward to working with you again! ~Noelani

Ashley · Married on 08/09/2014

We used The Platinum Photobooth for our wedding and loved everything about them!! We have attended other weddings with them there and knew we had to have them for our big day! Erin and her staff are all amazing to work with and we thank you for adding something fun to our wedding day!

Sent on 09/22/2014

The Platinum Photo Booth's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review for our company! We're thrilled you loved your booth at your wedding! ~The Platinum Photo Booth Team

Rosemary · Married on 07/05/2014

They took time to sit down with us to choose the look of our booth and photo strips until everything was perfect. They were very friendly and helpful. They made great suggestions that we did not consider. The photo booth was a huge hit and everyone had a blast. They provided an assistant to help our guests and made us a really nice photo album that our guests signed making it extra sentimental. It was so fun to read all the funny notes from loved ones while looking at the pictures. The strips are larger than your average photo booth. We loved everything. The online gallery is also great for or guests to review photos with a password to maintain their privacy.

Jane · Married on 05/16/2014

We ALMOST decided to scrap the idea of a photo booth, but we SO glad that we didn't! The photo booth was one of the biggest hits at the wedding, and Platinum Photo Booth made the entire experience enjoyable!

They are certainly worth every penny--the booth looked absolutely amazing, and complimented the theme of our wedding--although I had initially asked for a black photo booth, they brought along both a black and a tan sheet, after they saw that my wedding incorporated burlap and lace--this was incredibly thoughtful!!

This vendor is incredibly professional and accommodating! We were a little concerned that the set up of the booth would coincide with our cocktail hour; knowing this was a concern, they offered to set up beforehand, without an additional cost.

As guests take their pictures, 2 copies print, and the attendant will immediately glue the second copy into a book that the guests can sign/write notes on.

Loved having Platinum Photo Booth as part of our wedding day!

Sent on 05/29/2014

The Platinum Photo Booth's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind review! We're so happy you loved your photo booth! We hope to work with you again in the near future! ~The Platinum Photo Booth

amber · Married on 04/04/2014

Platinum Photo Booth is amazing! We had an issue with our original photo booth person we booked... Unprofessional, lying, threats, etc. We reached out to The Platinum Photo Booth last minute and they saved our day! Every guest raved about how wonderful they were! Everyone had so much fun. Chris was AMAZING!! He personally came to help us out with our issue with the other vendor. He put together a scrapbook and had it to us by the end of the night. I will cherish this book always. I am so happy he saved this day. These memories are priceless. If you are thinking about hiring them..., stop thinking and just hire them, you will not be sorry!! We are over joyed with your service and professionalism!

The Platinum Photo Booth was such a great investment for our wedding! We had the Pink Package and we are so happy we spent the extra money on this amazing Photo Booth! We have gone through our scrapbook countless times, reliving our wedding day! Noelani and Erin were amazing women to work with and I will absolutely being using this again for our parties and events!

Platinum Photo Booth did a wonderful job. The photo booth was definitely one of the highlights of our wedding!!!! All of our friends and family absolutely love it, and we got a wonderful keepsake of all of the photos taken.

Kristina · Married on 09/07/2013

We had so much fun having this at our wedding! All of our guests had so much fun and couldn't stop talking about it! The girl they sent was very nice! The scrapbook we got of all the pictures was amazing to look at and was the colors of our wedding! Everything was great, everyone should have them!

Jolene · Married on 07/20/2013

The Platinum Photo Booth is AMAZING!! The people are AWESOME and easy to work with! I will be telling all my friends and family to use them if they are having any kind of party!! All the people that were at my daughters wedding had a blast with the photo booth! It was busy all night! It makes for great memories, that last forever!!! I have been at other weddings that have had Photo booths and none of then even come close to being as AMAZING as The Platinum Photo Booth. The Platinum Photo Booth is a MUST have at any and all parties!!!