1634 Poole Boulevard Suite 200, Yuba City, CA 95993 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Feather River Entertainment - Photo Booth Rentals

Feather River Entertainment has a photo booth ready to bring a new level of fun and memories to your Big Day. This booth produces high quality photo strips or post card style photo cards, complete with graphics created for your wedding. Your guests just step in the booth and watch the screen for instructions, which are simple: press either the Black & White photos button or the Color photos button. Then, watch the screen count down to each photo. Props such as fun hats and colorful boas are provided. With Feather River Entertainment photo booths, your guests can pass through as many times as they like. After the reception, the memories live on as all the photos are posted on a password-secure site for only you and your guests. Come check out our website, for more details.

IMG0308
Barrie1small
Feather River Entertainment - Photo Booth Rentals
Everyone will remember the "Enjoyment Factor" at your wedding reception with a Feather River...
IMG0305
IMG0022
IMG0308
Barrie1small

4 Reviews for Feather River Entertainment - Photo Booth Rentals

Daphne · Married on 09/01/2017

Russ and Feather River were fantastic! Our guests had a blast getting in front of the camera, and there were TONS of props that they could use! I've been to a ton of weddings and have never seen so many hats, masks, signs, etc available. The photo prints were customized with our names, wedding date & colors, and guests got to take those copies home. The best part is that we got electronic copies of not only the official photos prints (4 images to a page), but the individual photo .jpgs so that we have some flexibility with printing the pics! I would highly recommend getting a photo booth for an event, and if I ever have a future need, would definitely go back to Russ & Feather River Entertainment.

Sent on 09/10/2017

Jessica · Married on 07/28/2012

Russ from Feather River Entertainment was amazing! The photo booth was the hit of our wedding. It was huge inside so you could fit in a big group. He had a bunch of great props and I loved having the option of black and white or colored. The pictures printed out as a double copy which was a huge plus. We put our guest book by the photo booth with a glue stick so our guests could leave one of the photos and leave a message. He also gave us a USB with all the photos! I highly recommend Feather River for any event and we will definitely use them again!

Sent on 03/13/2013
  • Misha

Misha · Married on 06/02/2012

I would use Feather River Entertainment again for another event. Russ was so awesome, and patient. He made the evening, I've heard nothing but good things about how much fun the photobooth was. My only wish was that I would've spent a little more time in it too. Thanks so much Russ for making my reception so magical.

Sent on 06/06/2012

Feather River Entertainment - Photo Booth Rentals Pricing

Feather River Entertainment - Photo Booth Rentals Price Rates

Feather River Entertainment - Photo Booth Rentals FAQ

• Which of the following does your starting price include? Backdrop(s), CD/DVD of Images, Enclosed Booth, Prints, Props
  • Which of the following does your most popular package include? Backdrop(s), CD/DVD of Images, Enclosed Booth, Prints, Props
  • What photo booth items are available? Backdrop(s), CD/DVD of Images, Enclosed Booth, Prints, Props, Social Media Integration

• 1634 Poole Boulevard, Suite 200 Yuba City, 95993 See on map