Picture Perfect Photo Booths

Sacramento, CA View map Visit website

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Picture Perfect Photo Booths is a photo booth rental company based in Sacramento, California. By offering professional photo booths for special events, this team hopes to help clients and guests preserve their memories. Along with sleek, compact photo booths, they provide experienced and friendly attendants as well as a collection of fun props.

Picture Perfect Photo Booths offers several base rental packages for weddings. Couples can rent a photo booth for three to five hours during their event. Packages include unlimited prints as well as digital files of all photos so newlyweds and their guests can enjoy the images. Couples can personalize their plan with optional services like a photo album, graphics, or personalized props. To enhance the experience further, the company can also coordinate a wedding photographer or videographer for clients’ convenience.

• Black-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for a photo booth package?

$800

Which of the following does your starting price include?

Social Media Integration

What is the price of your most popular photo booth package?

$850

Which of the following does your most popular package include?

Flip Book
Social Media Integration

What photo booth items are available?

Flip Book

Katherine Married on 02/09/2022

Best Photo Booth Ever!

This booth was so much fun!! The owner was beyond nice and went out of his way to make sure everything was perfect. We all got prints of our photo strips right after taking them, and then they were all put in a beautiful guest book for us to sign for the bride to have at the end! Too cute! I can't wait to hire Picture Perfect for my wedding, I highly recommend hiring them!
    Amy B. Married on 10/23/2021

Amazing experience!

Kenny has an amazing photo booth set up. It's so easy to use and the props are so much fun! I had them for 3 hours and it was worth every penny! HIGHLY recommend!
  • Joy
    Joy R. Married on 09/25/2021

Fantastic Team! They went beyond my expectations!

This team is what you want for your event!
    You cant match the quality of their service of this team. They’re professional, very good in communication, and also so much fun.

We had them for our wedding and Kenny was super easy to communicate with during the planning process. He even reached out to our coordinator so I didn’t have to. I really enjoyed working with this guy.

I loved how everything turned out. The setup of this photobooth was perfect. It’s open so people could see what the group before them are doing and can get ideas from that — and also turned out to be a form of entertainment for some lol

The photos are very good quality. The props are clean and in good condition. But I liked the lighting the best - I thought we looked so much better in here than phone photos taken of us lol

I’m still cracking up to this day looking back at our photobooth album that they have also put together (this team is just amazing) It’s absolutely the best! I also recommend getting their other services as they took extra photos of us and they turned out amazing.

It was THE BEST day of my life and I’m so happy to have worked with this team.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

Pricing

Team

Kenny & Katie
Kenny & Katie
Owners

Welcome to our page! Our names are Kenny & Katie, and we are the founders of Picture Perfect Photobooths! We are a Sacramento, California based small business that strives to help people capture and forever cherish some of life's most memorable moments. Being a couple ourselves, we take pride in being able to be a part of an industry comprised of people expressing their love for one another. With over 6 years of experience with working weddings, corporate events, and private parties, together we are certain that we can help make your big day that much more special.

7556 Rush River Drive Sacramento, CA, 95831
916-370-0778
Location of (Picture Perfect Photo Booths)

Other vendors in Sacramento for your wedding