Sacramento, CA 95822 Map · Phone number

About Smoosh Photobooths

Specialties: Capturing the moments that most professional photographers don't have the chance to.

History of Smoosh Photobooths: Established in 2010 (This is sort of how the conversation went..... I think.)

Person 1: (to Person 2) Hey, we're getting married in a while. Is there something you want to have at the wedding?
Person 2: Well, I always thought having a photobooth at the wedding would be super fun.
Person 1: Actually, I have looked into that and well, you know what? I've discovered, that, instead of renting a booth, starting our own photobooth company with Person 3 would be a great idea. What do you think?
Person 2: That sounds like an awesome idea. Does Person 3 know about it?
Person 3: (out of nowhere) Of course I knew about it. Let's do it.
All: Yay! Now to come up with a name.... (That's another story for another time.)

Follow Smoosh Photobooths on

Photobooth2
19800101041419

3 Reviews for Smoosh Photobooths

Allen · Married on 03/21/2015

Smoosh booth was in a word AWESOME! Annie and Gavin are super professional and the photo booth was tons of fun. They have a large variety of props and an open air photo booth design that allows for large groups and goofy pictures. Pricing is very reasonable and they are very easy to work with.

Sent on 06/06/2015

Cynthia · Married on 09/07/2013

I was looking for a photo booth last year for my wedding that just recently happened at the beginning of this month. I'm pretty picky and I base all my vendors that I choose from word of mouth and through a great source I was told about Gavin and Annie's photo booth. I have to say I was NOT disappointed AT ALL! From the start they were very professional, always responsive to my questions, and just as excited as us for them to be apart of our special day! My favorite part of them being there, was that they interacted with all my family and friends which is a HUGE DEAL in our family! :) I had several phone calls made to me after my wedding asking who they were and that they LOVED having them there! That goes along way in my book!
    Thank you so much Gavin & Annie for making our day so special to us! We consider you both family and truly appreciate everything! :)
    -Cynthia & Rudy

Sent on 09/29/2013

Diana · Married on 06/30/2012

Man, what's not to love? Annie and Gavin are some of the most genuine people you will ever meet. They are so professional and easy to work with and they make the wedding that much more fun! I got so many compliments from guests saying how much they loves the photo booth.

Best of all, they look out for you too. Before the closed up the photo booth, they made sure that my husband and I got a photo in there. If it wasn't for them, I definitely would have forgotten to do it. The best part is also the book that you get at the end with everyone's photos and you can just tell everyone's having blast. DEFINITELY RECOMMEND THEM!

Sent on 07/22/2012

Smoosh Photobooths FAQ

• Which of the following does your starting price include? Backdrop(s), CD/DVD of Images, Prints, Props
  • Which of the following does your most popular package include? Backdrop(s), CD/DVD of Images, Prints, Props
  • What photo booth items are available? Backdrop(s), CD/DVD of Images, Prints, Props

• Honey & Twine Weddings and Events
    Honey & Twine Weddings and Events Wedding Planners

Annie, Gavin, and their team were all fantastic. They created such a friendly and fun atmosphere for our guests, and as a result the booth seemed to be in use constantly during the wedding. Smoosh Photobooths have very clear signage, are easy to use, and come with unique props that are all in great condition. I found them reliable, easy to work with, and attentive. I especially appreciated that they made sure the bride and groom got a chance in the photobooth before they broke down their equipment. This kind of attention to the clients' best interests shows that they really care.

• Sacramento, 95822 See on map