18 Reviews for The Oregon Photo Booth Rental CO.

Delivery (1)
Setup (1)
Photobooth (1)
10 The Oregon Photo Booth Rental CO. Reviews

Really enjoyed our experience with Christian and the photo booth! I had originally wanted the Red Carpet package, but due to a scheduling issue we ended up having the Traveling Foto Box instead. My guests absolutely loved the setup and felt comfortable being totally silly in front of the camera. We opted for the guest book add-on option, and it was absolutely the perfect way to capture memories and thoughts from our friends and family. Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Amy, 8/8/15, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Delivery, Setup, Photobooth

I wanted a simple photo booth to keep my guests entertained that was also affordable. That's exactly what I got with Christian's services. I also received a memory book at the end of the night. What I appreciated the most was that he stayed after the reception ended (past his booked time) and let us take more pictures. Everyone was too busy dancing that we didn't get to use much of the reception time to use the booth.

Profile Picture Sarah, 1/3/15, 14 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

This is the second time I have used Oregon Photo Booth Rentals. Again great experience! I got exactly what we wanted. The props were great and they were even able to use a logo we developed for our wedding on our print outs. now we have great photos of our guests having a fantastic time!

Profile Picture Christina, 11/22/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Photography

We had a photobooth emergency the week before our wedding, when our original vendor cancelled our services last minute.
These guys saved the day, and I think we ended up with a MUCH better vendor than our original!
Christian was attentive and incredibly understanding of our situation. He insured we knew exactly what we were getting, and for how much, and delivered with grace and style. The photobooth was a hit at the wedding, and it was such fun to look at all our guests pictures later on. Thank you for saving the day!

Profile Picture Megan, 9/20/14, 2 Reviews
0.0

The person was helping himself to our drinks and food. He left for awhile and the photo booth broke down. It toke him 45 minutes at least to get back. I would not recommend this company especially for a wedding.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Diana, 8/31/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

My guests (and I) had so much fun with the open air photo booth at our wedding! They provided a big box of props, a nice background, and we got the scrapbook package which included a bound scrapbook, markers, and double sided tape for our guests to leave us a picture & message from the night. We had a great time!

Profile Picture Megan, 8/9/13, 9 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Photography

A great addition to any party. It's fun to have a book that you can take away the same night as a reminder of your event!

Profile Picture Jenn, 4/21/12, 2 Reviews
4.1

Very friendly service. Was a little late though.

Profile Picture User2566920, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

The photobooth was a gift to us from our friends and it was a huge hit at our wedding! It turns out the photos were the perfect wedding favor!
My coworkers who were at the wedding convinced my company to hire Christian and his photobooth for our Company Christmas Party. It was the highlight of the party!

Profile Picture Jessica, 9/17/11, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Awesome and totally fun for everyone. Having duplicates for the bride and groom gave them great memory photo's.

Profile Picture Sam, 7/23/11, 1 Review