The Oregon Photo Booth Rental CO. Reviews

18 | Portland, OR

18 Reviews for The Oregon Photo Booth Rental CO.

18 The Oregon Photo Booth Rental CO. Reviews
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 01/03/2015

I wanted a simple photo booth to keep my guests entertained that was also affordable. That's exactly what I got with Christian's services. I also received a memory book at the end of the night. What I appreciated the most was that he stayed after the reception ended (past his booked time) and let us take more pictures. Everyone was too busy dancing that we didn't get to use much of the reception time to use the booth.

Christina · Married on 11/22/2014

This is the second time I have used Oregon Photo Booth Rentals. Again great experience! I got exactly what we wanted. The props were great and they were even able to use a logo we developed for our wedding on our print outs. now we have great photos of our guests having a fantastic time!

Megan · Married on 09/20/2014

We had a photobooth emergency the week before our wedding, when our original vendor cancelled our services last minute.
    These guys saved the day, and I think we ended up with a MUCH better vendor than our original!
    Christian was attentive and incredibly understanding of our situation. He insured we knew exactly what we were getting, and for how much, and delivered with grace and style. The photobooth was a hit at the wedding, and it was such fun to look at all our guests pictures later on. Thank you for saving the day!

Jessica · Married on 09/17/2011

The photobooth was a gift to us from our friends and it was a huge hit at our wedding! It turns out the photos were the perfect wedding favor!
    My coworkers who were at the wedding convinced my company to hire Christian and his photobooth for our Company Christmas Party. It was the highlight of the party!

Sam · Married on 07/23/2011

Awesome and totally fun for everyone. Having duplicates for the bride and groom gave them great memory photo's.

Katy · event on: 08/20/2012

Very high quality of overall service! Very fun experience and Christian bent over backwards to make the event a success for everyone. I highly recommend using this service. Very professional and great experience!

Brian · event on: 09/03/2013

This company is awesome for corporate parties! I have used them on several different occasions with events from 20 to 2,500 people. It has always been the "Hit" of the event. The photo booth captures moments for staff and colleagues to share for life. Everyone should experience a personal photo booth at a corporate event. I have enjoyed them so much; I have booked them for a personal "40th" Birthday Party. The prices are reasonable, and the response is truly fantastic!!!

Brian P.
    Health Care

• User3568429 · event on: 08/23/2013

Our daughter thought photobooth will be a good idea. I was not sure if it will work for all ages but this idea was a hit for a party. Young and old enjoyed it thoroughly. Christian set up the booth and people started using it right away. There were good props and it worked as a conversation starter.
    A wonderful idea and Christian made it very easy to rent it.

Thanks

Ashlin · event on: 11/08/2014

Extremely friendly. Works really well with college students, they all love talking with him. Super reasonable price for great quality photos !

Megan · Married on 08/09/2013

My guests (and I) had so much fun with the open air photo booth at our wedding! They provided a big box of props, a nice background, and we got the scrapbook package which included a bound scrapbook, markers, and double sided tape for our guests to leave us a picture & message from the night. We had a great time!

• Amy

Amy · Married on 08/08/2015

Really enjoyed our experience with Christian and the photo booth! I had originally wanted the Red Carpet package, but due to a scheduling issue we ended up having the Traveling Foto Box instead. My guests absolutely loved the setup and felt comfortable being totally silly in front of the camera. We opted for the guest book add-on option, and it was absolutely the perfect way to capture memories and thoughts from our friends and family. Highly recommend!

Jenn · Married on 04/21/2012

A great addition to any party. It's fun to have a book that you can take away the same night as a reminder of your event!

• User4606384 · event on: 12/04/2014

We have used the Oregon Photo Booth about three times. We always have a great experience.

• User4781540 · event on: 12/05/2014

3.5

We have used Christian for a number of events and have always enjoyed working with him.

• User3085642 · event on: 10/28/2012

4.2
      3.0

We had a blast with the Traveling Foto Box. Our clients loved it.

3.0
      2.5

Very friendly service. Was a little late though.

• User2569908 · event on: 12/31/2011

3.6
      2.5

Christian was very nice and flexible with regards to payment. very quick response with emails. He was late with set up, however I do understand that the mountain environment can cause unexpected delays. I would have appreciated him pre-planning for this possibility as well as better communication with regards to the change in timetable. Also he often left the station. I came to check the area five times during the event, and only saw him physically twice during those check ins. I felt he could have advertised it better and aided clients in its usage. He was reasonably priced and I would use him again; however I will be very very explicit about my expectations and requirements next time.

Sent on 07/30/2012

The Oregon Photo Booth Rental CO.'s reply:

Yes the roads were slower than expected , however I compensated by staying later. Regards to use of the photo booth it seems like you weren't clear as to how it operates. Since the photo booth runs it's self, my job after the photo booth was set up is to go around and get people to use the photo booth. Which I did all night. Not to stand next to it all night. I was going around the building throughout the evening handing out business cards and getting people to use the photo booth. Also I offered to help hand out new years party favors throughout the building, which I did. I was busy working is why you didn't see me by the booth as often. I 'm sorry you didn't notice that. If there are any issues I appreciate it if it's communicated with me the night of. I felt I gave 100% to get your guests to use the photo booth. If expectations are different than what's agreed upon in the contract signed it must be communicated with us. I'm sorry you didn't notice my efforts but I understand you had a lot to do that evening. I hope to work more of your events in the future.

Diana · Married on 08/31/2014

0.0

The person was helping himself to our drinks and food. He left for awhile and the photo booth broke down. It toke him 45 minutes at least to get back. I would not recommend this company especially for a wedding.

Sent on 09/03/2014

The Oregon Photo Booth Rental CO.'s reply:

I feel your rating of 0 is out of touch with the reality of services that were performed and your allegations are conjecture. Regards to me eating and drinking. I had a soda and about 6 chips. I didn't know getting something to drink would be a problem so I decided to get a drink nearby. You make it sound like I was drinking beer and eating dinner. Also, I'm sorry there was a brief malfunction with the photo booth, but what you're leaving out is that it got fixed right away. We were 12 minutes away and came right after the photo booth shut down. The DJ can validate this. She kept tract of how long it was down. From the time it shut off and I got there to fit it, 18-20 minutes had passed. Please be my guest and call her to see for your self. Also, Apparently you weren't aware that I stayed 1 WHOLE EXTRA HOUR to make up for any inconvenience. People enjoyed the photo booth and it was a hit all night. It also looked like the bride had an awesome photo strip guest album. So for you to give me a zero out of 5 is a bit inaccurate. So lets look at the facts. I had a soda pop, a couple of chips and I gave the bride and groom 1 hr FREE to make up for the 30 min downtime and you give me a 0/5. You're making it sound like the service was a failure. Please reconsider rerating more accurately. This is my livelihood and I take these reviews very seriously.