2181 NW Front, Portland, OR 97209 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About Paparazzi Tonight

We bring good times and great memories to wedding receptions!!!

Are you looking for the perfect reception activity? We create photo rich environments where guests take photos and get amazing wedding favor prints while creating a one-of-a-kind guest album for the bride and groom to take home at reception's end. We make sure each guest book is filled with all the evening's prints and notes from family and friends.

We offer custom backdrops, large group capacity, thousands of themed props, instagram hashtag printing, and facebook and online gallery posting. Check out our photo quality at http://www.paparazzitonight.com/yourparty.html and our facebook page at http://www.facebook.com/paparazzitonight.

With over 200 weddings since 2007, we know how to make your BIG Night a GREAT Night!

Follow Paparazzi Tonight on

11 Reviews for Paparazzi Tonight

Kristin · Married on 06/14/2014

A+!!!! Paparazzi tonight was hand down the best decision we ever made for our wedding. Eric and Robin got incredible shots of all of our guests and family AND they put together an amazing wedding album of the event the sam night! Do not hesitate, you will never regret using this incredible company. I barely even look at the album from my professional photographer, but I have gone over our paparazzi tonight album again and again. It is a priceless keepsake that we will cherish forever. We simply cannot thank Erica and Robin and the Paparazzi tonight team enough for their amazing work. This company is fantastic!

Kim Bliss + Kristin Jensen!

Sent on 06/25/2014
  • Erin

Erin · Married on 09/21/2013

These guys made our day even more special than it already was! They knew how to make each photo really come alive and everyone loved their energy! The Photobook at the end of the night was/ is priceless! We WILL be booking them again for something... even if we have to make up a special occasion!

Sent on 11/21/2013

kate · Married on 09/01/2013

My husband and I were lucky enough to win a wedding show drawing with the prize being a full package from Paparazzi Tonight. We couldn't have been more fortunate. From the very start of the planning, Paparazzi Tonight acted professionally and promptly. Having them present on our big day turned out to be such a highlight for both my husband and I and our many guests. So many of them during and after the wedding commented on how much they enjoyed taking fun photos and being silly with props. Guests got to take a copy of all their photos home and another copy was placed in an album where they wrote us notes. It was a great first album from the big day and my husband and I really enjoyed flipping through all the photos.
    It was so great to work with a team that loves what they do, which was obvious when they stayed later than they had to even though we had won the package!
    Thanks Paparazzi!

Sent on 11/20/2013

• Paul Rich Studio
    Paul Rich Studio Wedding Photographers

In a sea of photo booth companies, Paparazzi Tonight stands out far above the rest in terms of creativity, quality of product, level of entertainment, and customer service. If you are considering a photo booth for your wedding and event, this is who you want. We have worked with Paparazzi Tonight many times over the years and we have witnessed them far exceed their client's expectations time and time again.

• 2181 NW Front Portland, 97209 See on map