The Linen Salon Reviews

2 | Pleasantville, PA

2 Reviews for The Linen Salon

Everything looked beautiful and went as planned. We would definitely recommend using them to anyone!

Sent on 10/16/2014

Nicole · Married on 07/20/2013

I don't typically do surveys, but this is one that can't go without saying.........
    I was overwhelmed with all the details in planning my wedding. When it came to linens I was totally clueless, and my reception venue didn't have much to offer. I wanted something different, and memorable. It was hard on a tight budget, but thank goodness for the Linen Salon. They made my wedding reception beautiful, and took a load of stress off me. From the first consultation to the end of the event they were wonderful. The greatest part was not having to worry about making time to put on the linens or take them down. They took care of it all just as promised. I knew my selections were elegant, but when I saw it all come together I was so happy. They took my vision and made it real, while sticking to my budget. I loved them so much, I actually started talking more with my stylist, and decided to join the business as a local stylist in my area. It's perfect for me because I love weddings and special event planning! I'm so excited to be among this elite group of women. I hope more women get this chance, I don't know what I did without the Linen Salon!

Sent on 01/20/2014