Pittsburgh, Pittsburgh, PA 15295 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 18

About Expose Photobooth Company

Expose, capturing your guests crazy photobooth shennanigans.. so you can laugh at the pictures later. We work mostly in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania and surrounding areas. Couples and guests to experience a great deal of fun! Even grandmas like to join in on the fun!

Katie and Mark, who own the company, realize just how much an open air photo booth can add to an event. Since 2015, they have been helping couples with this adding this experience to their event.

Couples can browse through our many backdrop options and select the one that would best match their wedding style and theme. The backdrop options vary from a fun unicorn one to a more natural greenery wall. To help handle all your needs, Expose offers two package options contact us to book us! I promise you wont regret it!

Follow Expose Photobooth Company on

24 Reviews for Expose Photobooth Company

• ISaidHallYes

Libby · Married on 11/09/2018

Great Photobooth

We loved having the photobooth at our wedding. The open air booth got a lot of attention! This vendor is so easy to contact, confirm plans with, and is flexible. I would hire them again in a heartbeat! Great company to work with and can not recommend them enough!

Sent on 02/13/2019

Samantha · Married on 10/20/2018

Katie was the photographer for my brother's wedding and she did an amazing job. Her pictures are always beautiful! Not only that, but the photo booth was a blast. The guests really enjoyed the different props and the pictures they got to take home. I would definitely recommend Katie to anyone.

Sent on 03/29/2017

Hillary · Married on 08/10/2018

The company that was supposed to provide my photo booth cancelled at the last minute and I was unable to get back payments I had already made to them. It was a nightmare! Katie Lynn's photo booth reached out to me after reading about my situation and was able to provide amazing services for our wedding and work within our remaining budget! They were extremely responsive and accommodating! The photo booth was a huge hit and I loved the unique props. They were even able to get a customized guest book rush delivered to us in time for the wedding so we now have a book with everyone's photos and signatures from the day. I would definitely recommend this company to anyone! Losing our originally planned photo booth a few weeks before our wedding was a blessing in disguise! The open concept, fun props, and awesome backgrounds of Katie Lynn's make this WAY better than the traditional photobooth!

Sent on 08/21/2018

Award

Expose Photobooth Company FAQ

• Which of the following does your most popular package include?
    Backdrop(s)
    CD/DVD of Images
    Prints
    Props
    Social Media Integration
  • What photo booth items are available?
    Backdrop(s)
    CD/DVD of Images
    Flip Book
    Prints
    Props
    Social Media Integration

• DJ Chelsea Wedding DJs

Katie is an absolutely amazing photographer! She is such a kind and down to earth person who really cares about her clients! Her photo booth is one of the nicest ones I've seen and the photo quality is outstanding! She has so many creative props and backdrops that really adds fun to any event. I am looking forward to the next time I get to work with her!

• Pittsburgh Pittsburgh, PA, 15295 See on map
    7406322058 (Phone number)
    Location of (Expose Photobooth Company)