16 Reviews for The Landings at Spirit

Tents (1)
Barware (1)
Wheelchair Access (1)
16 The Landings at Spirit Reviews

Jaclyn made the planning process a breeze, and really helped us figure out how to get our reception looking great. I'd recommend her and the Landings in a heartbeat to anyone looking to plan an event there.

Profile Picture Nate, 8/19/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I am so happy my husband and i decided to have our wedding at this venue. Jaclyn went above and beyond for us everything was perfect that day even though there was a lot of bumps that day she worked tirelessly to make sure everything got fixed and that we were both happy. The food was OUTSTANDING we got married a little over 3 months ago and people are still talking about how AMAZING the food was. I will definitely keep this place in mind for future events.

Profile Picture miranda , 6/17/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Covered Outdoor, Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor, Parking, Wheelchair Access, Clean Up, Event Planning, Event Rentals, Set Up, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Altar/Arches, Chair Covers, Chairs, Dance Floor, Tables, Tents

The entire wedding went perfectly, from start to finish! Jaclyn was a pleasure to work with, from first contact until the day of.

Profile Picture Jessica, 6/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Jacquline made our day so amazing. She was supper nice and friendly. She made planning our wedding so much and fun and easy. Even with things that didn't just matter about the reception. She had ideas to help us find flowers, Dj and photographer. She even gave me ideas for limos

Profile Picture Crystal, 10/8/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Our wedding was on 10.24.15 and we had the ceremony and the reception here. The ceremony was outside and nature provided the most beautiful colors as our backdrop. Driving onto the golf course area made me feel like I was in a different world - some of the plants and bushes they had growing were unlike any I've ever seen! (Which made for some cool pictures!)
The reception was right inside the building/tent and turned out to be stunning. We had plum as our main color, complimented by dark raspberry and burnt orange with lots of metallic accents. We chose to make all of our centerpieces and had to entrust all of our decorations to the coordinator and hope she would set it all up correctly...

...and she did. Jaclyn Tripp was our coordinator and she was fantastic - easy to work with, accommodating and so much fun! Our venue looked beautiful and everything was just as I had imagined it. The food was delicious and the bar had two bartenders so there was never a long wait. Jaclyn made sure every single thing that we talked about had happened and was on hand the entire night to make sure any snafus were attended to.

Your wedding is a day where you shouldn't have to worry about the details - as an event planner, this was hard for me! But I trusted Jaclyn and it all turned out for the best. (And for anyone with a smaller budget, this place cannot be beat!)

I definitely recommend The Landings for your next event. Jaclyn will make sure all of your wish list is met and executed properly and perfectly!

Profile Picture Lindsay, 10/24/15, 6 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Our wedding reception was amazing! ! It was wonderful working with Jacklyn, she was so sweet, calm and knowledgeable . I had a vision for our reception and thanks to Jacklyn not only did my vision become a reality it exceeded my expectations! !! The food was great as well, all of my guest raved about it. This is also a great location for beautiful pictures. I am extremely happy we chose the Landings!!!

Profile Picture Rebecca , 10/10/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Indoor, Clean Up, Event Planning, Set Up, Buffet, Tastings, Cash Bar, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Parking

The only way to describe my experience at the Landings was PERFECT!! From my first meeting to my wedding day the staff was super friendly and so helpful. The golf course was a beautiful back drop for my wedding and everyone raved about the food!! My wedding coordinator, Lisa was an absolute doll to work with and made the whole process unforgetable!! I highly recommend this venue to anyone!! Lisa will take great care to make your wedding perfect!!

Profile Picture User3431019, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Planning a wedding at Landings at Spirit is easy and fun. Lori makes sure that you have any information that you need and takes care of a lot of things for her brides. She has good ideas, but is also flexible to try anything!

Profile Picture Kelsey, 4/7/12, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The Landings at Spirit Golf Club was an excellent venue. We had a fantastic wedding. This is hands down a great value but it is all due to the wedding planner, Lori. She is the gem of this venue as she works hard to make you happy and goes above and beyond her job.

Profile Picture DJ, 9/24/11, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

This venue is very flexible & willing to make your wedding a dreams a reality for a very reasonable price! They just hired 3 new wedding coordinators, so you can tell they take this portion of their business serious. You get access to the entire golf club on your wedding day so you can set up outside, under a tent, inside the clubhouse or parts in all three. I'm very impressed so far! If you need anything special, just ask!

Profile Picture User4870048, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My wedding was everything I thought it would be. Service, food, bar was all great. The guest all said they had an amazing time and was the wedding of the year. We also loved how the pictures turned out on the golf course. If you are wanting a great place to have your wedding that everyone would love and don't want to spend a fortune this is the place.

Profile Picture User5355167, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
4.7

This venue has a beautiful outdoor option for a ceremony and great scenery for photos. The reception area is a good size and they serve very good food if you use them for your catering. What I appreciated most was the fact that they set up and clean up everything for you which eases some of the stress.

Profile Picture User7325067, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Beautiful place to get married! Lori Stahl is awesome! Very helpful and supportive on your special day and reasonably priced... We had our wedding and reception there and it was perfect..

Profile Picture Brittany, 5/29/10, 5 Reviews
1.8

I had originally given The Landings a great review, but then I talked to my mother and found out how hateful and rude the staff were to my family. Through most of our planning process we dealt with Lori. The week before our wedding she accepted another job so Lisa was going to be in charge (even though Lori said she would be there for our wedding). For our rehearsal Lori just lined up our wedding party and that was it. It had been raining and she didn't want us out on the green which was fine. She spent a whole 5 minutes with us then went to attend to the wedding party for the night after us, and they got a lot more attention. I shrugged it off. I had sent Lori pictures of how the decorations were to be set up, but on the day I got a call saying that nobody knew what to do with all the decorations as Lori had not forwarded those pictures and no one had heard from her. My mother and a few other family members were there to decorate the cake table and gift table (which had been told to Lori on two separate occasions) so they called me and asked for some direction. Apparently while they were working on this one of the staff members said "Well if I would have known they were going to be here I wouldn't have f*ing come in this early." Who says that? On top of that Lisa gave them attitude about being there and when Lori finally showed up she was hateful to the as well! My mother said the the arch they set up on the green for us to get married in front of had tulle and ivy hanging off of it all over the place, so my grandmother had to go out and fix it! When she did they saw that the tulle didn't go all the way down so my mom asked if there were plants that could be set in front of them so that it would look nicer for our pictures. My mom offered to pay, and they said it would probably be between $20 and $40 dollars. At the end of the night Lisa came up and asked my mom for $117! Plus Lori walked around our wedding in shorts! It was not professional at all.

Profile Picture Brandy, 5/24/13, 6 Reviews
1.0

My fiance and I originally loved The Landings. We wanted a reception venue where we could pretty much do whatever we wanted and it seemed like the perfect place for that. We meet with Jaclyn and everything was going great. We committed to The Landings and were in the process of signing our contract. She sent one and we had small changes we wanted to make to it and asked her to make those and then resend it for us to sign. While our contract was still valid, Jaclyn emailed us and told us another couple had placed a hold on our date and that we had to wait until their hold was up to secure our date. That couple ended up booking The Landings on our date and Jaclyn's response was "the other couple booked the date". Very short and not apologetic at all. I'm not sure how you can be have two valid documents for the same date out at once but I guess Jaclyn did not care. I felt the whole thing was handled very unprofessionally and I would never recommended The Landings to anyone. because of that. Until Jaclyn has your money, your date is fair game even if you are in the process of signing your contract. If you are interested in The Landings my advice would be to pay your deposit immediately because a verbal commitment means nothing to them.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture User6492377, Recently Married, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)