Landings at Spirit Golf Club Reviews

Landings at Spirit Golf Club 6
Landings at Spirit Golf Club 7

Shiphie Philipose-Roy · Getting married on 01/05/2021

A-m-a-zing!

It was such a great experience working with Jaclyn at the Landings! She was very easy to work with and personable. The food provided there was delicious, and the space was absolutely stunning! She allowed me to have my hand at decorating the space and was willing to throw in her ideas with it as well. I was so pleased with Jaclyn and would highly recommend her to anyone looking for a golf club reception! My husband and I are so thrilled with their services!

Sent on 06/05/2019

Landings at Spirit Golf Club's reply:

Thank you so much for your find words! I truly appreciate it.
    It was a pleasure working with you! Let me know if I can ever help you in the future too! :)

Alison Schwagmeyer · Married on 07/06/2019

Awesome!!!

Jaclyn was so good to us. Without her help and flexibility we would not have been able to afford having our wedding and reception at this venue and location. But because Jaclyn really worked with us she was able to put together a customized package for us. This allowed us to actually have exactly what was important to us and not have to have the things that aren’t that important to us at our wedding. We appreciate Jaclyn and the landings at spirit golf coarse so very much. They definitely took so much stress off of our shoulders so that we could enjoy our special day together with our family and friends. Thank you so much Jaclyn ❤️💯.

Sent on 07/27/2019

Landings at Spirit Golf Club's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words! I'm so glad I was able to be part of your special day. It was an honor to get to know you both and I wish you both a Lifetime and more of happiness.
  • AJ Brewer

AJ Brewer · Married on 11/03/2018

Our rehearsal dinner and ceremony

Jaclyn was super quick to respond, every time I contacted her. For the rehearsal dinner: the food was fantastic! Everything was perfect!

Sent on 11/15/2018

Ricki Sykora · Married on 10/06/2018

My wedding

We had our wedding here and it was fantastic. Jaclyn was so great, I’d recommend her to anyone. She’s so understanding, and helpful. They are amazing!

Sent on 10/16/2018
    Landings at Spirit Golf Club 13
    Landings at Spirit Golf Club 14

Sarah · Married on 09/08/2018

EXCELLENT Venue & Coordinator

I came across this venue on wedding wire and from start to finish Jaclyn was AMAZING! The course is beautiful and they were great to work with. She is a ROCKSTAR and I would highly recommend this venue & especially this coordinator. Not having to worry about the ceremony logistics was a huge weight lifted off my shoulders and the tent is a great backup plan. The pictures were gorgeous even with a cloudy rainy day. I wouldn't have changed a thing. THANKS LANDINGS at Spirit Golf Club & even bigger shoutout to Jaclyn.

Sent on 10/15/2018
    Landings at Spirit Golf Club 15
    Landings at Spirit Golf Club 16

Meghan · Married on 06/09/2018

It was an absolute pleasure to work with Jaclyn at the Landings at Spirit venue. We booked early, and Jaclyn walked us through the decision-making process in a timely manner, resulting in a beautiful evening. The food was delicious and the quality did not change from that of our tasting. The chef even came out during dinner and made rounds to assure everyone was happy with their meal. Jaclyn took care of every detail setting up, and was meticulously organized the entire process. We cannot thank her enough for her attention to detail and great communication. While everything was perfect overall, it would be beneficial for future couple to be aware that any tables seated to the right, looking at the tent from inside the club house, was fully in the sun during a big part of the reception. It was very hot for the people at these few tables, and I wish we would have been advised to put a tent wall up just on that side to block the sun. With that small detail aside, everything was perfect, and I would highly recommend this venue.

Sent on 06/10/2018

Jessica · Married on 05/19/2018

We fell in love with Landings At Spirit Golf Club the first visit!! The venue is beautiful! Jaclyn was wonderful to work with and always happy to answer any emails or texts we sent her! All our guests loved the food at the reception! It was such a beautiful venue to get married at!!

Sent on 09/17/2018

Ashley · Married on 05/19/2018

I cannot describe how happy I am with the service my husband and I received at the Landings at Spirit. I joked with Jaclyn how she was my savior, but honestly she was. It was so easy to plan my wedding as she had everything organized and I just had to pick what I wanted and how. It was like magic :) thank you so much Jaclyn, our wedding was the most amazing and it’s partly thanks to you.

Sent on 05/27/2018

Amanda · Married on 10/07/2017

Jaclyn at Landings at Spirit was AMAZING. She was so organized, professional and helpful. I felt like I had my own wedding planner even though I actually didn't. She asked about so many details I had never even thought of, and that made my day go so smoothly. I absolutely loved working with her. A definite bonus to our day was Jaclyn letting us rent 8 golf carts and letting the wedding party drive them around and get lots of pictures taken on the course. It made the day even more memorable.
    Additionally, the chef at Landings was great! He was happy to cater to the allergies of some of my guests, and also cater to the children by offering them meal options besides the food the adults were eating. Most importantly, the food was DELICIOUS. Overall Landings was a perfect place for my reception and all my guests were talking about it for weeks afterwards.

Sent on 11/07/2017

Nate · Married on 08/19/2017

Jaclyn made the planning process a breeze, and really helped us figure out how to get our reception looking great. I'd recommend her and the Landings in a heartbeat to anyone looking to plan an event there.

Sent on 10/23/2017

miranda · Married on 06/17/2017

I am so happy my husband and i decided to have our wedding at this venue. Jaclyn went above and beyond for us everything was perfect that day even though there was a lot of bumps that day she worked tirelessly to make sure everything got fixed and that we were both happy. The food was OUTSTANDING we got married a little over 3 months ago and people are still talking about how AMAZING the food was. I will definitely keep this place in mind for future events.

Sent on 09/07/2017

Jessica · Married on 06/03/2017

The entire wedding went perfectly, from start to finish! Jaclyn was a pleasure to work with, from first contact until the day of.

Sent on 06/25/2017

Crystal · Married on 10/08/2016

Jacquline made our day so amazing. She was supper nice and friendly. She made planning our wedding so much and fun and easy. Even with things that didn't just matter about the reception. She had ideas to help us find flowers, Dj and photographer. She even gave me ideas for limos

Sent on 10/28/2016

Lindsay · Married on 10/24/2015

Our wedding was on 10.24.15 and we had the ceremony and the reception here. The ceremony was outside and nature provided the most beautiful colors as our backdrop. Driving onto the golf course area made me feel like I was in a different world - some of the plants and bushes they had growing were unlike any I've ever seen! (Which made for some cool pictures!)
    The reception was right inside the building/tent and turned out to be stunning. We had plum as our main color, complimented by dark raspberry and burnt orange with lots of metallic accents. We chose to make all of our centerpieces and had to entrust all of our decorations to the coordinator and hope she would set it all up correctly...

...and she did. Jaclyn Tripp was our coordinator and she was fantastic - easy to work with, accommodating and so much fun! Our venue looked beautiful and everything was just as I had imagined it. The food was delicious and the bar had two bartenders so there was never a long wait. Jaclyn made sure every single thing that we talked about had happened and was on hand the entire night to make sure any snafus were attended to.

Your wedding is a day where you shouldn't have to worry about the details - as an event planner, this was hard for me! But I trusted Jaclyn and it all turned out for the best. (And for anyone with a smaller budget, this place cannot be beat!)

I definitely recommend The Landings for your next event. Jaclyn will make sure all of your wish list is met and executed properly and perfectly!

Sent on 11/05/2015

Rebecca · Married on 10/10/2015

Our wedding reception was amazing! ! It was wonderful working with Jacklyn, she was so sweet, calm and knowledgeable . I had a vision for our reception and thanks to Jacklyn not only did my vision become a reality it exceeded my expectations! !! The food was great as well, all of my guest raved about it. This is also a great location for beautiful pictures. I am extremely happy we chose the Landings!!!

Sent on 10/18/2015

The only way to describe my experience at the Landings was PERFECT!! From my first meeting to my wedding day the staff was super friendly and so helpful. The golf course was a beautiful back drop for my wedding and everyone raved about the food!! My wedding coordinator, Lisa was an absolute doll to work with and made the whole process unforgetable!! I highly recommend this venue to anyone!! Lisa will take great care to make your wedding perfect!!

Sent on 07/30/2013
  • Kelsey

Kelsey · Married on 04/07/2012

Planning a wedding at Landings at Spirit is easy and fun. Lori makes sure that you have any information that you need and takes care of a lot of things for her brides. She has good ideas, but is also flexible to try anything!

Sent on 04/24/2012

DJ · Married on 09/24/2011

The Landings at Spirit Golf Club was an excellent venue. We had a fantastic wedding. This is hands down a great value but it is all due to the wedding planner, Lori. She is the gem of this venue as she works hard to make you happy and goes above and beyond her job.

Sent on 10/11/2011

This venue is very flexible & willing to make your wedding a dreams a reality for a very reasonable price! They just hired 3 new wedding coordinators, so you can tell they take this portion of their business serious. You get access to the entire golf club on your wedding day so you can set up outside, under a tent, inside the clubhouse or parts in all three. I'm very impressed so far! If you need anything special, just ask!

Sent on 03/17/2015

My wedding was everything I thought it would be. Service, food, bar was all great. The guest all said they had an amazing time and was the wedding of the year. We also loved how the pictures turned out on the golf course. If you are wanting a great place to have your wedding that everyone would love and don't want to spend a fortune this is the place.

Sent on 08/17/2015

Victoria · Married on 09/24/2016

This venue has a beautiful outdoor option for a ceremony and great scenery for photos. The reception area is a good size and they serve very good food if you use them for your catering. What I appreciated most was the fact that they set up and clean up everything for you which eases some of the stress.

Sent on 10/18/2016

Brittany · Married on 05/29/2010

3.5

Beautiful place to get married! Lori Stahl is awesome! Very helpful and supportive on your special day and reasonably priced... We had our wedding and reception there and it was perfect..

Sent on 06/23/2010

Brandy · Married on 05/24/2013

1.8
      1.0

I had originally given The Landings a great review, but then I talked to my mother and found out how hateful and rude the staff were to my family. Through most of our planning process we dealt with Lori. The week before our wedding she accepted another job so Lisa was going to be in charge (even though Lori said she would be there for our wedding). For our rehearsal Lori just lined up our wedding party and that was it. It had been raining and she didn't want us out on the green which was fine. She spent a whole 5 minutes with us then went to attend to the wedding party for the night after us, and they got a lot more attention. I shrugged it off. I had sent Lori pictures of how the decorations were to be set up, but on the day I got a call saying that nobody knew what to do with all the decorations as Lori had not forwarded those pictures and no one had heard from her. My mother and a few other family members were there to decorate the cake table and gift table (which had been told to Lori on two separate occasions) so they called me and asked for some direction. Apparently while they were working on this one of the staff members said "Well if I would have known they were going to be here I wouldn't have f*ing come in this early." Who says that? On top of that Lisa gave them attitude about being there and when Lori finally showed up she was hateful to the as well! My mother said the the arch they set up on the green for us to get married in front of had tulle and ivy hanging off of it all over the place, so my grandmother had to go out and fix it! When she did they saw that the tulle didn't go all the way down so my mom asked if there were plants that could be set in front of them so that it would look nicer for our pictures. My mom offered to pay, and they said it would probably be between $20 and $40 dollars. At the end of the night Lisa came up and asked my mom for $117! Plus Lori walked around our wedding in shorts! It was not professional at all.

Sent on 07/05/2013

Kayla · Married on 07/27/2019

1.4
      1.0

Our Wedding was beautiful but.....

I will start by saying that my ceremony and ceremony space were beautiful. But my experiences leading up to and after the ceremony have left a horrible impression on me. Jaclyn was great to work with and very responsive for the first few weeks, but when we made an appointment with her to pay our deposit she did not show up. I called her multiple times and texted her multiple times and did not get a response right away. When she finally did get back to me she told me I had the wrong time even though I had the confirmation emails and showed her that, when she finally showed up 2 hours later.

Jaclyn also did this to us again but we also had our DJ/Lighting and decor vendor with us for this meeting. She did not cancel the appointment until the owners of the golf course called her and told her we were there and ready to get started with the meeting. Which is HIGHLY unprofessional!

Fast forward to our reception, we brought in our own desserts for our dessert table and the same with our candy table. Which we were told by Jaclyn that it was not a problem, but we gave her and her staff specific instructions on when to plate each. But 10min before our ceremony started the tables were not plated and the serving trays we brought in were not washed like they were supposed to. No one informed us (my husband or I) that the air conditioner had frozen over and was not working until my husband told Jaclyn that the floor all around our sweetheart table and cake table were soaked in water, plus his rental suit jacket was soaked. Which because the air conditioner did not work the sliding glass doors were closed most of the time which caused my mother and mother-in law to miss our first dance, father-daughter dance, and cake cutting because they could not hear our DJ announcements.

We also had problems with the professionalism of Jaclyn’s serving staff. I had friends walk into the women’s restroom where my ceremony dress was hanging up to find one of the servers taking selfies with my dress and having my guests take pictures of her in the restroom. That same female server walked around our reception getting in photos with my family and my husband’s family. I also had a male server ask me if I wanted to go out back and get high with him. Which is very UNPROFESSIONAL!

Overall, I am happy to be married to my best friend but I am not happy with my experience at the Landings.

Sent on 08/14/2019

Landings at Spirit Golf Club's reply:

Kayla, I'm so sorry your wedding left a horrible impression on you. We are known for amazing, worry-free weddings and apologize for missing the mark. Can you please contact our Event Coordinator Jaclyn Tripp at jaclyn@proequity.com so we can discuss and make this right? Overall, I hope you, your family and friends had a wonderful time.