Bogey Hills Country Club

Saint Charles, MO View map Visit website

Bogey Hills Country Club is an elegant wedding venue located in Saint Charles, Missouri. They pride themselves on their new, state-of-the-art clubhouse, gorgeous golf course with a waterfall, exceptional food, and high-quality service. Their goal is to make your special day everything you dreamed it to be. Bogey Hills Country Club looks forward to hosting your unique yet classic event.

Facilities and Capacity
Couples can host up to 500 guests at this picturesque golf and country club. For your ceremony, you can say your “I do’s” in their outdoor, open-air pavilion. This beautiful, covered structure overlooks the pristine golf course and breathtaking waterfall. For your reception, you can dine and dance the night away in the venue's spacious Grand Ballroom. This elegant space features hardwood floors, 16-foot ceilings, and floor-to-ceiling windows, offering your loved ones panoramic views. It can accommodate up to 400 seated guests with their built-in dance floor, and boasts a private, covered patio, perfect for your cocktail hour. For more intimate gatherings, couples may select their Fairway Room or Country Club Room.

This full-service venue offers everything you need to make your wedding a success. Their detail-oriented staff will assist you with your event planning, ensuring everything goes smoothly from start to finish. Tables, chairs, and linens are included in their wedding package, along with china, flatware, and glassware. There are rooms for you and your wedding party to get ready in, as well as plenty of parking for your guests. Additional services include:

• All-inclusive packages
  • Bar services
  • Cake included
  • Cleanup
  • Pet friendly
  • Setup
  • WiFi

Cuisine
Bogey Hills Country Club offers delicious fare that can be served buffet style, family style, as a plated meal, or as stations. They also offer scrumptious hors d’oeuvres and mouth-watering desserts. You can bring in your own outside cake, or their culinary team will bake one for you. Sample dinner buffet entrees include:

• Sliced Sirloin with Bordelaise Sauce
  • Chicken Modega
  • Grilled Norwegian salmon
  • Parmesan crusted Icelandic cod

Other Services
In addition to hosting lavish celebrations, this family-owned and operated, private golf club is also happy to host intimate elopements. Additional events include:

• Bridal shower
  • Engagement party
  • Rehearsal dinner

• Woman-owned

Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?

Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?

Which of the following are included in starting site fee?

Bridal Suite
Linens
Parking
Set Up
Tables

Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering?

Cake Cutting
Dessert
Server(s)
Wedding Cake

Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service?

Bartender(s)
House Liquor
House Wine
Open Bar
Signature Drink

How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?

Describe your venue:

Ballroom
Country/Golf Club

What kind of settings are available?

Indoor
Covered Outdoor
Scenic Views

Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?

Ceremony
Reception
Bridal Shower
Engagement Party
Elopements
Rehearsal Dinner

What event services do you offer?

All Inclusive Packages
Get Ready Rooms
Pet Friendly
Set Up
Wifi

What catering services do you offer?

Buffet
Plated
Server(s)
Stations
Tastings

What bar services do you provide?

Bartender(s)
Premium Liquor
Signature Drink
Specialty Beer
Specialty Wine

What food and beverage items are available?

Barware
China
Flatware
Glassware
Linens

What transportation and access is available?

Parking
Wheelchair Access

1 User photo

• Brittany
    Brittany C. Married on 09/26/2020

Would choose Bogey Hills again and again!

First and foremost, if any brides reading this are looking to reschedule their weddings due to COVID-19 in St. Charles - you cannot go wrong with Bogey Hills. Snatch them up if you're able to!! Keep reading to see why.
    My husband and I had both our wedding and reception at Bogey Hills on Saturday, September 26, 2020 (our original venue - not a reschedule!). I truly cannot say enough good things about the venue itself, Shannon (the day-of coordinator) and the entire staff at Bogey. From the very beginning, Shannon was readily available for any & all questions I had. My mother was very ill throughout the planning process, and Shannon often reached out just to check on us and see if we needed anything. In my opinion, this was above and beyond her responsibilities as our wedding coordinator and speaks to how much she cares about her brides. On numerous occasions she volunteered to handle situations with vendors on my behalf, just to take some responsibility off my plate. I went to Bogey several times before the big day for measurements, etc., and they were always accommodating, even when I reached out at the last minute. All these experiences during planning made my stress level significantly lower as our wedding day approached, as I had full confidence Shannon and her team would make sure everything went smoothly.
    Fast forward to our rehearsal and wedding, and everything was truly flawless. Shannon wrangled our wedding party for the rehearsal like a boss (not an easy task!), making sure everyone knew exactly what to do the next day. From the start of the ceremony to the reception, Shannon was there every step of the way. We were able to capture photos on the GORGEOUS golf course, and Shannon had a glass of sauvignon blanc (complete with a straw, so my lips stayed perfect!), waiting for me when we got back. After the ceremony, Shannon & team even made sure there was a tray of our hors d'oeuvres in our bridal & groom suites so we could have a moment to regroup before joining our guests without missing out on the delicious cocktail hour food.
    The reception was like a dream, and people are still reaching out to tell us that it was the most beautiful wedding they've ever attended. Countless people commented on how kind, accommodating and personable every BH staff member was - my grandma even ended the night dancing with the sweetest staff member and having the best time. Our guests had SO much fun. Not to mention the incredible food – our compliments to the chef! Our wedding was everything we could've dreamt and more, all thanks to Shannon & everyone at BH. I cannot recommend them enough, and I would remake the same decision to have our wedding at Bogey one million more times.
    To everyone at BH (Shannon especially) - thank you SO much for making our wedding amazing, even during the most difficult times in the world. We truly feel like we've made lifelong friends in everyone who was there that day. I urge every bride looking for the perfect venue to give them a call - you won't regret it!
  • Britany
    Britany C. Married on 08/23/2020

Beautiful Venue

I met with Shanon at this location and she was very helpful with assisting me on what my day would consist of and she actually allowed me to come visit on a day a real wedding was about to take place so I got to witness how beautiful my day would be. Her personality is amazing and she wasn’t pushy like some other places I’ve been too. This site is beautiful and I can’t wait to experience this special moment with my friends and family. 8/23/2020 💍

Bogey Hills Country Club's reply:

Thank you so much for your wonderful review Britany... That was so thoughtful! We can't wait to have you experience your big day at our beautiful Bogey Hills... It truly will be everything you've ever dreamt it would be. Have a wonderful holiday season! Shannon

Endy Events Endy Events Wedding Photographers

Absolutely love working with Bogey Hills Country Club and their staff. From the beautiful venue, great food and very professional staff Strike A Pose and our staff always enjoy working with their venue.. I look forward to 2017.

Retro Boogie Band Retro Boogie Band Wedding Bands

An AWESOME venue to have your reception!

1120 Country Club Rd. Saint Charles, MO, 63303
636-389-4681
Location of (Bogey Hills Country Club)

Other vendors in St. Louis for your wedding