The Invitation Lounge Reviews

19 | Orlando, FL

19 Reviews for The Invitation Lounge

Danuelle · event on 09/15/2013

I am NEVER disappointed in the work that you do! I always give minor details and yor ALWAYS provide the most beautiful illustration through your design concepts. I am so VERY grateful to have worked with you on this milestone birthday invites. They looked just like I had imagined..You are gifted at what you do and I pray blessings upon your life. Thanks Rose for always being my go to person for all of my invite needs!

Sent on 09/01/2013

Sasha · Married on 12/31/2012

It was a such a pleasure doing business with Rose with The Invitation Lounge! I would recommend her and this company to anyone needing invitations or paper products for their weddings or events.

Sent on 11/04/2012

Dieudonne · Married on 12/29/2012

As a wedding planner, quality is very important to me and an invitation sets the tone for any event. When it was time for my fiance and I to get invitations, I knew we would be headed to the Invitation Lounge. Rose does awesome work and customized our invitations to match our Florida/Bahamas wedding theme. They turned out beautiful and we have received so many compliments on them.
    Dieudonne Thomas
    Immaculate Events, LLC

Sent on 11/09/2012

Kathy · Married on 07/28/2012

Seriously stop looking for a invitation person or online companies to do your invitations. Rose was amazing. First I was not local and my first phone call to her she unterstood what I wanted. When my guest got their invites I started to get the calls on how beautiful they were. I didnt see them until my friend showed me hers. I was so impressedby the quaility and the talent. She was beyond great. I would use her over and over again. And I gave her my guests names and addresses and she mailed them too... I did nothing and that was one big stress I didnt need. She had my wedding go out with a bang from the start.... Thank you Rose.

Sent on 11/08/2012

Jennifer · Married on 06/15/2012

Our wedding was held on June 15th and Rose was very helpul to get our invitations. We met with her a couple of times and she went over everything and the invitaions were just divine!! We even had and RSVP line that they managed and everything went smoothly. Thank you!!!

Sent on 07/11/2012

Ekecia · Married on 06/01/2012

Rose, I received the invitations today. They are GORGEOUS and AMAZING. They are everything that I envisioned -perfection. And they fit into the boxes that I ordered so I am happy about that. I cannot wait to get them mailed out to my guests. Thank you for everything.

Sent on 03/24/2012
  • Kristina

Kristina · Married on 05/12/2012

I found this vendor at a bridal show last year....I fell in love with their work at the show. I did some research and checked out other vendors and it seemed that so many other vendors were so much money for what we wanted - Custom designed invitations. We ended up contacting Rose, who is the owner, and she was so flexible! She emailed us back and forth all the time during the whole process, she was able to meet with us evenings since our schedules were difficult to coordinate with her (spend a couple hours with us too each time) AND she made our invitations BEAUTIFUL! We just got back from our honeymoon and we are going to have her help us with our Thank You cards & we are going to plan on using her for future things as well! She is awesome!!

Sent on 05/22/2012

Ashley · Married on 11/12/2011

Rose, thank you for all of your hard work to make all of our special Italian themed reception stationary. It was fabulous and fit the decor perfectly with Bella Colina. Congrats on your awards! You deserve them! Ashley and Alfredo Lodi

Sent on 03/24/2012

Belle · Married on 10/13/2007

The Guest Book refered me to Royal Imprints to order my invitations. I got to design them to complement my theme and colors perfectly! They were made with quality paper and materials and were decently priced! I ordered them a year in advance just in case but I didn't have to worry- they got to my home a week earlier than they said it would take :)

Sent on 10/22/2007

Samantha · Married on 10/26/2012

I love my wedding invitations the people that have already received there can't stop talking about how great and unquie mine are. Thank you lady for the hard work.

Sent on 07/09/2012

Larvetta · Married on 09/22/2012

I love the fact they mailed out the invitations as a bonus service. That was a huge burden off of me. The entire process was seamless. World Class Service!

Sent on 12/04/2012

Sue · Married on 05/24/2014

Hi Rose,
    Sal and I are very happy with how the invitations came out. They are beautiful.
    I'll aiming to work on day of stationary this weekend and will hopefully call you next week to start working on that!

Sent on 02/13/2014

We were overall very satisfied with this vendor. My mom is hard to please, so I'm not sure if she would have given 5 stars, but she would still recommend this vendor to other people. Everything that she made for us was lovely. I think that other brides would find themselves to be very satisfied with this vendor as well.

Sent on 03/18/2013

Priscilla · Married on 07/01/2017

Rose was a pleasure to work with. During our appointment, she took the time to understand our vision, and was able to put something together that was everything we hoped for. The quality of the invitations, table numbers and escort cards was great, and the price point was much more reasonable than all of the others I considered. We were very pleased we went with Invitation Lounge!

Sent on 07/12/2017

Bridgette · Married on 03/17/2013

3.5

Rose did a phenomenal job on our invitations and wedding day stationary! The quality of the invitations exceeded my expectations and I am still receiving positive comments about them. Rose worked extremely hard, even throughout the night, to incorporate our wedding colors and intricate details. I was very impressed at her level of dedication throughout the entire process. You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 04/02/2013

A'lia · Married on 03/03/2012

3.0

Pros: The Invitation Lounge created the most stunning custom invitations for my wedding. EVERYONE was blown away by them. Rose did a beautiful job.

Cons: This vendor works slowly. I was unable to send out some of my invitations (to be sent to international destinations) due to the time it took for me to receive them from the vendor. I also felt like this vendor was not very respectful of my own personal time. I had to travel 2 hours to pick up my invitations in Orlando on the date and time that was given to me by the vendor. My invitations were supposed to be ready upon my arrival. When I arrived at Rose's studio, no one was there, and I ended up sitting in the parking lot for almost 2 hours waiting for my invitations. My invitations were not ready and were being completed during that time. I had another appointment that I had to reschedule because of the two hour delay.

Great work but should be better mindful of schedules and times.

Sent on 05/13/2012

3.0
      3.5

The products came out great. Very creative. Their communication is terrible though. Takes days to hear back and at all odd hours. I felt I had to respond late at night when they were doing the work or I would never be in touch with them. They don't answer during the day and usually takes persistence for them to answer. If you have the time and patience though and want something unique and customized then it is worth it. Very creative and flexible in designing things and all one of a kind.

Sent on 05/31/2014

1.0

My time spent going over the particulars of the invitations was absolutely wasted. It was definitely the worst experience I have had dealing with a vendor thus far. A month later and I still have yet to see a finished product. I have wasted time and money, now I have to start over with another vendor. So disappointing... to think I was told the process would only take 2 weeks. Lesson learned.

Sent on 05/19/2016

0.4
      2.5
      0.0

The quality of the invitations were ok but the staff lacked professionalism! I hired them so that I could focus on other items for the wedding but in return they actually caused me more stress. The communication between the team was simply horrible. Half of my guest didn't even receive their invitations because of an error on their end and instead of trying to make it right they tried to blame the issue on me! In all, I would definitely not recommend this company to anyone... unless you want to end up explaining to your guest why they still have yet to receive invitations to your wedding 2 weeks before your actual wedding date!!!

Sent on 09/09/2014