9 Reviews for The Horton Building

Parking (4)
Bridal Suite (3)
Set Up (3)
Lighting/Sound (2)

First off, the space is absolutely gorgeous! It was the perfect size for our wedding of about 100 people. Alexa was a joy to work with. She and her team made my vision for our wedding come to life!

Profile Picture Meredith, 10/14/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Bridal Suite, Event Planning

Our wedding at the Horton Building was absolutely perfect. Working with Alexa was great, she put me at ease about everything and answered all of my questions. The staff at the Horton Building truly know what they're doing and everything went seamlessly. The venue is gorgeous and requires very little decorations. Alexa also set up a bartender and DJ at a great price and I was able to rent the parking lot attached to ensure that all of my guests could easily park downtown. If you're looking for a reasonably priced exception wedding venue for 120 guest or less, you must check out this venue!!!!!

Profile Picture Ally, 9/3/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Bridal Suite, Event Planning, Lighting/Sound, Parking

If you're looking for an affordable venue in Nashville with a great support team to help you out on your special day, that just so happens to be in the heart of Nashville, only a 5 minute walk from Broadway, and holds the real local beauty of Nashville (no cliche country barns and boots here), this is the place for you. My now husband and I, who are both living in Nashville, got really lucky with finding Horton. After a long day of venue hunting we stopped in Tin Cup Coffee (the coffee shop attached to Horton) and sat down with Alexa as my husband and I "oooed and ahhhed" and the exposed brick, the wooden floors, the globe-shaped lights draping across the ceiling, and the built-in bar. We had a lot of guests who were out of town so we wanted a venue that really represented the city that Nashville truly is -- an old-fashioned yet modern, cozy, welcoming, young, fresh venue. The best part was that Broadway is literally around the corner to Horton, and it was easy to point our guest in the right direction to more alcohol and let them continue celebrating after we left in our get-away car.

Also, the staff there is truly amazing! I didn't have to worry about a single thing in relation to Horton on my wedding day, which is super important for you brides out there. It was wonderful having that reliability and that alone is something that can make or break your wedding day. So being able to count on Horton to have everything set up, put together, and helping to run the show on our day, made for one huge thing I could cross off to not worry about that day.

Overall, Alexa and her team absolutely, 100% killed it!

Profile Picture Emery, 11/5/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Bridal Suite, Clean Up, Event Planning, Lighting/Sound, Set Up, Indoor

I am so happy we chose this location for our wedding! Staff was amazing from start to finish. Price was very reasonable and having the opportunity to choose your own vendors made planning my wedding my way so much better. I am even looking to having future business events here!

Profile Picture Jaime, 10/29/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Absolutely the best venue to have a wedding for 100 people. Our daughter lives in Nashville and we live in Champaign Illinois. We made a few trips down to visit but everything else was by phone or emails. Alexa made the planning easy and was so great. She is organized and helpful. Alexa and her staff were attentive,funny,laid back and very hard working, We used all her recommendations like using their dj,and bartender, what liquor store and all the vendors she works with. We paid the extra charge for her to coordinate the day and set up and tear down. I can't say enough about how great Alexa is! She's a rock star!!

Profile Picture laurie, 10/22/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

This is the sweetest little venue! It's such an intimate setting for smaller events and weddings. We had our reception here and absolutely loved it!

Profile Picture Katie, 9/3/16, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Clean Up, Parking, Indoor

They went above and beyond in every aspect from the scheduling, setting up, and ending the night. Alexa helped and accommodated our vendors and guests so much, and we couldn't be more thankful! The setup and look was everything we imagined and more! While it may originally look like a small(er) space, in reality, it was very spacious and easy to move even with a room full of guests. The building accessibility and location was wonderful, and convenient, to everywhere with tons of hotels to accommodate our out of town guests. Overall, we could not have asked for a better day or better location!

Profile Picture STEPHANIE, 8/20/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The Horton Building was the perfect location for my wedding ceremony and reception. We used the stage for the ceremony and then converted it to a sitting area using their couches. They have a built in bar and lots of beautiful, homemade furniture for you to use to make the space your own. It has a beautiful brick wall and exposed ceilings so you really don't have to do much decorating. Another plus it is right around the corner from Broadway, so we continued the party there when the reception ended. I would definitely recommend this venue!

Profile Picture Nicole, 10/24/15, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Indoor, Clean Up, Set Up, Parking
4.7

We used the Horton Building for our October wedding in Nashville. We loved the location and "look" of the venue. The staff were great at accommodating our needs and answering questions. During our wedding planning, there was a change in staffing with our original coordinator leaving and being replaced by someone new. This did lead to some confusion and disorganization. However, the staff at the Horton Building tried their very best to work out any kinks and overall, we had a wonderful event there. I would definitely recommend and would use again in the future for any special event needs.

Profile Picture Jessica, 10/17/15, 4 Reviews