The Garage By Ivy LLC Reviews

20 | Phoenix, AZ

20 Reviews for The Garage By Ivy LLC

carolyn · Married on 06/29/2013

Ivy created my vision! I told her what I wanted and told her to go with it... boy did she ever. Her creative eye is one of the most incredible I have ever seen. I can't say enough good things about Ivy and how much she wowed me with everything.

Ivy provides the perfect mix of delivering exactly what you think you want while offering her professional opinion. I originally had no idea what I was looking for, although I can also be very particular, and she walked me through some great options and offered tons of advice in such a prompt manner. Ivy was a personal consultant to bounce ideas off of regarding our ceremony decor as I was designing it all myself, and the end result was exactly what I was hoping for. The flowers were delivered on time at the correct locations in such a photogenic package :) Also, she allowed me to give her my budget and worked within what we could afford, giving us a wonderful deal.

Thanks Ivy for being so responsive and offering your thoughts along the way. I received many compliments on my bridal bouquet, which was so unique and elegant. Thanks!

Ivy did an awesome job on my flowers. I could not have asked for more. They were so beautiful. I loved that she was able to use our altar flowers for mutliple use and had them placed on the head table.
    Thanks Ivy!

Michelle · Married on 10/13/2012

Ivy is fantastic to work with and provided all of the gorgeous flowers for our recent wedding at the Botanical Gardens. She decorated the aisle and created our custom centerpieces and was very creative throughout the process in recommending what she thought would look great with my style. She was on time and very efficient. She's reliable and accountable and worth every penny!

Ivy recently did the flowers for my October wedding and I could not have been more pleased! She was easy to work with and listened to all of my ideas and requests. Ivy went above and beyond to make our venue look incredible. The ceremony flowers and reception centerpieces were SO beautiful and we received many compliments on them! I cannot thank her enough!

Erin · Married on 05/05/2012

My flowers were AMAZING! I met with Ivy, and did not have a clear idea of what I wanted. I mentioned a few colors I wanted, and what I did not want. After talking with her for just a few minutes, she came up with brillant ideas for the wedding. The flowers were beautiful! I cannot say enough how happy I was with Ivy! She listened to what I wanted, and exceeded my expectations! I would definitely recommend Ivy to anyone!

Cheryl · Married on 02/25/2012

Our flowers were so gorgeous and the bouquets were so thick and full.

Kelly · Married on 06/18/2011

I came across Ivy at a bridal fair. I wasnt particularly excited about picking out flowers... I didn't really have a vision. But seeing what Ivy brought to the bridal fair inspired me. We met with her and she was great. I was getting married up in Flagstaff and told her my colors and that I had more of a rustic theme. She was very excited about that. She exceeded my expectations. I cant even count the number of compliments I received on my bouquet. In fact people were saying it was prettier than any one they have ever seen and unique. She completely captured our theme. She was easy to work with and communicate with. I got quick responses to the my emails and they delivered the flowers from Phoenix to Flagstaff on time. All the bouquets, bouts, corsages and centerpieces were perfect. I loved working with Ivy and would recommend her to anyone.

Sent on 06/24/2011

The Garage By Ivy LLC's reply:

Thanks girl! By far one of my favorite brides to see! A hug every time! It was gorgeous! Thank you for the artistic wiggle room, I had so much fun with your wedding! -Ivy

Kera · Married on 05/06/2011

Ivy is amazing! From the moment I met her she made me feel excited about my ideas and our wedding. She made it very easy to communicate my ideas and expectations. On my wedding day she went above and beyond to be sure that everything was perfect and exactly as we discussed. She also made an executive decision in the flowers for my bouquet as they came in the wrong shade. I am so glad she cared enough to do this because I would have been devastated! I have already recommended her to several of my engaged friends and I will continue to send people her way. Great, great, great!

Sent on 07/26/2011

The Garage By Ivy LLC's reply:

Could any couple be any more adorable than the two of you!? (save my hubby and i) ;) Thank you for letting me be involved!!

Rona · Married on 10/15/2010

The Garage by Ivy is AMAZING!! I found Ivy while perusing blogs and just thought her work was incredible. I met with her, showed her my ideas, and liked her right away. I hired her because I felt I could trust her with "my vision.". I was so glad I did. Ivy and her team came up with the most gorgeous arrangements..from my bouquet to the centerpieces, to the cake decorations. It literally took my breath away when I saw their work. Above and beyond what I expected. My suggestion...hire The Garage by Ivy right away...you will not be disappointed!!! Thank You Ivy and Your Team!!

Jennifer · Married on 04/10/2010

I can't say enough wonderful things about this vendor. We had to switch up our centerpieces the day before the wedding and The Garage by Ivy was able to come up beautiful solutions that several guests raved about. They were so easy to work with, flexible, solution-oriented, creative and on budget.

Jennifer · Married on 03/05/2010

Ivy is amazing!! We had so much fun meeting with her and designing on our wedding flowers. Ivy helped us design our flowers and put everything together. She is do down to earth and very fun to work with. Her flowers are absolutely gorgeous and very full - so many flowers in each bouquet. Thank you!

Kelly · Married on 05/30/2009

Ivy did such a great job on my flowers. She was patient, I changed my mind a lot. The colors were a yellow to flame, I even had to cut back some and there was still so much I could do on a tight budget. Her creativity is limitless.

• W

Amy · Married on 05/09/2009

Ivy did such a fantastic job for us during our wedding weekend!!! I was absolutely blown away when I saw my flowers the day of the wedding!!! She is so so talented!!! She also helped us in a pinch when we needed flowers for the rehearsal dinner, at the last minute!!! Ivy made the whole flower decision so easy and comfortable!!! Thanks again IVY!!!

Nicole · Married on 12/28/2008

You can't have a florist named Ivy and not have a great experience. Ivy made our wedding flowers different from any of they typical and traditional I'd ever seen. And this was exactly what I asked for. From the silver wire wrapped in flowers hanging from my bouquet, to the sphere-shaped arrangements for the bridesmaids, to the flower girls' halos and the many unique boutonnieres, I couldn't have been more pleased! I only saw Ivy for about 12 seconds on the wedding day, just enough time for her to hand me my bouquet. But the artistic energy she added through her flowers was key all day long. She is a gem!

Gardenia · Married on 03/10/2012

The flowers that Ivy arranged and created for my wedding were absolutely beautiful and amazing! She had that kind of edgy creative eye, that I really liked and I was very happy with all of the flower arrangements on my wedding day...especially my bouquet!! She worked with me to stay within my budget and made sure all flowers were delivered at the right place at the right time. If you're looking for an awesome florist, then please use Ivy! She's awesome!!!

Angelina · Married on 10/08/2010

Thanks to Ivy for the amazing arrangements she made for my wedding. Initially I had met with over 5 vendors for the flowers but none of them seemed to get my vision or were way out of my price range. Also, they were not willing to change or get something closer to my budget. When I met with Ivy she was very warm and sweet. When I brought out pictures for her to see she quickly looked and knew right away what I was looking for. She drew pictures for me to keep so I would know what the arrangements would look like. She also took a look at the earlier quotes I had gotten from other florists, and gave me a much better price. Later, when I had to get a little tighter on my budget, she took a couple things off and fit right into my budget. The arrangements were stunning to say the least and the flowers were one of my top things I wanted to see at my wedding. My bouquet was one of the most beautiful bouquets I have ever seen. The place looked romantic and looked even better than I had ever imangined. Thank you Ivy, you were magnificent!

Ramirez/Poole Wedding

Nora · Married on 03/20/2010

I am so happy we used the Garage by Ivy as our florist! Ivy was extremely helpful and extremely talented. Her work turned out beautifully and I got so many compliments on my bouquets. Thanks Ivy!

Xiomara · Married on 03/12/2011

3.5
      3.5

Ivy does some really great work and makes beautiful flower arrangements. I did, however run into some problems. The responsiveness of the staff could definitely be better, as it always took awhile to get an email response and I was never able to contact anyone at the shop by phone. We were missing a bouquet the day of the wedding and no one was available to fix this. And, while the centerpieces looked great they were not the flowers I had thought would be provided. Additionally, My bridesmaids poms were very cute, but they were all falling apart by the time the ceremony was over. This is probably the nature of the poms itself so I would just recommend going with regular bouquets. Overall the flowers were great but the service was not excellent.

Sent on 04/15/2011

The Garage By Ivy LLC's reply:

Girlfriend! This was a first for me. A new contract with a new venue and a sad miscommunication and misprint totally on my end that left me short handed on your big day! You are entirely too sweet about it! You were stunning and wonderful and I appreciate your grace with me and your forgiveness! I'm sorry to say that it happened but also confident now that it won't ever happen again now that we know the system! You're a doll! Thanks for the kind words! And congrats again! -Ivy

Debra · Married on 05/07/2011

0.6
      2.5
      1.0
      0.0

Disappointing. I had such plans and creative ideas and specific request. What a total disappointment. I was actually embarrassed of the way it looked.

Sent on 07/18/2011

The Garage By Ivy LLC's reply:

My mission is to complete what each of my brides has in mind and can afford. I do aim to please, I put my heart and soul into it and am brokenhearted that that isn't the case here. I am very sorry to hear this review. I can only say that there were photos that were agreed upon and changed on me the day of, I can only do so much. I was really pleased with the centerpieces and thought they looked full and beautiful. For any future brides I just request that if you have something truly specific in mind, please provide as many photos as possible so that I can be sure to pull off everything and more. Details like, 'beautiful and magical' will only get me so far. Thank you so much! And again, Debra, I'm sorry you feel this way. -Ivy