59 Reviews for The Falls Wedding Chapel

Chairs (1)
Parking (1)
Wheelchair Access (1)
59 The Falls Wedding Chapel Reviews

Cannot say enough great things about our ceremony. The whole process was perfect and we are so happy with our choice. The team is amazing and made everything so easy for us. Highly recommended !

Profile Picture Amanda, 6/28/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Uncovered Outdoor

We had a tremendous experience with the Falls Wedding Chapel. Sally was extremely helpful and worked with us to give us a great ceremony. The wedding could not have been better, I highly recommend this wedding chapel.

Profile Picture Chad, 6/2/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Sally and Bob made our wedding day so wonderful. We contacted them in 2017. Every step of the way Sally helped by suggesting other vendors for the reception, Salons, and restaurants to eat at while in town. She answered all my questions. She return all emails and vm in a timely manner and I appreciate that. We were suppose to get married on the brink, but due to weather we changed it to inside the cozy chapel last minute. We had 38 ppl, so it was tight but comfy for all. We received our video of our wedding within days of returning home. The video is not anything fancy, but it captures our union and that’s all that matters. Our NY marriage license we received the week we return home too. We are still awaiting our pictures, but I had to write this review to let others know Sally and Bob were great to work with and very professional.

Profile Picture Charlene, 4/22/18, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Indoor, Altar/Arches, Chairs, Decor, Cake, Event Planning

We couldn't be more grateful to have chosen The Falls Wedding Chapel. From the moment we contacted Sally she made us feel like family, answering our questions with patience and knowledge and gave us thoughtful advice. We got married in March of 2018. One of the perks was the free night they gave us at the Quality Hotel and Suites which was very close to the falls (only one block away). The ceremony was absolutely beautiful. Father Barry was great! We appreciated every word he said and the prayers he blessed us with. Uncle Bob did a great job with our video, capturing the most important day of our lives. Sally took amazing pictures and guided us through the photoshoot. The cake was delicious and the bouquet was just how I wanted. We're so happy that we found such a great team that cared about every little detail.

Profile Picture Lucia, 3/20/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Photography, Videography, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

We had 3 days with friends in Niagara, staying on the Canadian side and managed to fit in sightseeing, a helicopter ride, night in a fab Irish bar and getting married!
We had booked the wedding chapel 4 weeks in advance with the brilliant Sally helping with any questions we had about any legal issues, as being divorcees from the Uk it was easier to tie the knot in New York State rather than Canada.
It was a cold snowy day in March but the short but meaningful service made it perfect in every way.
Thanks Sally and Father Barry you are a star !

Profile Picture Julia, 3/8/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Absolutely a wonderful and professionally organized wedding. My wife and I cannot say enough about the Falls Wedding Staff! Highly Recommend them to anyone planning to get married at Niagara Falls!

Profile Picture Fred, 8/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Flowers, Wedding Cake

We contacted Falls Wedding Chapel 2 weeks before our target wedding date on possibility of having a cathedral wedding ceremony. Sally, who was extremely accommodating every step of the way, immediately contacted us with options. Despite that we never met Sally and were from another area, we were confident in her abilities. She delivered everything we requested. Aunt Sally was at the beautiful cathedral earlier than we were, she was well prepared, organized and very friendly. She introduced Father Barry and Uncle Bob and walked us through the process very easily. Our ceremony was beautiful. Father Barry is amazing, was very kind and said just the right words while marrying us. We went for pictures at the Falls after the ceremony, this went seamlessly under the direction of Aunt Sally, who was taking the pictures, and Uncle Bob, who did the video. They recommended the Red Coach for lunch and we got the perfect ending to a perfect day. We have received the wedding video on time, as promised. The picture and audio are very good and the video captured all the special moments. We are waiting to receive the pictures tomorrow, earlier than we expected, and we know that they will be beautiful. We would recommend the Falls Wedding Chapel to anyone that wants a beautiful wedding with no fuss!

Profile Picture Nita, 7/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Flowers, Officiant, Photography, Videography, Wedding Planning

We couldn't have asked for a better wedding experience than we received from Sally, Stephanie, Bob, and Father Barry! I was a nervous wreck up until the minute of the wedding, and there was absolutely no need to be! These fine people took very special care and attention to every last details of our wishes. Sally was so supportive in advance of our big day and it was so easy to plan a wedding via e-mail, you just wouldn't believe it! There wasn't one detail that we wanted that these folks did not provide for us! And I can't say enough about how helpful Stephanie was from the moment we met and walked back and forth to the Falls, even taking care to ensure I could actually walk in my dress all the way there! I was so nervous (I hate being the center of attention), but the minute Father Barry began the ceremony his words had me forget all of those nerves! His lighthearted mannerism was exactly what I needed and exactly the kind of manner that us, as a couple, were looking for! I'm so thankful we decided to book here, for what you get it is definitely worth the money spent (which when compared to doing a regular wedding here at home was actually very affordable)! I highly recommend Sally and crew if you are wanting to get married at the Falls. They will not disappoint!

Profile Picture Rebecca, 5/13/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Parking, Wheelchair Access, Altar/Arches, Uncovered Outdoor, Accommodations, Cake, Event Planning

Sally and her team will make your dreams into reality! If your looking for someone with knowledge and experience and the craftyness to make your wishes come true for your wedding...this is the place to go! Simply look no further. Thank you so much, I really could not have asked for anything better.

Profile Picture Danielle, 4/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Flowers, Photography, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

Very nice and accomadating. Can't wait!

Profile Picture User3476116, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Everything was so lovely. I realized after the fact, that I honestly had nothing to worry about. I couldn't have been anymore pleased with our flowers, and cake. My flowers were exactly what I had asked for. The cake was beautiful, but most of all, tasty, and exactly what we needed for our elopement.

Barry our priest, who conducted our ceremony, was absolutely wonderful!! We couldn't have found anyone better ourselves . What a lovely day!!!!

We would do this all over again. Completely pleased .

Profile Picture Melinda, 11/28/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The Falls Wedding Chapel provided an excellent ceremony for our daughter and son-in-laws wedding this November 2016. Their wedding coordinator provided answers to our many questions and helpful tips. The venue was beautiful and we were able to tailor details as we requested. We ordered their flowers and cake and they were decorated in the colors we asked for and we were very pleased with the quality. A wedding certificate and champagne for the bride and groom were also provided were also provided. We highly recommend The Falls Wedding Chapel.

Profile Picture User7404416, 1+ year ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, Flowers, Officiant, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

Whether a last minute or several months in advance wedding , PLEASE consider using Sally at The Falls Wedding Chapel. Sally was awesome. She answers all of our questions and was very helpful. It was a very personal and intimate wedding. She was honest about everything we asked. She didn't make something look better that what is really was, for example the area, or how close she was to Niagara Falls. The venue was beautiful. A wedding certificate (not original, original must be mailed by state in NY)(I loved it anyway, nice touch) and champagne (Full size bottle) for the bride and groom were also provided. We highly recommend The Falls Wedding Chapel. All you got to do is ask for Sally and she will help you with everything. I know it was at the very last minute, but we want to thank you so much for working with us. Sally, her husband, and the minister are very appreciated. Thanks, again.

Profile Picture Duriel, 10/9/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The owner of Wedding Chapels by the Falls is a delightful woman, who always made me feel like I was special; I wasn't just number. The photographer was a very sweet woman as well. Even though it was just my husband and I attending the wedding it felt just as important to them as a large wedding party. The Chaplin that performed the service was just wonderful. The whole wedding experience was just even better that I could have imagined. I'll admit there services are not the cheapest but the amazing customer service is worth the little price increase.

Profile Picture User7958416, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Photography

We have recently arrived home in the UK as newlyweds, we just wanted to say what a fabulous day we had on our wedding day thanks to Sally and Father Barry from The Falls Wedding Chapel.

The weather was gorgeous and the ceremony was just beautiful. We couldn't have asked for a more personal and intimate wedding, it was just what we wanted. The service the Falls Wedding Chapel gave was outstanding, Sally and Father Barry are such lovely people and put us at our ease (and I have to say we were nervous).

I would highly recommend The Falls Wedding Chapel to anybody who is looking to getting married in Niagara Falls. The service was friendly and very professional and offers everything needed to make anybody's wedding day extra special. Not forgetting the fantastic views of the Falls, which make an amazing backdrop for any wedding photo. It was so easy dealing with Sally and I was worried having to organise everything from a distance but there was no problems whatsoever. In fact it was a lot easier than if it had been next door.

Profile Picture Sandra, 9/6/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

This was a last minute thing and they made it awesome and the helicopter ride over the falls to get married was amazing

Kayla & Nick

Profile Picture Kayla, 8/3/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Officiant

My husband and I were married on July 30, 2016 at Niagara Falls. Sally at the Falls Wedding Chapel coordinated our wedding, and she made it a ceremony of our dreams. We were married at the beautiful cathedral they use. Although we did not know the minister, she made it a very personalized ceremony. We were able to include our own readings and a violinist. The photographers were able to accommodate our wishes of having pictures taken at both the cathedral and the Falls. This was all at a very affordable rate. Sally was always very quick to respond to our questions. I would highly recommend the Falls Wedding Chapel.

Profile Picture User7062262, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Don't hesitate, book your special day with Sally at The Falls Wedding Chapel you will not be disappointed.
We came from England for our wedding and from booking (12 months prior) to our wedding day Sally was the supreme
co-coordinator, Father Barry gave us the most sincere, warm, friendly and intimate ceremony. Sally and Bob's photography and videoing exceeded our expectations and gave us an everlasting reminder of how beautiful and special our day was. Another pleasant surprise was the cost as it was a fraction of the cost of getting married in our own country.
There was no hard sell just friendly informative advice from Sally.

Once again we would like to thank Sally, Bob and Father Barry from the bottom of our hearts for the most memorable and totally awesome wedding day.

Profile Picture karen, 6/7/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Officiant, Photography, Videography
Services Used: Accommodations, Bridal Suite, Event Planning, Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor

I had an amazing experience with The Falls Wedding Chapel! They provided everything I needed (venue, photography, cake, wedding planning). It was easy, afforadable, and something we will cherish for a lifetime. My husband and I got married in a helicopter over the falls on a beautiful day, we were definitely lucky! Our pictures are amazing and we had such a fantastic time working with Sally. We are so happy we went with our gut and got married on a helicopter. The cake was so tasty, and my flowers were beautiful- exactly what I requested. I would recommend this for anyone who is looking for something unique to cherish forever.

Profile Picture User5626053, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Flowers, Officiant, Photography, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

I highly recommend the Falls Wedding Chapel! We had first booked with another organization, which was unbelievably terrible. We had no choice but to change our venue. And to our surprise, Sally was the most accomodating, respectful, patient, and wonderful coordinator we could have asked for. Everything went beautifully. The videos and photos that we received today are wonderful. The bouquet was beautiful. Thank you to Rev Ann, Sally, Stephanie, and Bob! -Andrei and Jannie

Profile Picture User5409139, 2+ years ago, 1 Review

I want to thank Sally and Stephanie for making our special day exceptionally memorable. The site was lovely and Sally was great when we booked. Stephanie was the coordinator for our ceremony and I could not have asked for someone better. If you are thinking about having an outdoor wedding you should definitely look at this place. The price and location on wonderful

Profile Picture Karianne, 8/22/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Officiant

Our vow renewal ceremony on July 22, 2015, was absolutely perfect. We had the On the Brink package. Our family was blessed by Reverend Ann Quinn's words and prayer, and every moment went better than I even had imagined it could be. Sally's recommendations for hair/makeup and supper were excellent. The photos are gorgeous and exactly what I was looking for...I have already ordered a large canvas of one of the family pictures to go over our fireplace!

We wanted something special for our 20th anniversary, and Sally and the Falls Wedding Chapel provided it. We just had to show up! Thank you so much for helping to make our day so memorable and special.

Profile Picture Heatharlyne, 7/22/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Flowers, Officiant, Photography

When I started planing our wedding I had no idea what I wanted. Sally's kind and caring manner helped me to realize the dream. Sally is familiar with what is available in the area. The Potters House Church was beautiful . Rev Barry made the ceremony personal and warm even though he did not know us. Sally recommended the Culinary Institute for our small wedding dinner which was perfect! Sally helped to make the day go smoothly from the flowers, the service at the church, to her recommending the Culinary Institute.

Profile Picture Margaret, 7/18/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Officiant

We wanted to get married near Niagara Falls so after reading great reviews about The Falls Wedding Chapel we chose this venue. I must say, we chose well. Sally, our wedding co-ordinator was fantastic! As we live in the UK we corresponded by email a few months prior to our wedding. Sally, was extremely informative right from the start, explained and answered any questions or enquires.
We were not pressured to buy any of the extras, we picked what were right for us. On the day of our wedding, we met with Rev. Ann at the chapel and the lovely lady put us at ease and walked with us to the Falls, where we were married. An extremely romantic place 'On the Brink' We met up with Sally who was our professional photographer, she took our photo's by the Falls & in the magnificent gardens in the park. (Sally knows all the romantic places, so you can leave it her capable hands) Bob was our videographer as we wanted our day captured forever. This truly was a day we will never forget Sally, Rev. Ann & Bob thank you for making our day so very special.

Profile Picture Sandie, 6/2/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Officiant, Photography, Videography

Sally and Rev. Ann made our special day beautiful and memorable. They were incredibly sweet and kind. The Falls Wedding Chapel website made planning our wedding day a piece of cake! It has plenty of pictures and videos so we knew exactly what we were getting. The prices are listed and all of the options are outlined in detail. (They have reasonable options for a couple on a budget.) The hardest part of the entire experience was choosing our ceremony site! (And even that was pretty easy- the park is beyond gorgeous.) The local florist made a breathtaking bouquet and boutonniere. I cannot stress how beautiful, easy, and stress-free this entire experience was. We stayed at the Quality Inn, where the chapel is located, in a clean room that smelled good too. The entire hotel staff were very nice and knowledgeable about the area. They were always smiling, polite and made us feel that they appreciated our business. The bar/restaurant was also good. I would highly recommend Sally and her team to anyone looking to get married in the Niagara Falls area. They are amazing at what they do!

Profile Picture Irish, 10/13/14, 2 Reviews