Tate and Tate Catering LLC Reviews

51 Reviews for Tate and Tate Catering LLC

• Brandon

Brandon · Married on 06/22/2019

Amazing food and service

Barb was extremely accommodating, the staff was great and food was amazing!

Sent on 06/24/2019

Tamara · Married on 03/24/2018

Thank you Tate & Tate for making the process from choosing the menu to the Wedding day an actual breeze. So nice to know that we had competent people and very friendly service to take care of all our needs for the big day.
    Thanks again!

Sent on 04/27/2018

Danielle · Married on 09/30/2017

Tate and Tate did a great job helping us plan the dinner for our wedding. They were very prepared and organized. Our guests loved all the food. They even made to go boxes for is with leftovers. Definitely would recommend Tate and Tate!

Sent on 10/06/2017

Denise · Married on 09/16/2017

Tate & Tate did a fantastic job of catering my daughter's wedding. From planning the menu, to the tasting experience, the changes made in selections and numbers, the updates via phone and email, through to the actual day, including set-up and clean-up, Lynne and her crew were professional, calming and gave excellent advice. The food itself was amazing in taste and presentation. Many compliments abounded during the reception from the out-of-town guests.

Sent on 09/21/2017

Lynn · Married on 09/16/2017

Tate and Tate Catering provided an incredible Rehearsal Dinner experience for our son's wedding. Every aspect of their service was impeccable, including planning and assistance with meal selections, special diet accommodations, outstanding quality of food, beautiful presentation and wonderful, courteous service from the Chef and servers throughout the evening. They were timely and communicative with me for the entire event. The food was outstanding! We had compliment after compliment from our guests regarding the deliciousness of the Chinook Salmon in Four Peppercorn Crust and the Beef Scotch Tenders. All of the side dishes were prepared wonderfully and were so flavorful. We were able to accommodate all special diets of our guests, including vegetarian, onion allergy, salmon allergy, pescatarian, gluten free, and dairy free. I do not have one negative thing to say about this caterer--they were marvelous and made this evening sparkle! You cannot go wrong asking Tate and Tate to cater your special event.

Sent on 09/25/2017

Rachel · Married on 09/03/2017

Nicole was so amazing, flexible and friendly to work with!! She was very thorough and it was so nice to have her there! Overall we loved the food and staff! We will definitely think of Tate and Tate again.

Sent on 09/05/2017

chani · Married on 07/15/2017

From beginning to end Tate and Tate made the process so simple! The guests absolutely loved the food and the staff was so friendly and helpful during the reception! Lynne made sure every detail was catered to our needs.

Sent on 07/24/2017

Becky · Married on 11/05/2016

Tate & Tate and their staff were great. The food was amazing, and they handled everything really well when our wedding was running late. We would definitely recommend them to other couples.

Sent on 12/31/2016

Emma · Married on 07/02/2016

Absolutely DELICIOUS food. Are you a meat eater, vegetarians, vegans, gluten free? Tate and Tate has options that will fit YOU! Friends and family couldn't stop raving about it. Thank you thank you thank you for helping to make our day complete! Tate and Tate is the top caterer in Oregon! Thank you for making our day so special!

Sent on 07/03/2016

Tate and Tate Catering LLC's reply:

Dear Emma and Alan, We were absolutely delighted to help you with your special weekend. You are both a delight to work with. Thank you so much for including us in your celebration. Have a wonderful rest of your summer! Barb and George

Tate and Tate is the best in town! We originally went with a different company and after comparing tastings it was without a doubt that tate was the best! We hired them for our rehearsal and wedding dinner and the food was absolutely delicious!! Staff were all very friendly and courteous and everything ran on time.

Sent on 06/29/2016
  • Stephani

Stephani · Married on 03/26/2016

They were so amazing. The food was delicious, and the staff was fantastic. I was so happy with everything and my guests were so happy with all the food. Thank you

Sent on 04/02/2016

Sara · Married on 09/27/2014

Highly recommend using Tate & Tate for catering services! Everyone at our wedding was thrilled with the service and the food! Barb and her team are amazing to work with, they really made the planning easy.

Sent on 10/09/2014

Tate and Tate Catering LLC's reply:

And you were a pleasure to work with, Sara!!

Amy · Married on 08/22/2014

Tate and Tate was an easy choose for us. Out of all the caterers we looked at in Bend they were the most professional and responsive. We were thankful we chose them. The food was tasty and presented well and the staff was very friendly. Our guests were happy!

Sent on 09/23/2014

Alistair & Kay · Married on 08/16/2014

Tate and Tate were fabulous on every level. Their expert counsel before our wedding was invaluable and their service was first class - and their food was absolutely scrumptious. We've worked with many caterers over the years and Tate and Tate are now at the very top of our list.

Sent on 08/26/2014

Tate and Tate Catering LLC's reply:

Dear Al and Kay, It was a pleasure to help you celebrate your long awaited special day! Thank you so much for having us!

Kathy · Married on 08/15/2014

Tate and Tate did my daughter's wedding and the food was scrumptious! The service was excellent and all the little changes we needed along the way were well received and changed promptly. Everything turned out great and they even packed up our leftovers!

Sent on 09/05/2014

Vivian · Married on 08/09/2014

Completely amazing experience from top to bottom. We had Tate & Tate cater our wedding, and we heard from all of our guests that this was the best wedding food they have ever tasted. Not only is the quality of the food amazing, but the customer service is impeccable. When my now-husband and I had some difficulty choosing between a fruit bar or a raw bar at the cocktail hour, George stepped in and gave us both in order to prevent "our first fight." The catering staff kept service during dinner seamless and met all of our guests' requests without blinking an eye. When we asked for late night snacks that were off-menu (Momofuku-style pork buns and milk and cookies), George worked hard to perfect the buns to our liking and elevated the milk and cookies to be something that would still surprise our guests. Our guests loved them, and even after cleaning up their dinner plates, devoured the late night options. At the end of the night, they packed two separate meals for me and my husband so that we didn't have to worry about dinner the next day. I can't say enough about how happy we and our guests are with Tate & Tate. I am already dreaming of planning another event in Central Oregon so that I have an excuse to have them cater again. THANK YOU, GEORGE & BARB!

Sent on 08/26/2014

Tate and Tate Catering LLC's reply:

Dear Vivian and Brian, It was an absolute pleasure working with you both to create a memorable and delicious "entree" to married life. We look forward to seeing you when you are back in the area!! Have a wonderful remainder of your summer. Fondly, George and Barb

Bryce & Torie · Married on 07/26/2014

Tate & Tate Catering was the most fabulous catering service we could have ever imagined for our wedding. Working with Barbara to plan our rehearsal dinner menu, wedding day menu, day-after brunch, as well as all of our rental needs (tables, chairs, glass wear, and linens) was easy and we felt more than taken care of every step of the way. More than anything, our guests raved about the food; the quality, variety, and exceptional taste. The cost of Tate & Tate was very comparable to other catering companies that I received quotes for, and yet the service and quality surpassed any other option I could possibly imagine.
    The day after our wedding, my father (who footed the bill) asked, "So when can we do this again so we can hire Tate & Tate?"
    Hands down, the best catering for our wedding weekend that we could have ever hoped for.

Sent on 11/25/2014

Tate and Tate Catering LLC's reply:

Oh Thank you guys so much for your kindness.
    In all sincerity, we take to heart the true meaning of the day; how precious the moment, how wonderful to be stepping off onto an exciting new road together.
    We honor the trust you give us for the occasion.
    Bless you and may you always be the closest of friends and share the truest of loves.
    George & Barb
  • Liz

Liz · Married on 07/19/2014

I hired Tate and Tate to cater my July wedding and I couldn't be happier with my choice! They made the process easy from start to finish and the food was amazing! Julie was easy to communicate with and always responded promptly to my emails, even throughout her pregnancy! I would recommend Tate and Tate to any bride looking for a stress free experience! This is a team of true professionals! Two thumbs up!

Sent on 08/27/2014

Camie · Married on 07/12/2014

The staff was very professional and friendly and the food was wonderful. I would recommend Tate and Tate Catering to anyone looking for catering services.

Terri · Married on 07/06/2014

Tate and Tate did a wonderful catering job for our daughter's wedding. Presentation was well done. Food was wonderful, staff very helpful and responsible. Everyone loved the food. I highly recommend their services.

Melissa · Married on 06/28/2014

Great service and food! We live out of town and planned everything over the phone. Barbara and Julie were incredibly helpful with the timeline and coordination. Our guests raved about the appetizers, dinner, and service. We highly recommend Tate and Tate.

Sent on 07/18/2014

We had a great experience with Tate & Tate for our wedding catering. They were referred to me thru friends/family. I sent them an email and Julie was very quick in responding and getting estimates sent over, pricing figured out, contracts finalized, tasting schedule and then all the details for the wedding day finalized (timing, layout, etc). I was not local to the area, so did all my communication over email and phone - Julie was great about getting back to me quickly and answering all my random questions. She worked with me to adjust the menu as well as gave me info about other vendors to use (bartenders, cake, etc) and provided me with helpful info about the venue (Aspen Hall) since they do a lot of catering there. The entire process was great, from start to finish. They were professional, timely, excellent service, friendly and amazing food - all our guests raved about the food! I have already recommended them to friends/family for events in the area and if I have another event that needs catering over there, they are the first and only one I'll call! Thank you to Barb, George, Julie and the entire staff for a great wedding - you're amazing!

Sent on 07/22/2014

Michele · Married on 04/26/2014

The food was spectacular and the price phenomenal! It was absolutely delicious and presented very nicely. Many guests commented that they had never had food this good at a wedding. Barb & Julie were very easy to work with, detail-oriented, extremely friendly, and very responsive. I will most definitely hire them again if the need arises for me to host another event anywhere in Central Oregon.

Sent on 05/02/2014

Kelly · Married on 03/14/2014

Tate and Tate really went above and beyond to make our wedding day special. Apparently they found themselves a little short-staffed for July 1st, and so Barb Tate volunteered herself to come and work our wedding! The food was amazing, the presentation beautiful, and the wait staff so friendly and helpful. Our guests are still commenting about how much food there was, how amazing it was, and how pleasant the staff were. I loved working with Tate and Tate and HIGHLY recommend them for any event!

Sent on 07/21/2017

Nicole · Married on 09/07/2013

The food was amazing! Far exceeded my expectations. The price was very reasonable and the communication with the owner about my wedding was very prompt and professional. We has so many compliments on the food and the display. We were just so pleased with Tate and Tate!

Sent on 09/16/2013

Tate and Tate Catering LLC's reply:

Thank you, Nicole, for your very kind review. It was a pleasure to work with you as well. We are so pleased that it all worked out well for you. Thank you again for thinking of us for your very special day!!