University Catering & Conferences

Eugene, OR View map

University of Oregon Catering & Conference Services specializes in events of all sizes including buffet and plated meals. Our professional staff can customize a unique menu to fit your specifications and budget. We also have bartenders and OLCC servers on staff to setup a cash or hosted bar.

What is the average catering price per person for plated service?

$35

What is the average catering price per person for buffet service?

$24

What is the average catering price per person for stations?

$30

What is the average catering price per person for hors d'oeuvres?

$25

What is the starting price per person for bar service?

$7

Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service?

Bartender(s)
Champagne Toast
House Liquor
Premium Liquor
Signature Drink

What event services do you provide?

Delivery
Set Up
Clean Up

What catering services do you provide?

Breakfast / Brunch
Server(s)
Stations
Tapas
Tastings

What types of cuisine do you cater?

African
Southwestern
Spanish
Thai
Vietnamese

What dietary needs can you accommodate?

Gluten Free
Lactose Free
No Pork
Nut Free
Organic
Vegan
Vegetarian

What bar services do you provide?

Liquor License
House Liquor
Premium Liquor
Signature Drink
Outside Alcohol

Which of the following items can you provide?

Tables

Which of the following items can you provide?

Barware

4.8 out of 5 rating
    4.8 out of 5 rating
    Lacey Married on 07/16/2016
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    What a pleasure it was to work with UofO catering! We mainly worked with Grace and she was beyond amazing! She is super personable, informative, and timely. She offers so much more than just catering information. She was able to help with multiple vendor info, tables, china, linens, dessert, tents, anything, she was able to help and connect you to someone who could help you if she wasn't able to. On top of it all, the food was amazing! Would recommend these folks without hesitation! Cant thank them enough!
    Madeline Married on 03/14/2015
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Grace was our main contact at University Catering & Conferences, and she was so great to work with. She was very professional and put together a fantastic proposal within our budget that included the menu items that really caught our eyes. As the event approached and we needed to make little changes, she was so accommodating to adjust our contract. I especially loved that she was able to get the feel for our wedding without us needing to over-explain things. She was so insightful and creative in making our wedding memorable. Since I didn't have a budget for floral centerpieces for our tables, she had a brilliant idea of putting empty vases on the head table for our bouquets...perfect instant table decorations! Her team was able to assemble our table centerpieces for us, turned over the ballroom for the reception, and cleaned up after the reception! That was wonderful of them, since it freed up family members for socializing! They were truly amazing. Plus, everyone was so friendly! My dad was very impressed that they kept the food fresh and in good supply throughout the reception! The food was so delicious, by the way! We got so many complements from our guests on the food. We both loved that they feature local, organic, and seasonal food on their menu. The menu that was served was just perfect for our tastes, and showcased some Northwest specialties! I would definitely use University Catering again, and would recommend them to anyone looking for some great catering! Thank you, so much Grace!
  • User1808835 2+ years ago
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    I was SO glad I choose them. The staff was very professional and polite. I've have guests still telling me that our wedding was some of the best food they've had at a wedding.
    They also did a separate kids menu that was perfect.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Erik Bishoff Photography Erik Bishoff Photography Wedding Photographers

I recently had the pleasure of covering a Bat Mitzvah at the UO's Ford Alumnni Center (Januar 2013) and was treated to a meal by the hosts. I'm a foodie. I love to wine and dine and I can honestly say that the steak medallions were knock-your-socks-off fantastic! It was so tender I could cut the steak with my spoon and it was melt in your mouth good. It's hard to get it right when you have 100's of guests to serve all at once but University of Oregon Catering nailed it that evening. (and a great time was had by all)

1793 Columbia Street Eugene, OR, 97403
541-346-4303
541-346-4303

Monday-Friday 8:00am - 5:00pm
Location of (University Catering & Conferences)

Other vendors in Eugene for your wedding